Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 8: August 2018 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how Victoria continues to recycle her mother's dresses. I thought the ball gown was really amazing and I can hardly imagine any other occasion then the Nobel ceremony to wear a gown like that.

The red dress was simply stunning. Victoria looked really amazing. I love that she wore Princess Lillian's tiara.

Last edited:
she looks very elegant. It looks to me like midnight blue velveteen and a lighter blue skirt, possibly tulle? The hair jewels are so lovely

One of Crown Princess Victoria's best choices of late for a formal event,the entire look is very elegant.

Great look and fantastic hairstyle. The SRF ladies hairdressers (minus Sofia for whatever reason) know exactly what they are doing, on top of their game every time.

She looks great. I love the skirt.

Not always a fan of shiny material but I like this. :flowers:

This is a case where since its just a skirt, the green color doesn't make it OTT. If it had been a full dress not so much.

Not a fan of the shiny Christmas ornament skirt...but the color is great.

LaRae

Victoria at the Royal Swedish Academy of Forestry and Agriculture Academy's meeting at Stockholm City Hall this evening, January 28:

** Full view ** Upper part ** December 2014 **

Last edited:
Not a fan of the velvet upper half as it seems a bit out of place, though nevertheless Victoria still looks gorgeous.

Great color..not sure about the style.

LaRae

Love the colour, love the style, but she's a bit short on her accessories. Somehow her smile always has an even greater wattage when Daniel is present.

Hard to see th dress with the sash and flowers in the way but it looks like a velvet peplum top with a tulle skirt. Nice to accentuate her trim waist, the color is very good too. Nice hairdo and hair,
jewels

Color is stunning on her, including the slightly different shades. And great style :flowers:

But I am not a fan of the velvet material of the top. Red velvet always makes me think of my Christmas concert dresses as a small kid.

Hair and jewelry is lovely. The dress and sash called for simpler.

Not a fan of this outfit from Victoria at all I'm afraid - the jacket is very busy for me and I've never been partial to wide trousers. Looks like an outfit from the '70s or '80s.

Victoria at the Royal Swedish Academy of Forestry and Agriculture Academy's meeting at Stockholm City Hall this evening, January 28:

** Full view ** Upper part ** December 2014 **

An absolutely stunning red look. One of her best.

I dislike this look. I don't like the jacket.

I can’t decide if I like the Parasport event outfit or not. I think it looks better at a distance than close up. The colours in the jacket are beautiful but there is a lot going on with it.

I do LOVE her hair like this!

I can’t decide if I like the Parasport event outfit or not. I think it looks better at a distance than close up. The colours in the jacket are beautiful but there is a lot going on with it.
I do LOVE her hair like this!

Hair - yes! But the outfit would easily be chosen by any number of royals over the age of 70. And the fit is unflattering. Baggy really. :sad:

The Parasport outfit looks a bit as though she borrowed it from her mother's wardrobe. I don't hate it, but I don't think it's especially flattering, either.

It's ..sorry..it's terrible. It looks so frumpy. Not well fitted either.

LaRae

It's a conspiracy I tell you . . . some international designers met at fashion week we are seeing the result. The incipient creep of the '70's and '80's is gaining ground . . . check out Sophia, she's just as bad.

I like victoria's updo, just like I almost always do, but that dress . . . pass that mocha coffee, please?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom