Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t like the dress, other than the colour. Victoria looks beautiful, though - her hair and makeup are lovely.

I have to say, Victoria looks so darn ageless tonight, her make-up, the dress, the twinkle in her eyes, she is so ready for spring and life and still in love with her hubby.......beyond beautiful, love the dress on her, it is fresh and young and pretty like she is.
Have to agree 100%. She looks stunning. Love the dress, wonderful for a spring time wedding.

Not a fan of this blue dress at all....it's so dowdy. This trend is not a good one.

LaRae

I don't like the dress, but she looks absolutely stunning!

This Erdem dress is a great choice for a spring wedding on a beautiful evening. Victoria looked fantastic: the dress, her hair and her make up, stunning. And this shade of blue looks good on her.

I'm not crazy about the puffed sleeves, but I really love that white & red floral dress.

Victoria in an Erdem dress at a friend's wedding on May 12:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Dress ** Bottega Veneta bag **

I love the color and design but I'm not fond of it in general.

Crown Princess Victoria very spring at the Nordic Museum and Skansen's Friends annual meeting in commemoration of their 100th anniversary at the Nordic Museum on May 14

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...incess-victoria-of-sweden-picture-id958497700
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...nds-the-nordic-museum-and-picture-id958495640

Absolutely stunning dress.

No, No, and No.........this is a horrible dress on any woman....just plain ugly and cheap looking......busy print and pleats and ruffles on the sleeves.

Not the swan dress again, but appropriate for the Sea & Water Forum, I suppose. Love her bag & shoes, but the shoes look like they hurt her feet.

Victoria looking great in orange-red at the unveiling of a bust of Folke Bernadotte today, May 29:

In my opinion Victoria looks her best in suits (trousers or skirts) and in more tailored outfits. Flimsy materials and cuts like this dress seems to carry her more than she carries the dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Two very elegant looks for Victoria today!!

And later attends the annual meeting of the friends of the National Museum at the Modern Museum on May 29 in Stockholm

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...the-annual-meeting-of-the-picture-id963596138

This floral dress from Dughult of Sweden, which Victoria wore for the first time on National Day 2017, is one of my favourite dresses on her. There isn't nothing too much in it, it is just perfect and looks so good on Victoria.

This floral dress from Dughult of Sweden, which Victoria wore for the first time on National Day 2017, is one of my favourite dresses on her. There isn't nothing too much in it, it is just perfect and looks so good on Victoria.
On this one I'll gladly agree with you. The dress suits Victoria perfectly and I'm glad she's wearing a little known Swedish brand.

What a lovely dress! She looks beautiful.

The orange and floral dresses are beautiful and elegant. She looks wonderful.

Both of Victoria's dresses are beautiful, but especially the floral dress.

Victoria in red during a visit to the Swedish National Defence Radio Establishment's head office today, June 1:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom