Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 19: April 2023 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sofia's outfit is ill-fitting and inappropriate for the event. Leonor's dress is pretty but she has wrong shoes with it and I wish she would have chosen more festive monochromatic dress.

Last edited:
:previous: While both Leonor and Sofia are beautiful and tend toward their father's height, they are after all only 17 and 16 and I fear that neither of them have received much in the way of advice on their clothing and the dictates of particular engagements.

While Sofia tends toward a very adult style of dressing, it is wildly inappropriate for both her age and situation. Her pantsuit illustrates just how much in this latest outing and underscores her lack of guidance, wearing a lovely but ill-fitting pantsuit. Letizia, having seemingly approved it could have at least seen that the top was tailored to fit her and not leave the material intended for a much bigger bust, flopping around.

Leonor continues to dress either too young or too old, as in this case where the dress is decidedly matronly and paired with espadrilles that are definitely not suited to the occasion or the dress. But looking to their mother for advice is pointless. She too is wearing espadrilles which while they suit her ensemble the ensemble does not fit the occasion as we have often seen with capri pants on a military reviewing stand.

Off topic posts and comments have been removed. Thank you for your understanding!

Shirts are nice don't like pants, what happened to jeans on kids. Raphael looks different.

Last edited:
India, Max, Sacha Casiraghi and Raphael Elmaleh at the F1 Grand Prix of Monaco today, May 28:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The little Monegasques all look very smart today.

:previous: I agree, perfectly dressed youngsters.

Much nicer than certain of the adults.:ermm:

Sofía and Leonor at the confirmation of Infanta Sofía today, May 25:

** Full view both ** Sofia ** Sofia ** Leonor ** Leonor ** Leonor **

Both outfits are nice and the girls looked beautiful. However, for a confirmation outfit, I think Sofia could have chosen something different. The cutout in the middle makes it look so awkward. I feel like it would have been a less awkward outfit without the cutout.

Jacques and Gabriella during the celebrations for the centenary of late Prince Rainier yesterday, May 31:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Prince François, Prince Charles, Princess Amalia and Prince Liam at the baptism of Prince François today, June 3:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella at a reception for the A.S. Academy football team at the Princely Palace:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Prince Charles's little blazer is too small for him, but what an adorable gum drop of a toddler.

Princess Eleonore is such an ethereal beauty.

Prince Charles should have had a bow tie! His older cousins had regular ties. His jacket would have been ok un buttoned. I liked the navy sock and shoes.
Princess Eleanor is now tall as her mother. I wish she and her sister had some makeup advice. Theirs seems overpowering for their delicate complexions.

:previous: I agree. Elisabeth and Eleonore have very fair skin and when it comes to that type of complexion less is more.

Swedish children are immaculately dressed and coiffed and have charming smiles

My goodness Estelle is growing up into quite a beauty! Another lovely Queen Regnant in the making.

I love Estelle's earrings and hairstyle. She looks so cute and OH MY, soon she will be as tall as her mom. For a 11 year old, she is quite tall, isn't she?

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella at the 4th edition of the "Rencontre des Sites historiques Grimaldi de Monaco" event today, June 10:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Very cute and "simple princessy" dress on Gabriella. Good to see she is learning sun safety and wearing a hat.

Princess Amalia on Election Sunday in Luxembourg this morning, June 11:

** Full view **

Catherine needs to see what Charlene puts on Gabriella, and follow suit. That's a very ugly dress on Charlotte.

George, Charlotte and Louis at Trooping the Colour today, June 17:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Charlotte wears what seems the typical girls version of the marine outfits worn by royal / aristocracy kids since the previous century.
I saw her walking is ok. But the hairdo is a big no. Like an old missionary grandma

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Sitting the children look nice. I would lie to see Charlotte standing to see the entire dress.

Charlottes hair looks so severe for one her age, but I have a feeling this may be a Royal hair style for little girls as she has worn her hair that way before.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte probably enjoyed having her hair braided up for the Coronation and requested it be done again. I'm guessing there are no pictures of the back.

I'm surprised Louis is in a full suit and tie at the age of five!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom