Royal Predictions for 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unfortunately, I think I'm predicting a possible separation, or at least some sort of crisis, involving the Edinburgh's. Things have seemed off since the Queens passing and recently I've really noticed a continued change with them.

Interesting. I’d say I’ve seen nothing suggesting that and, if anything, the opposite. They seem more settled and content than ever IMO. But we all see things differently.

I want to predict two royal events:
Romania's government will finally rule in favor to restore the monarchy under Princess Margareta. Bonus prediction: she and her husband will adopt her nephew as heir and restore his title as crown prince

Libya will restore the monarchy

It's not a prediction I hope for but something doesn't seem right. I wish them, and hope for, the best. Edward hasn't looked too well lately, Sophie has seemed pretty withdrawn since the late Queen's passing, and they rarely do any engagements together anymore. Whatever is going on, I shall hope for the best.

It's not a prediction I hope for but something doesn't seem right. I wish them, and hope for, the best. Edward hasn't looked too well lately, Sophie has seemed pretty withdrawn since the late Queen's passing, and they rarely do any engagements together anymore. Whatever is going on, I shall hope for the best.
It could also be that they have, like the King and Queen, decided to work more separately to be able to cover more engagements… That would be totally in line with King Charles’ wish to not bring in any new members from junior lines but to adapt the workload to a smaller royal family…

Back
Top Bottom