HSH Prince Albert Current Events 5 : May 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i do think its possible for her to plot revenge, aqua because i've seen it in action too. not by me but by my brother girl friends (yes folks, friend with an s). but she could have done better by keeping her mouth shut, dont you think?

lashinka2002 said:
What a horrible thing to say.
Lets abort a baby as not to cause trouble for a prince!
(because face it thats what the morning after pill does)
Nevermind that its her baby too.
If he wanted to avoid a situation like this he should have taken stronger precautions while in the sac. He's not a teenager for godsakes. You would think they would train him on this in his princely education.

I know my answer was a very superficial one, but in that interview it was Nicole that said she had thought of abortion at first.

In any case, he should have kept his pants up and left her at "Thank you for the coffee", and she should have kept her legs crossed and left him with "Thank you for flying with Air France. Have a great day."

rarotonga said:
In any case, he should have kept his pants up and left her at "Thank you for the coffee", and she should have kept her legs crossed and left him with "Thank you for flying with Air France. Have a great day."

Easier said than done.
Here we have a saying that goes *oppurtunity makes the thief*. This lady knew very well what she was driving to. Did she really expect Albert would marry her after his father's death? She's just trying to worm a lot of money out of the prince , and by selling interviews and photos to the mags worldwide. As for Albert, his behaviour was irresponsible as well.
What makes me sad is to see these kids, Alexandre and Jazmin, to be used like a swap of goods, so to speak. I can't help thinking about the psychological repercussions all that mess can cause them. I hope they will grow up as well balanced people.

I feel sad for Alexandre and Jazmin. They are in the center of all this, just couse her mother´s want money, and more money. I agree, she doesn´t think that he will marry her after Ranier death, it is that she want cash
Al was irresponsable and those women are p****

i think tosca with regard to alexandre, he will most likely grow up okay. just think since his mom's premature revelation about his father. this child will have all that he needs to be a well rounded adult and as for jazmim, has he claim her has his child?
piewi i'm a little slow whats a p****, i thought a lot about the word and i cant find anything to fit

ladies and gents, since I don't know who is what.

I neither blame ms. air stewrdess nor the prince. I just blame the circumtances at the begining of the story. after all this is done with Albert has not denied having sex with her. So there is a great posibility that the child is his. so based on that, no one can say what came out of his mouth to convince her to ahve sex with him. Not that she needed too much convincing. Given the fact of who he is. Sooooooo, they had sex, he aparantly liked it and stayed with her for the time she says they did. Papa Rainier found out and hell broke loose. But in spite of it, there was a test done that she never got results from it. has any of you asked the questions as to why?

At that time it was inconvenience for the prince given his father had all the control. So Albert kept her at his Paris apartment comfortable. Which honestly I don't see anything wrong with it. In all this process none of you know what the Prince was telling her. Perhaps he was really in love with her but couldn't commit to her due to his father's presure. So what did she do? probably waited, and waited, but here come the tricky part, the law in france about registering a child by the father. If prince Rainier had not died when he died, do you all think she had come out? Probably not. She was comfortable with what ever Albert was supplying to her. But the Prince did die and the time to beat the law is very near. And reality sinked in and she panicked. She probably went to Albert and said to him that now that the prince father was gone there was no more barriers for the child to be recognized. but after all the prince Albert reacted and decided to leave as it is and she got pissed off. Which in my opinion I do not blame her.

If it was comfortable for him to keep her safe and quiet at his apartment and well taken care of so in turn the truth would not come out, I feel no pain for him now that everything is out.

It doesn't matter what her story is. it even doesn't matter anymore that she loves him or that she betrayed him. He is a man. he had sex with her. he put her in his very own apartment. he sent money for the boy. he has to be responsible legaly for that child. not matter who he is. it is his blood. and one that negates his own blood has no heart. no matter the consecuences you may endure at the end.

after all it is not how you comited the fault, it is how you tried to hide it.

trust me in this one, I know how this goes. after all if he really, really wanted her in his life he would have done EVRYTHING in his power to give her hapiness. But he chose not to.

semisquare said:
juliette there is a saying here in the states that shows someone is jealous of you so i have to say "you lucky dog, you"
ohhhh don't be jealous, there's no reason for that;)

semisquare said:
and for anyone who can pls answer my questions, there are on page 6
thx
what questions? I can't find them:confused:

Last edited:
okay its on page 6 and is post 109, i just check it to make sure you'll have the right one.
mika
do u feel that albert has done what he did just for the child only and the child's mother was just a person to have fun with?

NOW LADIES I posted this last night.
slander: 1 : the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation
2 : a false and defamatory oral statement about a person
Watch what you say about these woman. One may be the mother of Albert's child and the other I will say again the PALACE SAID NO ALBERT IS NOT JAZIM'S FATHER. Tamara's story was good enough to convince a news paper man. John Glatt apparently from his book was convinced. I wasn't surprised to see all this come about. I'm waiting for the next round after July 6, 2005, when Albert can come out swinging instead of letting these Tabloids keep slandering him by woman he's known. If he sues one of them it might set an example as well as to cease and desist. And people wonder why he questions does a woman like him for who he is or being the next Princess of Monaco.

Posted by Mika
after all this is done with Albert has not denied having sex with her.
He can't make any statements regarding this or any other issue until after July 6 the end of the mourning period.
But in spite of it, there was a test done that she never got results from it. has any of you asked the questions as to why?
Yes I have.
If prince Rainier had not died when he died, do you all think she had come out? Probably not. She was comfortable with what ever Albert was supplying to her. But the Prince did die and the time to beat the law is very near.
Anyone know a French lawyer? Or is one reading this? If yes then I ask the question Is it not true that a signed document notarized with a date the same as being in the process before the time frame of the law runs out? My knowledge of the law says yes. A document number makes it legal. Just because my child has my last name and his doesn't appear on the birth certificate it doesn't change who the father is. If she got nothing then it was apparent there was worry she would go public before Albert was ready. Worry it could be used against him with his father.

Albert is not able to respond to this matter therefore the Palace will make no comments for him either to defend his position. They say all's fair in love and war but this was a below the belt punch and against the rules of the Geneva Convention in warfare. He's a prisoner to his own rules of Protocol.

Last edited:
rarotonga said:

LOLOL
laughing-smiley-016.gif
Thank you for the laugh rarotonga, your post is so funny, but true!

Apparently the lawyer of the family publicly admitted that Albert is the father of the baby...

Grace said:
Apparently the lawyer of the family publicly admitted that Albert is the father of the baby...
Do you have the article?

No, I've just read that he (the lawyer) admitted it in an interview, but I haven't read the article.

I wonder what will happen now: I know there's no influence on the succession line, but Albert will have to act like a father now that the story's out...

Kisses

I still say, he was very responsible! I commend him. He took care of his child, never denied it, and also was quite generous to not only his child and the mother, but I am quite sure, his son's siblings.

michelleq said:
I still say, he was very responsible! I commend him. He took care of his child, never denied it, and also was quite generous to not only his child and the mother, but I am quite sure, his son's siblings.
I agree with you. He was doing the right thing most men wouldn't have.

Its nice that he is going to do the right thing BUT....
I got some advice for Albert: Next time wear a condom dude!

You bring up an interesting point, JackieP.

Albert is from Monaco...a small Principality that has one of the worlds highest incidents of HIV an AIDS. Shouldn't he have been practicing safe sex with this woman, particularly since he only saw her (by her own admission) once per month? Who was she with the other 29 nights? They were not committed to eachother, and he was dating others all through their 'relationship' so does it make sense that he wouldn't use protection?

Heck, maybe she poked holes in the things when he wasn't aware of it, then conveniently forgot to take her pill. If he had already told her they were through, what did she have to lose?

The pictures of him with the child are with him in a suit, from what I have seen thus far. Where are the pics of him in t-shirts, on the floor playing? Falling asleep with the baby on his shoulder? Shirts with baby messes on the shoulder? There haven't been any like that so far. And while she had provided pictures, they look to include a very modest home with little in the way of luxurious furnishings. If this had been his bachelor pad, wouldn't it look better than that?

What Albert was doing today on the 13th. http://www.palais.mc/wwwpal.nsf/(NewsActu)/8f0b79216c2cbb0fc125700000582235?OpenDocument

Translation.

Friday May 13, 2005, in medium of afternoon, S.A.S. Prince Albert paid
a visit of four major projects in construction in Monaco, in order to
realize of advanced of work.
S.A.S. the Prince began His visit with building IM2S, the Institute
Monegasque of Medicine of the Sport, located on the avenue of Ostend
being next to the Cardio-Thoracic Center, where accomodated Doctor
Philippe Ballerio.

He went then Boulevard Charles III in order to visit work of Millenium
there and completed His visit by the future domanial buildings on
forsaken the SNCF, behind the street Grimaldi and close to the street
of Turbie.

He was in particular accompanied by Mr. Gilles Tonelli, Conseiller of
Government for the Equipment, the Environment and the Town planning
and of Mr. Robert Projetti, Conseiller with the Cabinet of S.A.S. the
Prince.

My computer won't let me upload the photos sorry.

Yeah but now he's probably the one blowing a gasket! I just thought he would have been a little more careful since in the past other women have accused him of being the father of their child.

LadyMacAlpine said:
What Albert was doing today on the 13th. http://www.palais.mc/wwwpal.nsf/(NewsActu)/8f0b79216c2cbb0fc125700000582235?OpenDocument

Translation.

Friday May 13, 2005, in medium of afternoon, S.A.S. Prince Albert paid
a visit of four major projects in construction in Monaco, in order to
realize of advanced of work.
S.A.S. the Prince began His visit with building IM2S, the Institute
Monegasque of Medicine of the Sport, located on the avenue of Ostend
being next to the Cardio-Thoracic Center, where accomodated Doctor
Philippe Ballerio.

He went then Boulevard Charles III in order to visit work of Millenium
there and completed His visit by the future domanial buildings on
forsaken the SNCF, behind the street Grimaldi and close to the street
of Turbie.

He was in particular accompanied by Mr. Gilles Tonelli, Conseiller of
Government for the Equipment, the Environment and the Town planning
and of Mr. Robert Projetti, Conseiller with the Cabinet of S.A.S. the
Prince.

My computer won't let me upload the photos sorry.

Here are the pictures

Attachments

• visite de chantiers 13 mai 2005-b.jpg
    visite de chantiers 13 mai 2005-b.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 138
  • visite de chantiers 13 mai 2005-a.jpg
    visite de chantiers 13 mai 2005-a.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 150
1. I think Prince Ranier and everyone in Palace already knew about Nicole and her son. I think Prince Albert told his father and his sisters, later Prince Ranier changed the Constitution that allow woman to be throne. The law changed in year 2002 which is Prince Albert told his father that Nicole having a baby with him. ....I remember that Prince Caroline talked secretly with her father about having Andrea to be next throne. Then Prince Albert gave an interview to Larry King that "I have no problem with that." which means no one in the Palace agree with his family (Nicole-her son).

2. I remember that Prince Albert gave an interview to Larry King that he already has someone who will wed with him when he is 50 yrs. old. And he gave another interview that he already has a date with African woman. Both interview might refered to Nicole. Also, I read an article from somewhere, the guard at Palace said
"I'm sure that Prince Albert will get married and has 2-3 children. But I'm not sure why he waits so long becuase he is almost 50 yrs. old. I hope he doesn't hide his wife!"

2. I believe 100% that Prince Albert is biosexual. He looks happy when he is around with men and women! And I believe that Albert will not get marry with any entertainer women (actress/ model/ sport woman). I believe that if he gets marry, he will pick a woman who has good education, good career, good looking. Don't forget he is the last prince in Europe who doesn't get marry so he might want to pick a woman who is more better than any crown princess in Europe. It sounds like Albert wants to beat other Europe princes. (it's my opinion)

3. Why Prince Albert signed paternity? I believe that he has responsibility he is be aware of his throne. Yes, he wants to keep Nicole and her son secretly, only Albert's family know, not public.

4. I think... Albert takes care Nicole and her son very well, but BEFORE Prince Ranier pass away, Prince Ranier might tell Prince Albert that I'm not agree with you and Nicole! Do you remember the pictures that Prince Albert drove car to see his father at the hospital? It looks like he is worried about something but not his father's ill. (Look at Prince Albert's face) So Prince Albert might gave up Nicole and let her move away from his apartment because Nicole said she will live with her friend near Monaco. Why doesn't she live in at appartment? I think Albert might ignore her so Nicole told Paris Match about her relationship which is she takes revenge!

5 The Palace said immediately that only child whom mother get married (directly) can become next throne. Why Palace said something like this, it looks like the Palace already knew this relationship. Sometimes I think that Prince Albert forces Nicole to do something like this (Prince Albert might use psychology) because it is a good think to let Nicole annouce this news because he will be HSH soon. And Albert sue 3 magazines but doesn't sue Nicole. I think Albert should sue Nicole because she told the story. Prince Albert might PLAN everything! He did not deny his relationship because he doesn't want anyone think that he is discriminate her. He had to be in good and perfect status. He knew that he will win but he has to make good plan. I think everything happened because Prince Albert's plan. By the way, Prince Albert gave an interview that he likes to watch Law and Order and CSI , he might get an idea from that movie.

Prince Albert is 47 years old and he has lots of experience. He is not a stupid man whom women can beat or destroy his life. Prince Albert is a clever. He already had a PLAN!

I don't know if Alexandre is Albert's son, or if he will be recognized, but I have now read the whole interview that his mother gave to the press, and I can say I don't like her, at all.

I hope Albert will do what is right if the kid is his son, but a woman who claims not to want money or anything else doesn't ask for a house in Villefranche sur Mer, or to see the body of Rainier in private, or to represent his son at the funeral...In the interview she seems interested in everything except to create a healthy relationship between her kid and his father.

I hope everything turns out fine, but at the moment I think Albert will have many many troubles for this thing.

P.S.: I don't know how reliable is the source that claimed the lawyer said that Albert is really the father, so I think it's safe to wait for something sure and official.

Kisses

Alberts intronoisation will take place July 12th 2005 .
Monaco National Day will mantain November 19th.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Palais[/font]Avènement d’Albert II le 12 juillet prochainLa nouvelle est parvenue à notre rédaction à 18h42 : l’avènement du Prince Albert II aura lieu le 12 juillet 2005. Dans ce même communiqué émanant du cabinet princier, il est indiqué que la fête nationale serait maintenue au 19 novembre.
afficheVignetteBis("http://www.libello.com/images/articles/albertaven.jpg","http://www.libello.com/images/articles/null","
");
albertaven.jpg
Le communiqué arrivé à notre rédaction peu avant 19h indique que les cérémonies marquant l’avènement du Prince Albert II auraient lieu le 12 juillet prochain. « S.A.S. le Prince Albert II a souhaité que les cérémonies marquant Son Avènement se déroulent le mardi 12 juillet 2005, au terme de la période de deuil de la Famille Princière qui s’achève le mercredi 6 juillet 2005. Autour de S.A.S. le Prince Souverain et de la Famille Princière, ces manifestations rassembleront les Monégasques et leurs conjoints, des représentants des Enfants du Pays et des colonies étrangères en Principauté.
Le programme, à caractère national, de cette journée, sera communiqué ultérieurement. Ce jour sera férié, chômé et payé.
Son Altesse Sérénissime a également décidé que le jour de la Fête Nationale soit maintenu au 19 novembre. »

Libello.com vous tiendra au courant dès que des nouvelles sur cet évènement arriveront à notre rédaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom