Pavlos and Marie-Chantal and Family Current Events Part 9: January 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Greece.gif

Welcome to part 9 of the thread for the current events of Crown Prince Pavlos, Marie Chantal and family.

You can find the previous thread here:

** Pavlos and Marie-Chantal and Family current events 8: May 2016 - December 2021 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Last edited:

They may not have the slightest chance of ever reigning in Greece again (nor does it look like they care anyway), but I can't help admitting that they are a very fashionable and good-looking family, and the youngsters in particular are literally the definition of "cool".

They may not have the slightest chance of ever reigning in Greece again (nor does it look like they care anyway), but I can't help admitting that they are a very fashionable and good-looking family, and the youngsters in particular are literally the definition of "cool".
Indeed - I just wished they needn´t to strike a pose ?:lol: every time they are being photographed - or take a photo of themselves...

Marie-Chantal's Father's Day message today, June 19:

Happy Father’s Day to all the amazing Dads, stepdad’s and men who have a part in raising and nurturing the next generation! ❤️

** Pic **

Any explanation why Achileas-Andreas was on the official guest list for Princess Ingrid-Alexandra's birthday gala, but Aristides-Stravos, who was not, attended the event in lieu of his older brother?

Last edited:
Great to see Chantal. It’s been a long time. She looks wonderful.

Nice to see them actually in Greece for a change.

How cute-I didn't know dogs needed a passport!:lol:

Marie Chantal announced her collaboration with Schumacher1889:

"So excited about my collaboration with Schumacher @schumacher1889 ������ A Beautiful collection of fabrics and wallpapers for your little ones or for the child in you. Designed with @mariechantalchildren"

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChRYOVEu1i3/?hl=el

This is not Spetses, this is Porto Heli. I say this because the ship that appears in the photo, that type of ship, is always in the port of Porto Heli, that ships are not in Spetses. The photos are of the agency, Gtres

Back
Top Bottom