Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria looks lovely, the dress is beautiful and the colour suits her very well. The details in the dress are nice. I also like her hairdo very much.
ANP Beeldbank
Hairdo:
BelgaPicture

Victoria looks lovely, the dress is beautiful and the colour suits her very well. The details in the dress are nice. I also like her hairdo very much.
ANP Beeldbank

I like the dress and the little bow at the front, but i'm not sure about the pulled back hair. :)

I love the sillouette the dress creates, and the blue is nice, although it seems to be a colour she wears a fair bit.
Sadly the shoes feel a bit heavy to me, both style and colour-wise.

The dress is so beautiful and elegant, and I like a lot her hairdo, but I´m not sure about the shoes. They don´t match the outfit, IMO.

I agree with the shoes, I don't like them very much. But the colour of the dress is indeed gorgeous! :) This kind of blue and the red from the outfit before are perfect colours for Victoria with her great complexion!

:previous: Well it looks like it's unanimous . . . . . . the shoes are just plain awful, but the dress, both cut and colour really flatters her and her updo is beautiful, slightly softer and no longer scraped back. The earrings round out an almost perfect outfit.

Victoria arriving to the conference "Climate and Jobs" yesterday:
SvenskDam
Daylife
Daylife
According to SvenskDam´s Lotta Wretman, the silver clutch is a Bottega Veneta, and the bag is "Helmut Zip Tote Media Bag" from Tod's.
Kronprinsessan Victoria Chanel-chic! | Lottas kungliga modeblogg
I think that Victoria wore this outfit at the concert after the conference too.
Victoria sure has changed her style lately a lot.

Victoria today in Athens outside the Acropolis Museum:
Daylife
Daylife

Victoria looks wonderful in this black and white combination
PurePeople

Last edited by a moderator:
She really loves that oscar de la renta dress and those YSL shoes!! but she's right because it suits her very well!

Just love her new style!

I agree with everyone else, this is a gorgeous outfit :flowers:

SvenskDam
Daylife
Daylife
According to SvenskDam´s Lotta Wretman, the silver clutch is a Bottega Veneta, and the bag is "Helmut Zip Tote Media Bag" from Tod's.
Kronprinsessan Victoria Chanel-chic! | Lottas kungliga modeblogg
I think that Victoria wore this outfit at the concert after the conference too.
Victoria sure has changed her style lately a lot.

Victoria today in Athens outside the Acropolis Museum:
Daylife
Daylife

This black and white combination is amazing, absolutely stylish :) I love
the pearl necklace.

Sept 10, 2009 - A plain white slevless dress matched with a silver shoes and a black belt.

Full View ** Full View 2
Another good choose. Simple white dress with nice purple accessories.

Princess Victoria is simply irresistible in this outfit!
If you want to be elegant, it will be so simple. Everything is you need is the plain dress and a black belt.
You did well, Princess Victoria!

SvenskDam
Daylife
Daylife

But what is reason for having 2 handbags???

But what is reason for having 2 handbags???

I think that Victoria had the big bag for the conference (maybe she wanted to make notes) and the little clutch for the concert, which was right after the conference.

I think that Victoria had the big bag for the conference (maybe she wanted to make notes) and the little clutch for the concert, which was right after the conference.

Hmmmmm..., but in that case, I would have put the clutch in the bigger bag during the conference, I think it looks a bit weird. The black-white dress is very nice, I guess it's a Natan-design. Hopefully Mathilde got an idea what bodyshape one needs to wear Natan, and try another designer for a change :whistling:

She looks good in the white dress... It's a good cut.

I like the white dress - it is a good cut and looks quite elegant on her.
Victoria is starting to wear a lot of dresses in this style now she is engaged and they are making her look more polished than she did previously.

I'm sorry, but I don't see anything stunning here. It's a very dowdy overall look - a pillbox hat in an outdated small shape, an oldfashioned and unflattering ruffled blouse, a frumpy skirt length, and very weird detailing along the buttonline:

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/15386131.html?citemId=1301208-12

It's an outfit which might look nice on a woman at least twice Victoria's age.

I don´t like this look on Victoria. I think she looks older.

Crown Princess Victoria's ensemble was not a good interpretation of the Jacki O look. Although I liked the polka dot blouse, I have to say ruffles looked a bit awkward to me. Overall I agree with members noting that the ensemble made Crown Princess Victoria look older.

I like the blouse, skirt, clutch and shoes, but I hate the jacket (these ruffles). Yes, CP looks old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom