King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie Current Events 5: February 2016 - January 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, King Constantine has received a honorary award from the Greek Sailing Federation for his Olympic medal in Rome 1960. At the annual gala that rewards the best sailors of the year 2018. King Constantine has given a prize and received honorary award. He was accompanied by Queen Anne-Marie.

https://scontent.fmad3-8.fna.fbcdn....=04b3befc71e2a7ad3c81696e8b42e707&oe=5CE84540

https://scontent.fmad3-7.fna.fbcdn....=ad98819d1c5f9a1422c590799a211858&oe=5CE966A1

I found these photos in The Greek Royal Family Public Group of Facebook, Thanks to the followers of the family Royal ???

Last edited:
The King and Queen seem to have settled back to life in Greece smoothly,nice top see the king getting this award.

King Constantine and Queen Anna Marie at a Round Square conference held in Northern Ireland between March 13-16.
The King is Patron and Chairman of Round Square - a global organization of schools affiliated to the educational principles of Kurt Hahn.

https://scontent.fmad3-6.fna.fbcdn....=beb425322e0742ee99484f2104174afc&oe=5D1D49ED

I have found this photo in a group of facebook followers of the Greek royal family, thank you

:previous:Thank you for sharing these photos. I love these photos of the King and the Queen, they are very faithful to Orthodox Easter, they are in all the celebrations of these Easter days.

Bravo. I believe that Greece needs a King and a Queen as Constantine and Anne-Marie, I know that my affirmations are late, the King is very fragile, but he is there, at the Resurrection Vigil, even he has risen from the chair to receive the sacred light. But I make this statement by looking at the picture of King William and Queen Maxima, they are in Spetses by the invitation of the King, they can attract many members of Royal Houses to Greece, King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie give an image wonderful of Greece, that's very good for our country.

It was really nice to see King William and Queen Maxima at the Vigil,such a pity the Crown Prince and his family are missing yet again :whistling:

Lovely to see WA and Maxima at the Vigil. It's a shame that Marie Chantal and her family seem to be more interested in the royal parties rather than other events in the calendar :whistling:

So, these pictures were taken yesterday night?! In that case the Dutch royal family had to hurry to the airport after the king's day celebration. I assume they wanted to make most of the 'may holiday' that's left.

In 2017 King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima also celebrated Orthodox Easter together with the Greek royal family indeed. Nice to see them there.

Maybe they were tired after the king's day activities and traveling to Greece straight afterwards.

BREAKING: King Constantine II of the Hellenes has had a heart attack and has been admitted to a hospital, according to some Greek media outlets.
It is said his health has sharply detiorated.

The newspaper that has published the news is not a serious newspaper. It is a newspaper with two pages, it is tabloid , these do not contrast the news, they publish crazy, exaggerated news, .... This is the second time that this rumor is released by this newspaper. First the news is not very truthful, because once again avoid saying the name of the hospital. In Greece, whenever a celebrity, politician or even the king is really admitted, the name of the hospital is stated in the news. It is the second time that the same news is published by this means, the first one, a stroke, that never existed, because the king has not suffered a stroke,but the tabloid got that the press specialized in monarchies gave to its news truthfulness. A example, In countries like Denmark, Great Britain or Spain, if this type newspaper publishs s this news, they would not believe it, but it is curious, if it is from King Constantine and is published by a tabloid with little credibility, and Greek, they publish it and exaggerate it, and even if there is an official statement.

I hope that nothing serious will happen to King Constantine. The media in Denmark, Spain or the United Kingdom did not give this news. I saw the news on several sites in Greece, but I do not know if they are reliable.

No Greek newspaper is talking about a heart attack, this is being invented on twitter. The Greek press picks up the news of a tabloid that it says: That the former King Constantine has entered a hospital, and is accompanied by his wife and Nikolaos, and then it has talked about his health problems in the past, and it says that he is delicate of health, but it does not speak of an heart attack .

I do not know if the king is admitted or not, but the newspaper that has published this news is a tabloid and it is not the first time that these media try to publish this news, this is common. This tabloid publishes very unbelievable news, to say something, that King Constantine was going to buy Tatoi's palace and said he was going to repair it,this a few months ago, or that King Constantine is preparing to his son for politics, or that he has created a political party or even it has published statements of the King about political that are not true.

I do not know if the king is admitted or not, but the newspaper that has published the information, that other Greek digital media have extended, they all refer to this tabloid, it is not a serious means, and it is true that, the tabloid has not published the name from the hospital( In Greece it is usual in this news to say the name of hospital), it has published an area of Greece that has many hospitals, but not the name of the hospital.It is suspicious
I put the news in doubt, I hope that the Royal House issues a statement denying the news. In fact yesterday members of the Royal Family were operating on social networks

Last edited:
Let's hope that it is indeed a tabloid invention and that the king is doing well.

If the story is invented,then that is called sick!
It says all about the rags that think they reign the "news"
and further more,the idiots that follow these outpoors of
rag-time-stories and scream it all over the web!Eurohystery...my foot..

No Greek newspaper is talking about a heart attack, this is being invented on twitter. The Greek press picks up the news of a tabloid that it says: That the former King Constantine has entered a hospital, and is accompanied by his wife and Nikolaos, and then it has talked about his health problems in the past, and it says that he is delicate of health, but it does not speak of an heart attack .

I do not know if the king is admitted or not, but the newspaper that has published this news is a tabloid and it is not the first time that these media try to publish this news, this is common. This tabloid publishes very unbelievable news, to say something, that King Constantine was going to buy Tatoi's palace and said he was going to repair it,this a few months ago, or that King Constantine is preparing to his son for politics, or that he has created a political party or even it has published statements of the King about political that are not true.

I do not know if the king is admitted or not, but the newspaper that has published the information, that other Greek digital media have extended, they all refer to this tabloid, it is not a serious means, and it is true that, the tabloid has not published the name from the hospital( In Greece it is usual in this news to say the name of hospital), it has published an area of Greece that has many hospitals, but not the name of the hospital.It is suspicious
I put the news in doubt, I hope that the Royal House issues a statement denying the news. In fact yesterday members of the Royal Family were operating on social networks

Last edited:
The King is in his house of Porto Xeli,?? I just read that people close to the king's office, have said that King Constantine is in Porto Xeli at home in good health. :clap:He has not been admitted to the hospital. The news is false:bang::bang::bang: it is tabloid :whistling:

Terrible that they would make up such a story ,shame on them!

STATEMENT FROM GREEK ROYAL HOUSE

"His Majesty King Constantine is in good health and is not in the hospital as the tabloids have published, if so, he would have made an official statement from his office."

I avoid to comment anything before have some official. The Press and the people there must think before write something like that.

Last edited:
Where does the Greek royal family release statements? I was curious about the statement responding to today's tabloid story, but I don't see it on their website at https://www.greekroyalfamily.gr/.

Isn't that their official website? It doesn't look like it has been updated much in years.

Well thank goodness for that! I was feeling very sad for him. Am very pleased to read he is home and well.
Crazy reporting by a Tabloid. They should be sued, as it is getting ridiculous nowadays to get factual reporting anywhere.
The main thing tho is that good King Constantine is well. Three cheers for him, I hope he continues to enjoy his retirement in good health.

STATEMENT FROM GREEK ROYAL HOUSE

"His Majesty King Constantine is in good health and is not in the hospital as the tabloids have published, if so, he would have made an official statement from his office."

I avoid to comment anything before have some official. The Press and the people there must think before write something like that.

Hear Hear Hear!!Eurohystery at it's best,no facts check but wham,go for the impact!What poor irrelevant critters,bah!:bang:

Last edited:
I'm relieved to hear this was a false alarm. It's very cruel and callous to spread such rumours, especially since Constantine is growing older and is more prone to illnesses - it could've worried a family member who may have logged onto Twitter and seen the "news".

Queen Anne-Marie was present at the inauguration of the exhibition «Greek Fashion – 100 Years of Inspiration and Creation» in Athens.
A Jean Desses's dress made for the Queen in 1966 and retrieved from Tatoï is presented to the public for the first time.

http://www.royalchronicles.gr/queen-anne-marie-dress-jean-desses/

Bittersweet memories no doubt ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom