Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 6: January 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shortly before their first wedding anniversary (July 26/27) Louis and Marie have given an interview to French Point de Vue.

They shared that the whole family - especially Princess Stephanie - was hoping for some baby news, but Marie said she had a busy job and felt not ready yet.

** Pic ** Pics 2-3 **

Presentation of the new football club of the Carabinieri Corps of the Prince of Monaco.
The project was created and implemented with the participation of Louis who takes over the leadership of the club and approves the Color of the Principality and the Coat of Arms of the Sovereign Family for the uniform of the Carabinieri football team

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDwdIgIKYsp/

Great to see Louis and Marie helping the people of Lebanon after the tragic events.

Pauline supported by mother and sister opened a pop-up store of her brand 'ALTER' in Monaco today, September 22:

** gettyimages gallery **

As part of the "Planetary Health Week" Pauline as creator of the brand Alter led a master class at the Yacht Club De Monaco alongside other designers:

** Pic ** Pics **

Pauline supported by mother and sister opened a pop-up store of her brand 'ALTER' in Monaco today, September 22:

Pauline's design sense still has to develop and mature - I like the idea of repurposed denim, but to me it doesn't really work yet. But she could do a whole line of the gorgeous satin trenches we keep seeing Stephanie in - in all kinds of colours, and do really well.

And she has the three different greek words for love as tattoos on her arm: philia, agape and eros.

Are you sure about that? From the picture I thought he were a boyfriend.
For a couple of years her boyfriend was a young man called Medy Anthony who still forms part of her social circle. She recently said they had split but he continues to post photos proclaiming his love for her and she reposts them to her stories!

Good news for Louis - it should an interesting opportunity working for a club with neither the resources nor the profile of Monaco.

Last edited by a moderator:
Louis was interviewed on the margins of the Monaco Gaming Day yesterday:

"I only use natural and eco-responsible materials because, in my opinion, there is an emergency in the fashion world"

Pauline, founder of the Alter Designs brand, is opening a pop-up store from 22 June to 25 in Monaco.

She reminds me of both her mother and her Aunt Caroline when she speaks - the timbre of her voice and some of the mannerisms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Louis and Marie attended the Le Figaro Madame Dinner during the 74th annual Cannes Film Festival yesterday, July 14:

Back
Top Bottom