Daniel Collert and Victoria's Alleged Other Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone besides me think its funny that both are named Daniel?

Some kind of interview with Daniel Collert (he doesn´t say anything about Victoria...or Daniel II...it´s more about general things like "when are you happy?" or "what do you order at a restaurant?"...as usual->when there´s an interest, I will translate it)
http://www.stureplan.se/site/article.php?id=1558

Daniel Collert

He looks very handsome in that photograph.:cool: :cool:

BTW, few years ago (when Vicky go to USA on study ) I heard stupid rumors that she was in love to Prince Emanuel Filiberto or smth like that :confused: and that wre one of reasons of her rip there :confused:

Lena said:
Some kind of interview with Daniel Collert (he doesn´t say anything about Victoria...or Daniel II...it´s more about general things like "when are you happy?" or "what do you order at a restaurant?"...as usual->when there´s an interest, I will translate it)
http://www.stureplan.se/site/article.php?id=1558
oh, nice to see him again :)

this quote is funny. wonder who he is talking about :rolleyes: Victoria perhaps?
Berätta om en minnesvärd bakfylla du haft.
- Det finns många. Den jag tydligast kommer ihåg var när jag och min flickvän gick omkring en hel solig dag i East Village i New York och drack vätska på olika kafeér

Tell us about an memorable hangover of yours?
- Theres many... It was one time when me and my girlfriend walked around in East Village in New York City for a whole day and drank "vätska" (=fluids?) in different cafe´s

Last edited:
if the tabloids are to be believed, then she used to date Prince Nikolaos of Greece. If only it were true...

Yennie said:
oh, nice to see him again :)

this quote is funny. wonder who he is talking about :rolleyes: Victoria perhaps?
Berätta om en minnesvärd bakfylla du haft.
- Det finns många. Den jag tydligast kommer ihåg var när jag och min flickvän gick omkring en hel solig dag i East Village i New York och drack vätska på olika kafeér

Tell us about an memorable hangover of yours?
- Theres many... It was one time when me and my girlfriend walked around in East Village in New York City for a whole day and drank "vätska" (=fluids?) in different cafe´s

I guess, he means the current girlfriend he is dating...this always stiff seeming Josefine. Well, when she´s photographed with other guys, she seems less stiff. Maybe she hates to be photographed, because of her boyfriend´s Ex :confused:

Reading the interview, I had a feeling, that Mr. Westling wouldn´t answer the questions very different (under the same conditions...Daniel I is now freeed from the sword of Damocles, named the Royal press army).
IMO Daniel Collert is more handsome than Daniel Westling...but type-wise, I would put them into the same category. And also their characters seem in a way alike.

Collert seems to be (just like an other Daniel) in the mood for interviews. Here is an other article. It´s for ppl not interested in producing movies, not very interesting...more interesting is this quote of Mr. Collert (as answer, if he´s a movie producer or Vickans former boyfriend) "Movie producer. It´s nicer to have an own identity, to be Daniel Collert and not to be "he, who was together with Victoria""
Don´t we know an other guy, who also wants to be known for his own skills and not for being the X of Victoria? What about a little self-helf group. Who would you suggest as group leader ;)

http://www.stockholmcity.se/ArticlePages/200510/04/20051004215900_167/20051004215900_167.dbp.asp

Picture from di.se (Daniel has also a little role in his next movie)
collert200.jpg

Last edited:
i think sometimes he "Daniel C" look good but other times he look a bit slezy

Lena said:
Collert seems to be (just like an other Daniel) in the mood for interviews. Here is an other article. It´s for ppl not interested in producing movies, not very interesting...more interesting is this quote of Mr. Collert (as answer, if he´s a movie producer or Vickans former boyfriend) "Movie producer. It´s nicer to have an own identity, to be Daniel Collert and not to be "he, who was together with Victoria""
Don´t we know an other guy, who also wants to be known for his own skills and not for being the X of Victoria? What about a little self-helf group. Who would you suggest as group leader ;)
It must suck to be refered to as "Vickans ex", after all this years and when he has done something good on his own :D

Daniel C talks about the relationship with Victoria

How they met;
- She wrote a letter to me after my mother had passed away and after that we got close and started to spend time together

How the relationship ended; No drama, no fights and to tears
- We became friends, and remain so today

and here´s Daniel C on a magazine cover with swedish actor Mikael Persbrant
http://www.vassaeggen.se/bild/DIEGO_04_omslag.jpg

Last edited:
How nice of Victoria to write a letter to Daniel Collert after his mother passed away.

don't you think daniel c looks like victoria current boyfriend just a bit , not the name , but same sort of look

I gotta say Daniel C as you guys call him looks like a mixture of brad pit and Daniel D. Lewis, much better looking then her current boyfriend :)-

Lamyah said:
I gotta say Daniel C as you guys call him looks like a mixture of brad pit and Daniel D. Lewis, much better looking then her current boyfriend :)-

But her current one is probably more reliable.

Maybe once they get married and have the first kid everyone will be more accepting of him? Reading the information posted in here makes me think that the entire Kingdom of Sweden has the impression poor Daniel is not good enough for their girl Victoria. If she loves him and he loves her that's enough for me as long as he has a clean record, good manners and respects the job his wife will have one day.
about the other guy, I found a picture of Victoria kissing him, that's more that we have seen on Westling. I found another one with him sporting a shirt that I believe says hustler. Not good for a future groom. And the way he holds the cigarrette tells me some other things about his habits. But here he reminds me of actor Ralph Fiennes or his brother.

Last edited:
I think that's Daniel Collert (aka Daniel I) not Daniel W;)

Yes that is Daniel Collert, Victorias high school sweetheart :) They met at Enskilda gymnasiet and dated for 7 years... they even lived together in New York for a while.. Daniel Collert was more of a Stureplans brat, familiar in the royal circles and raised in the posh neigborhood Djursholm.

Expressen writes that there will be no move to Villa Beylon (former home of princess Christina and family) for Victoria and Daniel. The house now belongs to Michael Storåkers, managing director of Storåkers McCann where Carl Philip did an internship and where his girlfriend Emma Pernald is currently working

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=641175

Who owns the villa? The article only says this man and his family will move there, that he was asked and accepted?

Larzen said:
Who owns the villa? The article only says this man and his family will move there, that he was asked and accepted?
I'm not sure, but either the King owns it, or then it's owned by the State and stands at the disposition of the monarch. The King owns many buildings and nice villas (at different locations), and they lend them out to friends or higher ranked staff to use as private homes.

crisiñaki said:
I think that's Daniel Collert (aka Daniel I) not Daniel W;)

THANKS so much for answering my question! :)

I did not even know who he was. I read his name on your post above (number 166) and did a quick google images search on him and got those pictures. I was surprised she was so open with him compared with the seriousness of her current boyfriend. Mostly with the open expressions of affection. That why I commented on it above. It's like a happier time with a more relaxed princess Victoria.
But he is still a stranger to me because I could not read the Swedish articles where those pictures came from.

I also found interesting that both men are named Daniel. Is that a common name in Sweden like John or Mike are in the USA?
About the way he holds the cigarrette I did not mean he was doing it in a metrosexual way. My mistake for not being more...blunt? It's just that's the way you hold another type of cigarrette. Not that I know. :cool:

But in looks he could give Westling a run for his money.

Last edited:
Toledo said:
I was surprised she was so open with him compared with the seriousness of her current boyfriend. Mostly with the open expressions of affection. That why I commented on it above. It's like a happier time with a more relaxed princess Victoria.

I also found interesting that both men are named Daniel. Is that a common name in Sweden like John or Mike are in the USA?.
Daniel is a common name. As for the openess, (there are some really nice ones of them attending a wedding together in NY after Victoria got better from her eating disorder) it was not only in the realtionsip but also after she had been with Daniel2 for years, theese ones taken at an event where Victoria handed out a business(?) prize in the name of Daniel Collerts late mother. It was taken in the middle of Victorias worst ever "grey pantsuit and ponytail" period and that day she wore a short skirt, boots and her hair loose and then theese pictures were taken in febuary 2005:eek:

Collerts curent love interest, Josefine Davidson, when she was first seen, the press wrote she looked alot like Madeleine, but I dont really think so, she has another body and facialy type(although the peroxide hair is similar))

from TV4 and dpa

Last edited:
Thank you Larzen for posting those pictures of Daniel C and Victoria from 2005. It's nice to see they have managed to have great relations after break up. I don't think Daniel C's girlfriend has resemblance to Madeline, maybe only the eyes part.
And though I seem to be in minority here but I must say I really like Daniel W. I would love to see Victoria and him married one day. Of course, it's about the Swedish people liking him as he is going to be their Prince Consort (or whatever his title will be).

larzen said:
It was taken in the middle of Victorias worst ever "grey pantsuit and ponytail" period and that day she wore a short skirt, boots and her hair loose and then theese pictures were taken in febuary 2005:eek:

Larzen, if I was Daniel Westling february 2005 would be too close for comfort for me! I'm starting to know this Daniel-prime (or Daniel W)person by the posts in here, so, what is he like? Is he a shy, no talker person over there? He seems so serious in every photo I see here, almost holding back when compared to Daniel-Ex.

By the way, Daniel-Ex's current girlfriend, Josephine, could pass as a body double of princess Madeline. For me she looks just like her, which I find disturbing since he was dating Madeline's sister in the past.

Last edited:
Another iview with Daniel Collert (quite a lot of talking for a guy with social phobia ;) Well, he says it comes in periods...and this wouldn´t be unusual, if it would be true)

I think that is interesting:
Hade du kunnat jobba med det här om du varit en del av kungafamiljen?
- Nja. Kanske på något sätt. Jag har alltid tänkt att jag skulle vilja göra intressanta dokumentärer och det hade nog varit accepterat. Men det hade funnits begränsningar, helt klart.

Could you have worked with that (producing of movies), if you would have become a part of the Royal family?
-Yes...no. Maybe some way. I had all the time thought, that I would want to work with documentaries and this has been accepted. But there would have been limits, of course.

I wonder, if it would have been really accepted. Or if it was more of "yeah...yeah, let´s him talking and dreaming. Probably they won´t marry at all...and if, we would get this nonsense out of him pretty soon"??
As it was for example with Letizia, who believed to could stay a little longer in her journalistic business...also after the engagement (correct me, if I am wrong, Letionistas!)
It is also interesting in connection with Victoria´s current Daniel. If documentaries would have been accepted (why does this remind me so much fo Edward and his Royal docus ;)), probably also a gym business would be accepted...or Daniel gets at the moment the impression, that it would be accepted (???)
However I think it can help a consort to have his own things (Henrik and wine for example), but it means nearly always strong criticism.

I guess Daniel would hate the idea of being a part of a ROYAL Forum...in the iview, he is pointing out again, that he is so happy to be, what he is...and not a prince...and also his stepfather should be relieved, that this annoying time is over (Hm, in recapitulation I hardly seem to remember much fuss and criticism around Daniel and Victoria then. One can just imagine, how Daniel Westling and his family must feel...or maybe they are less thin-skinned. As I get it, Daniel Collert´s stepdad was also with his bank much in controverisal news and they had surely a hard time in connection with these family tragedies :ermm: )

http://www.nojesguiden.se/film/article.asp?aID=13355

Back
Top Bottom