Daniel Collert and Victoria's Alleged Other Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Yennie@Feb 4th, 2004 - 12:45 pm
thats the only two ever?
ohh, no there´s many more.. atleast according to the tabloids :p

First it was Daniel Collert, then she had a fling with Svante Tegner. Another guy who was seen together with Victoria during her high school years was Jakob Mörne. Some magazines wrote that she had a romance with her classmate Anders and that she met a guy in France when she studied there. But I think we should take these stories with "en nypa salt" (dont know how to translate that into english)
:eek: That are stories, which are almost 10 years old...I´m just imaging a little swedish girl, called Yennie with a huge tabloid in her hands ;) ;) Your were then just about 10-12 years old, right?

On a cover of a Swedish magazine was an article about Victoria and Prince Nicholas of Greece. I guess there is no truth to this?

must have been a swedish gossip magazine. Then again, everybody is entitled to be on the temporary outs with their partner. ;)

It appeared to be something akin to the US star. Since I cant read Swedish I couldnt figure much out.

How many boyfriends has Victoria had?

Last edited by a moderator:
I´ve found a new picture of Daniel I Collert:
http://www.arbetarbladet.se/bild_arkiv/44/00000108144.jpg

The pic was made at the wedding of a certain Helena Mannerfelt and Macki Schiller in August (no idea, who this is...maybe the Swedes here know it (?)) All guests were there in white.
Collert looks as if he would have gained a little (time to ask Daniel II for help?) weight and his girlfriend has gained too. Amazingly she now looks almost in a spooky way even more like princess Madeleine (who has gained a little bit in summer too...especially in the face). I´ve always thought that it was ridiculous, that the mags pointed out the similarities between Madeleine and Collert´s girlfriend Josefine, but now...hmm...mysterious.

You´re right Lena.. they do look a little bit "chubbier" :)
I hadn´t seen a pic of him in a while...

I don´t know who Macki Shiller is, but I know Madeleine is friends with a guy named Mikael Shiller, perhaps his brother?
I´ve heard the name Helena Mannerfeldt before to, but I cant remember if she´s a friend of Victoria or Madeleine... anyone?

Lena said:
:D Ooohhh girls, give it up. Yes, they would be a nice couple (except the genetic thing), but I doubt that they will ever marry. But maybe they will start an love affair later in their lifes (why not...we need something to discuss on TRF in 20 years too ;) )

Lena, You mention the genetics. I know Nikolas and Frederik are first cousins since their mothers are sisters. How are Nikolas and Victoria related?

ennyllorac said:
Lena, You mention the genetics. I know Nikolas and Frederik are first cousins since their mothers are sisters. How are Nikolas and Victoria related?
Victoria and Nikolaos are 2nd cousins. Their parents ((Ex-) Queen Anne Marie and King Carl Gustaf) are first cousins, since Carl Gustaf´s late father prince Gustaf Adolf was the brother of Anne Marie´s mother Queen Ingrid.
By law it´s even not a problem to marry your first cousin. But there´s surely a higher risk, that the baby of this relationship would be born with an illness or defect.
And through all this inbreeding in former centuries Victoria and Nikolaos are "closer" related than other 2nd cousins.

I think that is Anna Jussil, a girl who went to the Enskilda Gymnasiet with Victoria.
Thank you Yennie. Yes, you could be right. In the pictures, that I´ve seen of Anna she looks a little bit different, but maybe that is, because she was more styled, when IBL or other agencies had pictures of her.

not many pictures at all The most pictures has been of Daniel II

The latest picture of Victoria´s first and long time boyfriend Daniel Collert (around Christmas 2004) IMO he looks unhappy, it´s said, that he and his girlfriend Josefine (who looked a lot like Victoria´s sister Madeleine) are separated, she moved out of Daniel´s home. If it would be up to me, then Victoria should comfort him ;)

Attachments

• collert.jpg
    collert.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 5,718
Lena said:
The latest picture of Victoria´s first and long time boyfriend Daniel Collert (around Christmas 2004) IMO he looks unhappy, it´s said, that he and his girlfriend Josefine (who looked a lot like Victoria´s sister Madeleine) are separated, she moved out of Daniel´s home. If it would be up to me, then Victoria should comfort him ;)
Vicky dated the guy on the right side? :eek:

Lena said:
If it would be up to me, then Victoria should comfort him ;)
So that Daniel II gets jealous and drops her? :eek:
The only guys that would like that would be the yellow press reporters from the swedish court and you. Do you want Vicky to be free for Dennism? ;)

mixer2002de said:
Vicky dated the guy on the right side? :eek:
This freaky Smiley is your favourite, isn´t it? ;) You know exactly, how Daniel Collert looks...we have posted pictures of him a few times in this forum. But maybe I should have written "guy to the left" for newer members. What would be wrong if she would have dated the guy to the right? I mean you know practically nothing about him.

Oh, I think a few others would want her to go back to Daniel Collert. This doesn´t mean, that her love is totally refused from my side.

Lena said:
This freaky Smiley is your favourite, isn´t it? ;) You know exactly, how Daniel Collert looks...we have posted pictures of him a few times in this forum. But maybe I should have written "guy to the left" for newer members. What would be wrong if she would have dated the guy to the right? I mean you know practically nothing about him.
I think the guy on the right is as old as her dad or at least nearly... Well sure I know how Daniel C. looks like... Is the guy his step dad?

I know, that we are getting off topic here (reminds me of the good old times with you, King Christian and Dennism :) )...but this guy, Peder Fogstrand is his name (and it´s said Queen Silvia is his godmother, but I can´t say for sure, if that is true) is younger than Daniel Collert and Daniel Westling! Probably he´s one of those guys, who lose their hair soon (like prince Charles...and as it seems also prince William)

That´s how Daniel Collert´s stepfather, Göran Collert, looks:
http://www.aftonbladet.se/ekonomi/0010/16/goran-5081-8565.jpg

Summary of an article in this week’s Svensk Damtidning:

Daniel Collert wants Victoria back! Just before Christmas, his now former girlfriend Josefine Davidsson moved out of his flat. Around Christmas time, Daniel Collert was in the city when he by coincidence bumped into Crown Princess Victoria and Princess Madeleine - a Säpo guard stopped him outside the Karen Millen store and told him that the two Princesses were in the store. So Daniel went in to say hello, and according to the sources it was a nice meeting between the two. A long hug and some talk about what has happened since they last talked (according to the article, they've had sporadical contact since their break up 2001) and Daniel told a lot about his company and wanted Victoria to come visit him at his office someday.

Daniel Collert's company is named Isis Cataegis Pictures, and he has the title producer. Their offices it very posh situated at Hamnagatan in the city. Daniel himself has studies psychology at Columbia University in New York and worked for the Red Cross - but is now back in Stockholm and film is what he works with now.

The article says that Daniel Collert has regretted that his and Victoria's relationship ended in talks with friends.

I will keep my fingers crossed that they find their way back to each other, they were a wonderful couple together - and I hope there's still a chance for them! But we should have in mind that this is things the magazine has gotten from "sources", and even if everything would be true here - Victoria still has her Daniel "cap boy" Westling....:(

Thank you very much, GrandDuchess. I notice a big problem with me and tabloids: always when they come up with stories, which I want to be true, I tend to believe they are true :D
I agree so much with you, I will keep my fingers crossed for the next months ;) (loooook Mixer, there are others, who want her to date Daniel I again, comment from Lena-the besserwisser ;) )

So you would like something like in a Hollywood B-Movie. Current boyfriend and former boyfriend struggling for the heart of a princess? :confused:

Maybe Vicky has got a long speech with Daniel W. because he is jealous of Daniel C. ;) .

Or hows a German pun: if two wrangle with each other the thrid one is happy :)

Maybe I should go for Viktoria :D

mixer2002de said:
So you would like something like in a Hollywood B-Movie. Current boyfriend and former boyfriend struggling for the heart of a princess? :confused:
Life is like a Hollywood B-movie, isn´t it ;) Of course it would seem a little bit strange, if Daniel C. would go back to Victoria a third time, but the court could "sell" it as big love story to the people (all the obstacles-and finally they are happy)

A few pictures of Daniel Collert:

Attachments

• DC1.jpg
    DC1.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 4,181
  • DC2.jpg
    DC2.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 5,546
  • DC3.jpg
    DC3.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 8,702
  • DC4.jpg
    DC4.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 7,381
  • DC5.jpg
    DC5.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 6,261
  • DC6.jpg
    DC6.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 10,459
  • DC7.jpg
    DC7.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 4,597
  • DC8.jpg
    DC8.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 8,617
  • DC9.jpg
    DC9.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 10,473
  • DC10.jpg
    DC10.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 2,145
He's attractive but I hate his hair. In Sweden we say that guys like him has combed their hair with a pork chop :D

However; I think he would make a better prince consort than DII. But I like DII so I will keep my fingers crossed for him.

Cissan said:
He's attractive but I hate his hair. In Sweden we say that guys like him has combed their hair with a pork chop :D
:D You mean, because it´s fixed with gel and hair wax in some of the pictures? In Austria we ask people, who wear their hair this way, if a cow has licked their heads with it´s big tongue ;)

But we shouldn´t forget, that those were the 90ties...today he wears his hair in a way like Daniel Westling. IMO Collert´s version still looks better. But I wouldn´t mind, if both would cut their hair again.

Photo from summer 2004 (Pic was posted on the crown princess Mary board of "BrooklynGirl"):

Attachments

• DC11.jpg
    DC11.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 1,494
I really think that this Daniel Collert, is more handsome, cuter, etc... than Daniel W. I don't like hes looks, but If DW is a good man, well...

i saw on ritvas magazines page that daniel is togather with Josephine again

Josefine said:
i saw on ritvas magazines page that daniel is togather with Josephine again

I´ve read that too...so one (=me) should sooner or later accept, that Mr. W. will marry the crown princess.
I know I shouldn´t judge ppl, I don´t know (but I know much and act though different ;) ) but I doubt, that Daniel C. and Josefine are meant for each other.

Well what other possibilities does he have? He does not want to have a crown princess.. so he can stay singe or take another female.

This is not meant mean!

I think that the swedish people will have easier to accept Daniel W. then Daniel C. beacause that there is so obviouse that Daniel C is from the upper class and Daniel W is an ordinary "svensson" like the rest of us. Even though i might think that Daniel C would have been more suitable for the job...

What do the rest of you think?

Back
Top Bottom