Duke Wilhelm and the Royal House of Württemberg 2: 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
244px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Kingdom_of_W%C3%BCrttemberg_1817-1921.svg.png

Arms of the Kingdom of Württemberg

Welcome to the thread Duke Wilhelm and the Royal House of Württemberg, Part 2

Commencing January 1st, 2023

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Last edited:
Württemberg

Was anyone aware that Duke Philipp has separated from Duchess Marie-Caroline? They’ve actually been separated for some time now since her husband had been having an affair with a nobleman’s wife for a few years now.

I was not but I see that the information is now going around on various royalty forums. I am not sure what the original source is though.

Edit: according to Marlene Koenig's royal musings, the Duchess is now in a relationship with a German film producer named Rikolt baron von Gagern. She and her soon-to-be ex-husband had been living apart for some time for the reason that you mentioned.

A sad ending for one of the last grand marriages of the Gotha.

Last edited:
I was not but I see that the information is now going around on various royalty forums. I am not sure what the original source is though.

Edit: according to Marlene Koenig's royal musings, the Duchess is now in a relationship with a German film producer named Rikolt baron von Gagern. She and her soon-to-be ex-husband had been living apart for some time for the reason that you mentioned.

A sad ending for one of the last grand marriages of the Gotha.
Marlene Koenig confirmed it. Plus Duchess Marie, mother of the head of the family has moved out or will be moving out of Friedrichshof castle to Tegernsee. The wedding dates and months are confirmed for Wilhelm’s sister.

I missed that part. I wonder what initiated the move.

Coinsidently the parents of Dss Marie Caroline also live in Tegernsee.

Not sure but i think the parents of Duchess Marie also lived in the Munich Area

I missed that part. I wonder what initiated the move.

Well, the family (Marie-Caroline’s) does own property in Tegernsee, Tegernsee Abbey with its brewery.

I assume Princess Marie of Wied is just moving into a smaller residence or some other reason.

No, they aren’t closely related at all. They probably aren’t related either

Yes, they are related in several ways.

They are both descendants of Margrave Albert Frederick of Brandenburg-Schwedt (1672-1731) and his wife, Princess Maria Dorothea of Courland (1684–1743).

They have also both descended from Count Ludwig Franz von Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (1660-1694) and his wife Countess Hedwig zur Lippe-Brake (1669-1738).

Last edited:
Yes, they are related in several ways.

They are both descendants of Margrave Albert Frederick of Brandenburg-Schwedt (1672-1731) and his wife, Princess Maria Dorothea of Courland (1684–1743).

They have also both descended from Count Ludwig Franz von Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (1660-1694) and his wife Countess Hedwig zur Lippe-Brake (1669-1738).
But that’s many generations ago

Always in Mrs Koening 's Royal Musings :
The Dowager Duchess Diane of Wurtenberg will hosted for Marie Amelie's Wedding.
I may understand that her Mother Duchess Marie is moving , (she will never be the first Lady of the House of Wurtenberg.)

An article from Bunte about the divorce of Duke Philip and Marie Caroline of Bavaria.

The article refers to the blog of Marlene Eilers-Koenig (posted above) and it lists some of the most outstanding auctions that Philip presided over when working for Sotheby's. They also question if the lady in question if the society figure Veronique, Css von der Schulenburg.

https://www.bunte.de/royals/royals-...temberg-liebes-chaos-in-feinsten-kreisen.html

Duchess Diane has given an Interview to the Blog Noblesse & Royautes. She will have to operated soon as she has broken her shoulder during an Fall. Later that years she will organize the weddings of her son Duke Eberhard with Gaby Maier which is set to take place at Altshausen on 15.07. and her granddaughter, Duchess Amélie wihich is to take place at Altshausen on 02.09.
https://www-noblesseetroyautes-com....l=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Marlene Eilers-Koenig wrote that relationship between Duke Philipp and the wife of a german Nobleman was over and that she did want not say who she was Now we know from Bunte she was Veronique von Schulenberg. (from France).

Are Duke Eberhard and Gaby Maier married already?
Their wedding was set for yesterday.

Are Duke Eberhard and Gaby Maier married already?
Their wedding was set for yesterday.

Yes the religious Wedding was yesterday at Altshausen

Religious?

Didn't he have a religious wedding with Desiree Copf?

Don't know. But i habve seen so far only one Wedding date so it could be that they had married only civil.

Have you seen already the photo's.

I was in Altshausen yesterday. Pics later as there are none online yet. There was only 1 Press photographer there.

I saw Princesse Hélène yesterday ; She said it is not a big Wedding. The big Wedding will come with the Wedding of the daughter of the late Duke Friederich .

Was his son Alexander present at the wedding?

On 2 September Religious Wedding of Duchess Marie Amélie of Wurttenberg with Count Louis von Freilitzch . Duchess Diane her Grandmother will host a great Event at Althausen.

I am just sorry that her Mother Duchess Marie, widow of the late Duke Friedrich may not host herself.

On 2 September Religious Wedding of Duchess Marie Amélie of Wurttenberg with Count Louis von Freilitzch . Duchess Diane her Grandmother will host a great Event at Althausen.

I am just sorry that her Mother Duchess Marie, widow of the late Duke Friedrich may not host herself.
*it’s Baron Louis. Well, Duchess Marie will be there at least and Marie-Amelie probably wanted her grandmother to do the arrangements because she has done most of the party arrangements for most events at Altshausen.

*it’s Baron Louis. Well, Duchess Marie will be there at least and Marie-Amelie probably wanted her grandmother to do the arrangements because she has done most of the party arrangements for most events at Altshausen.

It is Baron Franz-Ferdinand not Louis. Yes i also think they count on Duchess Diane as she has organized several big Events at Altshausen but probably the bridal Couple and also Duchess Marie where involved to into the preparations.

It is Baron Franz-Ferdinand not Louis. Yes i also think they count on Duchess Diane as she has organized several big Events at Altshausen but probably the bridal Couple and also Duchess Marie where involved to into the preparations.
Thank you. I also think that Marie Amelie and Franz as well as Duchess Marie are certainly involved in it. I think the couple have their input and Duchess Diane and Marie are simply making it happen and putting in some suggestions

Back
Top Bottom