Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 15: November 2019 - October 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria visiting Gripsholm Castle and Hjorthagen (Gripsholm Deer Field) with Rio last week.
Pic1
Pic2

Victoria yesterday at her speech at Opening Plenary of the Fifth United Nations Special Thematic Session on Water and Disasters “Building Back Better towards More Resilient and Sustainable Post-COVID-19 World”.
Wearing her lovely "Ginger" dress from By Malina again.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Last edited by a moderator:
For a digital greeting for the 400th anniversary of Borås today, Crown Princess Victoria wore a green H&M floral dress again:

** Pic ** March 2018 **

Another really lovely summery look on the Crown Princess today,the colours are wonderful.

Lovely summery dress in green . . . I love it and I want it . . . I can dream can't I? :lol:

Good to see Victoria wearing this Baum und Pferdgarten dress again, she wore it at the video of her speech on her birthday last year. She looks great in the combination of the dress, jacket and sneakers.

Really nice summer look on Crown Princess Victoria at the concert

One of her worst looks IMO. The loose balloon sleeves, waist that is not at her waist, dust ruffle on the bottom and too large print make it look curtains or something

Crown Princess Victoria loking great in white on her birthday today, July 14:

** Pic **

Asides from the chorister like collar its an nice enough dress on Crown Princess Victoria.

I was wondering whether not only Estelle was wearing her mother's dress but whether her mother was doing so as well...

It is a beautiful dress from Victoria's favourite designer By Malina, and suits her perfectly. And it was a very windy day in Drottningholm, so Victoria's great hairdo was on point.
Hairdo:
http://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010040011L16289478991655215

The lovely headpiece seems to be the same she wore at Ingrid Alexandra's confirmation.
https://d0.momapix.com/legionmedia/....102f0bb6efb3a6128a3c750dd16729be&w=826&h=660
https://www.hellomagazine.com/image...06/princess-victoria-sweden-a.jpg?filter=w600

Last edited:
I'm not sure about the pattern, and it looks a bit too loose. The headpiece is lovely and good to see her use it again.

I'm not sure about the pattern, and it looks a bit too loose. The headpiece is lovely and good to see her use it again.

I agree ,headpiece is wonderful and a brilliant hairstyle but the dress looks a little too big and not crazy about the pattern.

Parant couture headpieces/Örjan Jakobsson at Instagram
"Yesterday, Prince Julian was baptized in Drottningholm Palace church. Crown Princess Victoria chose to wear a hair piece that I made. Feeling pretty proud actually!"
https://gramho.com/media/2641003811638988015

It looks like Sweden is on the Covid loungewear rebound and all the dresses are soft, floaty, floral extravaganzas which evoke a different time, after the war and before the Great Depression. Long, floaty florals were soft and romantic and, to be honest, IMHO Victoria, Madeleine and Sofia all looked like a beautiful garden in full bloom.

Congratulations LadyFinn.You have good reason to be proud. The Whimsy you created is quite magical and Victoria wears it with style.

Last edited:
:previous: I am afraid it wasn't Lady Finn who created the head piece, she just quoted the designer: Örjan Jakobsson.

Victoria sent a message of good luck to the Swedish Team at Paralympic Games in Tokyo. Victoria has a T-shirt from Uniqlo, which dresses the Swedish Paralympic Team.

Victoria visited today Ålö and Utö in Stockholm Archipelago. She looks great in this casual style.

And she announced the winner of the Stockholm Junior Water Prize with a pre-recorded speech, recycling her & Other Stories dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom