Danish Royal Family, Current Events 1: April 2003 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, its May 24 & here is the statment from the royla palace - Here (in english). The wedding will take place in the church of Møgeltønder, Southern Jutland.:flowers:

and a bit more about the wedding on the Danish royal watchers

I know that, but apparently Hello doesn't. :ROFLMAO:

Hello said:
The South Denmark residence has just been announced as the location for the private ceremony, when the couple tie the knot on May 28 next year.

wonderful news!
i hope we get more details of the wedding and hopefully we will see marie in activities shortly!

Originally Posted by Aotearoagal
Is that a glimpse of Fred's undies in pic 1 - or does he wear some kind of back brace under his suit?

It looks like its his belt...:)

Good! First picture of Mary and Marie together! They seem to be posing for a media picture! Why we don't see more pictures of it???

Why? was the old one incompetent according to you?

Why? was the old one incompetent according to you?
I don't like her much I must admit; she appears heavy-handed and unnecessarily grumpy in her dealings with the media; she is a journalist herself and I had thought she would be more smooth with the media and the public, had definitely expected her to be more publicity savyy. So I hope for better things now.:)

I'm wondering if that is the reason why they are getting a new PR lady, one who is more media savvy.

Stellad

I don't like her much I must admit; she appears heavy-handed and unnecessarily grumpy in her dealings with the media; she is a journalist herself and I had thought she would be more smooth with the media and the public, had definitely expected her to be more publicity savyy. So I hope for better things now.:)

I concur!

Lis, in my opinion, was completely wrong in her position nor was she "in touch" or savvy when dealing with the various media outlets and other press stuff. Grumpy is an understatement.

Change is good, let's hope it will be for the better!

All posts regarding the Royal Hunt at Fredensborg have been moved to this thread with the same name.

Have Fun! :flowers:

Out with the old, in with the new! Four days on the job and so far, so good for [URL="http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k69/KateGT/151612_510_430.jpg"]Lene Balleby[/URL]. Confused as to who this person is? Well, she is the new mega PR honcho for the Danish Royal family, and the successor to Lis M. Frederiksen.

Balleby, who once worked for the Danish Embassy in Wasington D.C., will have a heavy new year including the upcoming wedding between Prince Joachim and the French beauty, Marie Cavallier.

DRWs is reporting, via Kristeligt-Dagblad.dk and Fyens.dk, some interesting details about the new spin doctor of Denmark such as this from Kristeligt-Dagblad.dk :

Lene Balleby's responsibility to protect the royal house's private life and like a number of others also an adviser to the court. She is also commissioned to develop internal communication within the organisation of the Royal Court as well as taking care of the Queen and the Royal Family

Click [URL="http://danishroyalwatchers.blogspot.com/2008/01/lene-balleby-new-communication-chief.html"]here[/URL] for more details.

Henrik & Frederik @ new blood transfusion centre
Monday, 4 February 2008
....Today Prince Henrik and Crown Prince Frederik have been to the ...
Article

A short video and a few more pictures onSjællandske.dk

Last edited:
According to tv2 the royal family is going to have a new vicar to carry out the work in the church when ther is a wedding, christning, funeral,confirmation. The former vicar was Christian Todberg and was the one that marriede Prince Joachim and Countess Alexandra...confirmade CP Frederik and Prince Joachim and also did the funeral for the late Queen Ingrid. I forgot to tell that the new royal vicar is going to be bishop Erik Norman Svendensen...he is the on who has marriede CP Frederik and CP Mary and christenede Prince Christian and Princesse Isabella.

Last edited:
According to tv2 the royal family is going to have a new vicar to carry out the work in the church when ther is a wedding, christning, funeral,confirmation. The former vicar was Christian Todberg and was the one that marriede Prince Joachim and Countess Alexandra...confirmade CP Frederik and Prince Joachim and also did the funeral for the late Queen Ingrid. I forgot to tell that the new royal vicar is going to be bishop Erik Norman Svendensen...he is the on who has marriede CP Frederik and CP Mary and christenede Prince Christian and Princesse Isabella.

He does seem like a very logical change, given his past interactions with the royals, and it sort of seems like - with the wedding and christenings, that he's been in preparation for the role for the past four years.

Does the new role conflict with his current role, as the bishop of Copenhagen, eg. will he just do one of them, or will he do both?

He does seem like a very logical change, given his past interactions with the royals, and it sort of seems like - with the wedding and christenings, that he's been in preparation for the role for the past four years.

Does the new role conflict with his current role, as the bishop of Copenhagen, eg. will he just do one of them, or will he do both?

I think he will do both but i don´t know because it dos not say in the artikel...But you are rigth in that he is the moste logical choice for the job...becide i has always thougt that Christian Todberg is loking a bit strange when he was in the churce.

Tonight, February 16, 2008, The Crown Prince couple along with The Reigning couple will attend the Royal Theatre official opening in Kvæsthusgade. They will be apart of the inauguration of a new playhouse.

Read more about it [url=http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f24/danish-royal-calender-february-2008-a-15695.html]here[/URL]as well as to find out what other events will be happening later on this month. Perhaps later on images will begin to pour in along with video clips, but if you live in Denmark I'm sure you've seen the arrivals to this event already.

I just searched 7 different image sites looking for pictures, drew a blank and came back,to find you'd managed it! (Guess I was just too quick for most sites.) She looks fantastic, I'm looking forward to see more pictures now!

Some new pictures. Mary looks stunning! Fred doesn't look so bad himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow CP Mary looks stunning. I absolutely love her hair, it has gotten so long. She is just glowing. She and CP Frederick make a beautiful couple.

Hello everyone.
Just a reminder: When looking at Madeline's work, please just link her main page. Click enter, and then find what event you wish to view. She works hard, and is kind enough to share her work, so let's just link her main page, and go from there instead of linking every single image.

Thanks for understanding.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom