Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 6: January 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These beautiful girls can study or not, but their lives will be never normal . They could occupy of many charity foundations and support thier mothers . I think they would make a great job.

I think Camille is still studying.
I remember she gave an interview and said that agree finishing school and getting her baccalauréat, she will stop for one or two years. Maybe now she started some studies.

What a nightmare Stéphanie made for her children. Yes, it could have been worse but really...

It doesn’t really matter what Stephanie thinks about her children. They are very far down in the line of succession. She is certainly rich enough to pay for her daughters loft in soho which is several thousand dollars a month and nobody cares. Why she is exposing herself to interviews and publicity now is because she wants it for her son or daughter or both.

Last edited by a moderator:
They might be far down the line of succession and holds no title and style but they are really popular. Living a normal life is hard for them.

Pauline in Beirut, Lebanon.

**https://www.instagram.com/p/B0y4Z0ShIlL/

Nobody of them have a normal life. They have no title and style , but they are famous because Princess Stephanie is popular all over the world and are rich and pprivileged. They Pretend to make us believe they are close to normal people ,but this Isn't true. This doesn't mean they can't be good and kind , but they haven't a normal life.

It doesn’t really matter what Stephanie thinks about her children. They are very far down in the line of succession. She is certainly rich enough to pay for her daughters loft in soho which is several thousand dollars a month and nobody cares. Why she is exposing herself to interviews and publicity now is because she wants it for her son or daughter or both.

It doesn't matter what she thinks of her children but clearly people are interested in them and her sometimes, especially if there's a special family event. They could all draw a lot more attention to themselves in the media if they wanted but it seems they don't. They all seem ok and happy in their lives, unlike their mother's turbulent youth so it seems she's done a good job.

They'll never be "normal" but apart from attending a few events in Monaco they are relatively anonymous and have a lifestyle of a random kid will a well off parent rather than anything else it seems.

I absolutely agree to what you said.
Stephanie had always claimed having a normal life, but she does not know what a really normal life is. Normal life is to wake up in the morning, go to work, count your money, and not be able to do all things you would like to, because you ran your off money or time. Stephanie is extremely rich, because the Grimaldi trio had money and from prince rainier but also from princess Grace, she always did what she wanted to do, luxurious homes, trips to Maldives or Mauricius, or the Swiss alpes.
I remember a period she wanted to live a nomad adventurous life and she used to live in a camping car. Only issue that the véhicule costed 300.000 euros!!!

In the interview she talked about public schools, but public school in Monaco is not such a poverty place!!

She never worked to live and now her kids are doing what? Louis works with his uncle the ruling prince, Camille does not really do anything and Pauline lives in 160 Square meters loft in Soho, she decides to be a designer and she has all the money she needs for.
I the mean time they travel from exotic resorts, to another exotic resort and they post Instagram pics.
It is the life that all rich people do, is not a shame, they are lucky. But just not pretend that this is a normal life.
The thing is with priviliged people is that they never see the fact that they heavily benefit from nepotism. This includes Pauline, for sure.

Here's a video of the latest Be Safe action, including an interview with Camille:

Louis attended the French Ligue 1 soccer match between AS Monaco and Olympique Lyon in Monaco yesterday, August 9:

** rex gallery **

On August 3 he had attended the friendly match between Monaco and Sampdoria:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** profimedia gallery **

And Pauline has to be one of the cutest girls ever... :flowers: She reminds me a little bit of Anouchka Delon.

Life in confinement by Pauline and Camille in "Monaco facing COVID19"

From 19:25

A post from Pauline's Instagram that I saw on another forum today. Throwback to a photoshoot for Vogue, April 2019.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_PfCYVB1C_/?igshid=1d4b6g8zcldj9

Another nice initiative from Pauline and her label Alter Official - she is auctioning one of her denim pieces for the Collab' for Love campaign. All the monies raised go to public hospitals.

Louis has given an interview about the Virtual Monaco Grand Prix:

** Video **

Thank you iceflower. (Dont know what they talked about [emoji85])

So much Steph in him. [emoji4]

Well Kiina they talked about a charity race taking place in Montecarlo with some of the pilotes living in Monaco, after all there was no Grand Prix this year. Louis turned out to be a good mix between his mother and his father's genesw, na listening to him talking, i see a lot of P. Albert in him...

Pauline launched her ALTER summer collection 2020 in a pop-up store in Monaco:

** Pic ** video ** pp gallery **

Last edited:
Monaco's Mayor Georges Marsan handed over a new car for the shuttle service of Be Safe. Camille as President of Be Safe and other members of the association attended the presentation:

** Pic ** pp gallery **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom