HSH Prince Albert Current Events 5 : May 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iceflower said:
I found these pics in a magazine today, if they've already been
posted, I apologize :)
No matter what the truth is, these pics show what a loving dad
Albert will be some day..
have you got the intervie with nicole coste?

i want to get in a quick note before a nasty looking storm hits, its tornado season and i like to listen to the radio.
can someone correct me on french culture because i thought it wasn't a big deal to be married and have a mistress too, is that true? i know neither one of them are married but is having a mistress a big to-do? and who are the people that supports her, i mean outside of her lawyers? do the people of monaco care about his private life?

michelleq said:
The pictures are adorable! It also shows the love Prince Albert has for the child and his actions have shown his consideration and kindness toward the mother, Alexandre and his siblings. She should not had done what she has done. People and money!
Prince Albert deserves much better from her!

I agree! Plus, the timing was also a slap in the face to him as well. He is still in mourning couldn't she wait a few more weeks at least?

if u look at the last pic of albert and alex u can see they do favor one another. esp. the shape of the eyes and forehead. also check out albert's tie, i wonder who dress him that day.

Tuesday 10 May 2005

H.S.H. the Prince will take part in the 3rd Summit of the Council of Europe's Heads of State and Government in Warsaw.

H.S.H. the Prince will go to Warsaw from 15 to 17 May 2005 to take part in the Council of Europe Heads of State and Government Summit. His Most Serene Highness will give a speech on Monday 16 May during the first plenary session focusing on the theme : «European unity, European values». Two other sessions will address : «Challenges for European Society» and «European architecture».

«The goal of this Summit, as defined by the Organisation, is to ensure that the Council of Europe's activities are relevant to the needs of the 800 million citizens who live in its 46 member states and that its work addresses the challenges they face in the 21st century. The Summit will define the Council's future goals and priorities in a new political mandate. It will reinforce the Council of Europe's role within the European and global environment at the highest political level.

The following issues are expected to come under close scrutiny in the context of the Summit: human trafficking, terrorism, the protection of national minorities, money laundering, corruption, organised crime, violence against children, use of the internet, the free movement of Europeans across the continent, migration flows and population displacement.»

The first Summit, held in Vienna in 1993, focused on the emergence of new democracies in Central and Eastern Europe. The second Summit, in Strasbourg in 1997, addressed Human Rights issues.

His Most Serene Highness will be accompanied by Mr Rainier Imperti, Representative for External Relations, H.E. Mr Jacques Boisson, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Permanent Representative of the Principality to the Council of Europe, Mr Rober Projetti, Counsellor in the Cabinet of H.S.H. the Prince, Mr Rémy Mortier, Deputy Permanent Representative of the Principality to the Council of Europe, Colonel Thierry Jouan, Aide de Camp of H.S.H. the Prince and Mr Armand Déüs, the Palace's chief of press.

Reina said:
Well we know one thing that is fact is that the baby is sooooo cute!

I am trying to seeif he looks like Albert. I will have to look later.

Yes, the baby looks cute, but I am afraid that he is able to bring serious troubles to Albert in future when he grows up. Remember about "apples and apple tree". His mother contrived not only to conceive, but also to take all necessary set of pictures as a visual proof. I think she could get a more respect and support after the mourning period. But such step two weeks after the Albert' father death could do only insidious, heartless and silly woman... Shabby and hasty act...
I have some doubt that Alexander will bring a great luck to Albert and Monaco. Just a fight and new scandals...This is my humble opinion and inside feeling...

LadyMacAlpine said:
His Most Serene Highness will be accompanied by Mr Rainier Imperti, Representative for External Relations, H.E. Mr Jacques Boisson, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Permanent Representative of the Principality to the Council of Europe, Mr Rober Projetti, Counsellor in the Cabinet of H.S.H. the Prince, Mr Rémy Mortier, Deputy Permanent Representative of the Principality to the Council of Europe, Colonel Thierry Jouan, Aide de Camp of H.S.H. the Prince and Mr Armand Déüs, the Palace's chief of press.

Wowzi. SIX peoples with him. Is standard? I know small French/Monaquese politico.

rchainho said:
have you got the intervie with nicole coste?
I'm sorry, I do not have it..:( The interview was published in the issue
last week, but has immediately been sold out. Lot's of Albert fans around ;)

LadyMacAlpine said:
Tuesday 10 May 2005

H.S.H. the Prince will take part in the 3rd Summit of the Council of Europe's Heads of State and Government in Warsaw.

H.S.H. the Prince will go to Warsaw from 15 to 17 May 2005 to take part in the Council of Europe Heads of State and Government Summit. His Most Serene Highness will give a speech on Monday 16 May during the first plenary session focusing on the theme : «European unity, European values». Two other sessions will address : «Challenges for European Society» and «European architecture».

«The goal of this Summit, as defined by the Organisation, is to ensure that the Council of Europe's activities are relevant to the needs of the 800 million citizens who live in its 46 member states and that its work addresses the challenges they face in the 21st century. The Summit will define the Council's future goals and priorities in a new political mandate. It will reinforce the Council of Europe's role within the European and global environment at the highest political level.

The following issues are expected to come under close scrutiny in the context of the Summit: human trafficking, terrorism, the protection of national minorities, money laundering, corruption, organised crime, violence against children, use of the internet, the free movement of Europeans across the continent, migration flows and population displacement.»

The first Summit, held in Vienna in 1993, focused on the emergence of new democracies in Central and Eastern Europe. The second Summit, in Strasbourg in 1997, addressed Human Rights issues.

:D :D :D He'll be in Poland! :D :D :D

LadyMacAlpine said:
Interesting article however being a woman with an illegitimate child of the age of 20 and having kept the circumstances quiet for 21 years and to what lengths I have gone to to protect her let me tell each of you a Mom thinking of her child will stop at nothing to do just that protect her baby. If you truly loved the man as well and he asked you to keep it quiet you will also do it regardless of rumors especially considering who Albert is.

I think it is so odd that a man involved with Aids Foundations would have unprotected sex with a woman he was only seeing once in a while. Sounds careless especially since Stevie Parker let us all know Albert uses condoms. And one pill missed hmmmm. If all Nicole said is true I see her as betraying Albert's trust by going public especially now so shortly after his fathers death.

He has to be questioning his own judgment on the woman he is attracted to. The night of Rainier's funeral Larry King Live talked about the funeral Jeffery Robinson Biographer, author of "Rainier and Grace" answering a question about Albert and marriage Even more now with this coming to light. Only they really know if Albert is the father. I think Albert needs a more mature woman in his life who has her head screwed on straight.

whoever Albert is, don`t you think the child should be publically recognized?

juilette i'm guessing that you live in poland, do u think u can get pic of him?

Thanks for posting the event Lady McAlpine, I thought that Albert would do no public engagement until after the official mourning period.

Alisa said:
Thanks for posting the event Lady McAlpine, I thought that Albert would do no public engagement until after the official mourning period.
A think a good way to answer that would be with its business not pleasure or personal.

julial said:
whoever Albert is, don`t you think the child should be publically recognized?
Because of who Albert is the choice of the when and how should have been his. People like him are forced to live by the rules of protocol. He is a good man that deserved her respect he had in her own words acknowledged her son as his. The proper release should have come from him acknowledging the child. Something the two had discussed and agreed on the when and where. Told to the people of Monaco after he talked with his sisters and the rest of the family. Think of that to wake with a call or in the middle of a meal Albert has a kid. The shock. That poor family just lost their Dad and had to do it all in public due to who they are. Now this and he can't respond due to PROTOCOL.

Protocol is rules and law that we live by in society. They have been changing over the years to adjust more to the needs of the people taking away from many good values.

You quoted me
Interesting article however being a woman with an illegitimate child of the age of 20 and having kept the circumstances quiet for 21 years and to what lengths I have gone to to protect her let me tell each of you a Mom thinking of her child will stop at nothing to do just that protect her baby. If you truly loved the man as well and he asked you to keep it quiet you will also do it regardless of rumors especially considering who Albert is.
You WAIT for him to say this is my child or this is the woman I love. Both apply. Her telling everyone she said they could continue with the affair and he said no she might have another child said a lot to me.

I feel sorry for Albert. It serves no real purpose to do things that hurt others. In the end the child is the one that suffers the most. Albert according to her was doing his part as a father.

Last edited:
i cant believe she wanted to continue seeing albert after telling the whole world he has a child by her! the women has got to be crazy

semisquare said:
juilette i'm guessing that you live in poland, do u think u can get pic of him?

Yes I live in Poland:D not exactly in Warsaw but even if I'd go I don't think I could approach so close to take a pic. There will be tight security:(

Just because Albert is a prince and must live his life through protocol does not mean that others around him have to. He had plenty of time to acknowledge the child even before his father died, yet he did not. That action alone speaks for itself.

juliette there is a saying here in the states that shows someone is jealous of you so i have to say "you lucky dog, you"
and for anyone who can pls answer my questions, there are on page 6
thx

AquaMarine said:
Yes, the baby looks cute, but I am afraid that he is able to bring serious troubles to Albert in future when he grows up. Remember about "apples and apple tree". His mother contrived not only to conceive, but also to take all necessary set of pictures as a visual proof. I think she could get a more respect and support after the mourning period. But such step two weeks after the Albert' father death could do only insidious, heartless and silly woman... Shabby and hasty act...
I have some doubt that Alexander will bring a great luck to Albert and Monaco. Just a fight and new scandals...This is my humble opinion and inside feeling...

I agree, and plastering pictures of Albert with the baby in the magazines as "proof" was a cheap shot as well.

Vulgar actions on her behalf! If she was so concern about her child she would not had put him before the world in the manner she did! Albert has done, and will continually do what is right for the child if it is his. Wouldn't it be funny if he was proved not to be?

Queen Malka said:
So is albert the father or what?
You will have to wait until July 6, 2005, for his answer's if he decides to speak publicly or go through the lawyers and Palace. And so no one wonders if the Palace makes a statement consider it being approved by him. I would expect for them to also readdress the Jazim issue since the press hasn't let that die after the Palace said the answer was no she wasn't his child. If I am correct he can address it in our courts by filing a countersuit. I would expect if Alexandre is Albert's to see him move the family to Monaco where he can protect him better.

LadyMacAlpine said:
... If I am correct he can address it in our courts by filing a countersuit. I would expect if Alexandre is Albert's to see him move the family to Monaco where he can protect him better.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=3&art_id=qw1115913961617B255

According to the above article, Prince Albert is contemplating suing several tabloid magazines for "invasion of privacy". That is his right to do so...but I am not so sure how he can win when it was Ms. Coste who was the one who freely gave the interview and freely consented to talk about her own behavior with Prince Albert. (I am not a lawyer.)

Go for it Albert

mw7060a said:
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=3&art_id=qw1115913961617B255

According to the above article, Prince Albert is contemplating suing several tabloid magazines for "invasion of privacy". That is his right to do so...but I am not so sure how he can win when it was Ms. Coste who was the one who freely gave the interview and freely consented to talk about her own behavior with Prince Albert. (I am not a lawyer.)
I read the article thanks for posting it. I think I am in love with Thierry lol. I love smart men in the field of law. It's the job of a good attorney to prove the party they represent was personally harmed in some way due to a publication. Invasion of privacy Albert has had his torn apart. There is defamation of character. What that is is to cause harm to the reputation of by libel or slander. Albert had been harmed in many ways. Voicing ones opinion is one thing its another to fit into this group.

slander: 1 : the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation
2 : a false and defamatory oral statement about a person

Invasion of Privacy.--Governmental power to protect the privacy interests of its citizens by penalizing publication or authorizing causes of action for publication implicates directly First Amendment rights. Privacy is a concept composed of several aspects.160 As a tort concept, it embraces at least four branches of protected interests: protection from unreasonable intrusion upon one's seclusion, from appropriation of one's name or likeness, from unreasonable publicity given to one's private life, and from publicity which unreasonably places one in a false light before the public.

Go to this site to read more. It should give anyone wondering a better idea how it works.
http://supreme.lp.findlaw.com/constitution/amendment01/19.html

Recall this????????

Princess Caroline Wins Court Case Over Press Photos
June 24, 2004

STRASBOURG, France (Reuters) - The European Court of Human Rights condemned Germany on Thursday for failing to stop press photos of Princess Caroline of Monaco which it said violated her right to respect for private life.

Germany's Constitutional Court ruled in December 1999 that the princess was a contemporary public figure who had to tolerate photos of herself in public places, rejecting her bid for an injunction stopping further photographs being published.

But the Strasbourg court said this constituted a violation of the European Convention on Human Rights, which grants the right to respect for private life.

"The Court considered that the general public did not have a legitimate interest in knowing Caroline von Hannover's whereabouts or how she behaved generally in her private life," the court said.

The 47-year old princess, daughter of Prince Rainier of Monaco and American film icon Grace Kelly, became Caroline von Hannover after her marriage to Prince Ernst-August von Hannover.

"Photos appearing in the tabloid press were often taken in a climate of continual harassment which induced in the person concerned a very strong sense of intrusion into their private life or even of persecution," the court said.

The court put off until a later date a decision on any damages Germany might have to pay the princess. Germany has three months to appeal against the court's judgment.

Caroline's lawyer, Matthias Prinz, welcomed the ruling, which obliges German courts to take the Strasbourg decision into account when assessing similar cases in the future.

"This is very good for my client and for all people in Europe because the court is raising the standard of protection of private life to a level higher than in Germany -- to the level of France," Prinz said.

Since the beginning of the 1990s, Caroline has campaigned to prevent photographs of her private life being published in the tabloid press.

Media interest has also focused on Caroline's husband, who has been convicted of attacking a photographer, and on the turbulent love life of her sister Stephanie who most recently made headlines with her marriage to a Portuguese circus acrobat.

LadyMacAlpine said:
You will have to wait until July 6, 2005, for his answer's if he decides to speak publicly or go through the lawyers and Palace.

That's my birthday!

Reading all newspapers for last days I reflected on Ms. Coste actions and came to conclusion, that she is not so stupid as we many people think ;) and probably she even has a couple of advisers :p I doubt that all her acts were impulsive. I'll explain...
First of all, she makes everything so that to draw of Albert' attention in the plane.
Secondly, when she hears that Ranier decided to dismiss her as unsuitable person and all her plans accordingly will ruin inevitably, she decides to gain revenge and crook Albert&his money on such lossless game as baby (Btw, I have seen no one girl in my surrounding who taking pills and missing just one day could so quickly conceive :confused: It's almost incredible, because as you know pills continue their effect. She has two kids, active sexual life ans so she should know about that very well. I believe it could be only conscious activity. I mean - she did not take pills at all)
Thirdly, she wants to swallow money as much as possible and in any way and decides to apply to mass-media taking into account that fact that Albert cannot get an immediate response. As a result she achieves record money harvests for record short time. "Good coffee-girl!" :rolleyes:
The harvest has not ended yet and this story will get a very long continuation under brand "I just want to protect my baby!" :cool:

She might have forgotten to take the pill, but if she didn't want to cause any trouble to Albert, as she states in interviews, she should have taken the "morning after" pill, since in France this med is asbolutely legal, as far as I know.

Tosca said:
She might have forgotten to take the pill, but if she didn't want to cause any trouble to Albert, as she states in interviews, she should have taken the "morning after" pill, since in France this med is asbolutely legal, as far as I know.

What a horrible thing to say.
Lets abort a baby as not to cause trouble for a prince!
(because face it thats what the morning after pill does)
Nevermind that its her baby too.
If he wanted to avoid a situation like this he should have taken stronger precautions while in the sac. He's not a teenager for godsakes. You would think they would train him on this in his princely education.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom