Children of King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Part 2 - February 2011 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
orah!!! to the little pilots:D
wonderful thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
I think that too dear ,but Zohrab mentioned on his FB that she is Iman.

She is Muna. Princess Iman wore a pink dress during the photo shoot

Can you provide us with link that can open even to people who don't use facebook? :) Thanks Rossina! :flowers:

HRH CP Hussein bin Abdullah II ,Visited on Sunday the General Directorate of Civil Defense, and met with Director General Lt. Gen. Talal Koufahi.
And the transfer of his, during a meeting with team Koufahi, greetings of His Majesty King Abdullah II for the salaries of the civil defense and pride Majesty including their professional efforts in performing their humanitarian mission of protection of life and the maintenance of national capabilities. The Crown Prince say, during the meeting, the importance of sustaining the process of development and modernization of the civil defense corps and to keep pace with the process of development in the Kingdom in all fields

Here The Pics Of CP Hussein at a visits Civil Defense
imgbox - fast, simple image host

Last edited:
CP Hussein is still young (19 years old) to get engaged like that.

CP Hussien has became a handsome boy so remours of getting engaged or having a girlfriend will hunt him from now on:cool:

is that school trip or what?
Princess Iman looks happy and relaxed good for her.

To me looks like a charity school trip, or at least it looks like one

Yeah,with that colours he could also play for our national team,our flag is red-white-red :)
Thanks for sharing this picture,Burzg!

thanks rossina just found the video, nice to hear his Arabic. :)
Thanks to you Rossina for sharing :flowers: I agree with you,Princess Mahala:)
Nice to hear his voice, he sounds very mature and strong. I wish him good luck in his position as Crown Prince & for the future of his country!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah,with that colours he could also play for our national team,our flag is red-white-red :)
Thanks for sharing this picture,Burzg!

So is mine, so perhaps you could share him w/Canada? ;)

Seriously, it's been awhile since I've seen a picture of him and has he ever grown into a handsome young man. I can really see his Father in face now.

Thanks to one and all for the pictures of HRH.

Goodness, it's been a long while since I saw a picture of him...a handsome young man indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom