General News for the Wales Family 2: March 2024-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For some reason, the public has a right to know has segued into the public has a right to know everything.
Now the conspiracy theories will just continue unless KP reveals every detail about Kate's medical history. I hope she stands her ground and maintains her privacy.
It's laughable that some suggest if they had released the original photo this would be a non issues. 1. You don't give into bullies 2. The insanity around the photo with Carole with people suggesting it wasn't her and now others complaining about the picture with William a few days ago are examples that those complaining will always want more and more. Because there has been no access to her and William is keeping her protected per her desires the media are punishing them for not doing what they want.

People need to drop the whole "they photoshopped the picture and we want to see original." No one needs to see the original. The family needs to be left alone and allow Catherine to heal in peace.

It's laughable that some suggest if they had released the original photo this would be a non issues. 1. You don't give into bullies 2. The insanity around the photo with Carole with people suggesting it wasn't her and now others complaining about the picture with William a few days ago are examples that those complaining will always want more and more. Because there has been no access to her and William is keeping her protected per her desires the media are punishing them for not doing what they want.

That’s why I think it’s so smart that the Wales family is holding the line in refusing to give something like a staged photo opportunity or the original photo. It has to be difficult to make that decision because the temptation is to make the short term problem go away, but it would be a nightmare for them long term if the media felt enough pressure would make them give.

That’s why I think it’s so smart that the Wales family is holding the line in refusing to give something like a staged photo opportunity or the original photo. It has to be difficult to make that decision because the temptation is to make the short term problem go away, but it would be a nightmare for them long term if the media felt enough pressure would make them give.

That's absolutely what would happen. The media is not going to be nice and rational about this. If William and Kate give in, and give them what they want, the media learns that goading and baiting them will eventually work. The line in the sand moves, and the cycle starts all over again with whatever it is the media wants next.

That's absolutely what would happen. The media is not going to be nice and rational about this. If William and Kate give in, and give them what they want, the media learns that goading and baiting them will eventually work. The line in the sand moves, and the cycle starts all over again with whatever it is the media wants next.
I think this has been William’s perspective for a very long time and that it’s the correct strategy. It has its short term pain, but it’s not all that different than how the late Queen approached the media. I think it will serve them very well over time.

The Irish Guards gave three cheers for Catherine, their Colonel-in-Chief, on St Patrick's Day.

People need to drop the whole "they photoshopped the picture and we want to see original." No one needs to see the original. The family needs to be left alone and allow Catherine to heal in peace.
This whole photoshop non issue has left me so disappointed with both press and public. The problem is not so much the photo. This manufactured controversy is "payback" at the PoW for refusing to divulge more information about her the nature of her surgery and her health.

It's so obvious that's what is going on and I think it's disturbing, to put it mildly.

We have a saying - don't kick someone whilst they're down. Attacking someone whilst they're recovering from major surgery is very low. Having said which, the British press and public have been largely supportive of the Princess of Wales.

We have a saying - don't kick someone whilst they're down. Attacking someone whilst they're recovering from major surgery is very low. Having said which, the British press and public have been largely supportive of the Princess of Wales.
Definitely the public have been very supportive but the British press and media I'm not so sure; some of it has been, whereas a lot of it has been anything but! I think William and Catherine deserve a lot more support than they appear to be getting from one area in particular - Buckingham Palace. I appreciate that Charles is ill, but for some time now - and long before his unfortunate illness - I have wanted to see him do more to publicly show his support for his eldest son and his family. I'd like to think Charles is 100% behind William in private, but IMO it would be reassuring for us monarchists in the UK to see this demonstrated in a meaningful way.

I swear people are getting more and more brain dead about this. the statement said Kate will not be seen and will be recovering until AFTER EASTER. What part of AFTER EASTER do some people not understand, don't people read things anymore. Easter is on the 31st March this year. AFTER EASTER is not the 18th march its AFTER Easter.

I just get so fed up with things like twitter

New photos of the Princess of Wales shopping in Windsor with her husband Prince William:

Last edited:
I wish there were legitimate sources for these stories. The Daily Mail and the Sun are no better than toilet paper. Actually, I wouldn't even use them for that purpose. My butt deserves better.

It's good to see her up and moving about. Now, hopefully, everyone shuts the eff up for a while. Not here, on social media. It's clearly her, not a body double, and she hasn't had any plastic surgery to render her unrecognizable. She's alive, she's in public...now get off her behind.

Now, hopefully, everyone shuts the eff up for a while. Not here, on social media. It's clearly her, not a body double, and she hasn't had any plastic surgery to render her unrecognizable. She's alive, she's in public...now get off her behind.
Ha, no such luck, those conspiracies keep on rolling along with she’s a body double, why is she carrying a bag after abdominal surgery etc. it’s a bit like Pandora’s box I think, nothing the couple do will be accepted at face value.

I wish there were legitimate sources for these stories. The Daily Mail and the Sun are no better than toilet paper. Actually, I wouldn't even use them for that purpose. My butt deserves better.

It's good to see her up and moving about. Now, hopefully, everyone shuts the eff up for a while. Not here, on social media. It's clearly her, not a body double, and she hasn't had any plastic surgery to render her unrecognizable. She's alive, she's in public...now get off her behind.

New photos of the Princess of Wales shopping in Windsor with her husband Prince William:

She looks happy and is moving well. So glad to see her. And haha at The Sun getting the image.

Honestly this whole situation seems ridiculous. Yes, KP's PR team did some pretty big mistakes but I don't understand how can people believe the most outlandish conspiracies (like the body double and late Tom Kingston onces) rather than the simple truth: she had health issues, they were addressed by surgery, she is recuperating. Why search complications in this already complicated world when the reality is so normal?
Glad to see the P&P of Wales out and about and glad to see Kate is feeling better, let's hope this whole story dies down soon

Back
Top Bottom