Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 14 : Nov.2005 - Jan.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CasiraghiTrio said:
The girl with Charlotte in the pics from Paris is obviously the same girl recently reported as Pierre's girlfriend. We saw her with Char (and Pierre) once before in March 2003, standing around in Paris.

the Christmas decorations they are strolling past are beautiful but they don't seem to take any notice. :rolleyes:

Well, if true (re: Pierre's reported girlfriend), then Char has the magic touch....she was friends w/Tatiana long before Andrea started dating her, and look where that led.

Horseygal said:
I doubt it - Valentine is tall and thin w/blonde hair; the woman in this picture, helping to load the cart, looks much older than Char

It is certainly true the girl with Char is not Valentine... however, I must argue that Valentine Pozzo di Borgo is not tall. She is the same height as charlotte, and Charlotte is not more than 5'6. That's rather short, actually.
;)

In the sixth picture in that first link, it looks like that guy in the trench coat is flashing them. LOL.

Hello!I want to say that i am really new to this forum(i have recently discovered it) and i would like to wish Happy Holidays to everyone here.The photos are rare and great,i always loved to watch Charlotte's life she is my favourite royal and i'm happy to find out that there are so many fans of hers.I have read somewhere at the rules that this is an English-speaking forum but English isn't my native tongue so don't freak out with my mistakes ok? :) Nice to meet you all!!

Welcome to the forums, Beatrice.

I have to say that I'm delightfully impressed by the Casiraghi-style of grocery shopping. Of course, they don't shop at the average grocery store. Their grocery store is the French version of America's "whole foods". Check this out: http://www.lagrandeepicerie.fr/ (yes, where they buy food even has a website). I wonder if the family had a special dinner that night at Caroline's Paris apartment and they went to the store to stock up on cooking stuff and the finest wines and champagnes for the occasion. Charlotte and her brothers have such nice friends. The girl with Charlotte was so helpful, wasn't she? In one of the pics, Caroline is looking back at Charlotte and might be saying, "Remind me to make a mental note: if this one doesn't marry Pierre, we should offer her a position on the payroll, what do you think, Charlotte?" :D

So..are Charlotte and Guillaume of Luxembourg dating??..where did that information appeared?? are there any photos of them together.??..what is your opinion about this subject??..kisses!

Cathérine Bergeyck said:
They are absolutely not dating. They hardly ever met each other.

Indeed, she seems to be going strong in her relationship with Felix Winckler.

Blanc Bleu is a nice store, I went into the one in Aix-en-Provence several times but didn't purchase anything. It reminds me a sailing clothes... ha ha... but it is sort of like Gap and Banana Republic because it has a lot of solids, sweaters, khakis, things like that.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Welcome to the forums, Beatrice.

I have to say that I'm delightfully impressed by the Casiraghi-style of grocery shopping. Of course, they don't shop at the average grocery store. Their grocery store is the French version of America's "whole foods". Check this out: http://www.lagrandeepicerie.fr/ (yes, where they buy food even has a website). I wonder if the family had a special dinner that night at Caroline's Paris apartment and they went to the store to stock up on cooking stuff and the finest wines and champagnes for the occasion. Charlotte and her brothers have such nice friends. The girl with Charlotte was so helpful, wasn't she? In one of the pics, Caroline is looking back at Charlotte and might be saying, "Remind me to make a mental note: if this one doesn't marry Pierre, we should offer her a position on the payroll, what do you think, Charlotte?" :D
which picture are you talking about?

Cathérine Bergeyck said:
They are absolutely not dating. They hardly ever met each other.
I thought they met at her uncle's entronement.

Mrs.Smith said:
I was so sure, that this would come, I mean new pregnancy rumours after that opera dress...
have you ever heard of someone, who wore a top that shows the belly to HIDE a pragnancy. that's ridiculous! moreover the picture from church looks just like she looked in July/August... these rainbow press people are such fools but even worse are the people who buy this ****-sorry! I used to buy a lot of these tabloids but then decided that it isn't worth money. but it still makes me angry!

I really don't keep up with the Casiraghi's so sorry if this sounds stupid.
How long has the rumor of Charlotte being going around? I mean if it has been, let's say 7 months, even if she wanted she couldn't hide the bump anymore.And how seriously is this rumor being taken? Do people really think she is pregnant, or laugh it off, like here? Thanks to whoever answers these questions.;) :) :)

polop said:
I really don't keep up with the Casiraghi's so sorry if this sounds stupid.
How long has the rumor of Charlotte being going around? I mean if it has been, let's say 7 months, even if she wanted she couldn't hide the bump anymore.And how seriously is this rumor being taken? Do people really think she is pregnant, or laugh it off, like here? Thanks to whoever answers these questions.;) :) :)

I don't think she's pregnant and I'm sure no one else does either. I'm personally one of the people who laughs that rumor off. ;)

i agree, these rumours were around over summer when i was last at these forums, if she were pregnant theres no way shed be able to hide it now

The rumours started around summertime when it was reported that she fainted during her vacation with her family in the south of france. I don't think its true because she wouldn't have been able to hide it by now.

I'm glad she's not pregnant as a "fan" I think a child now will be not a very good thing ;)
So any news or new pics?

Charlotte has to study a bit I guess, exams are coming closer!

Paula** said:
I'm glad she's not pregnant as a "fan" I think a child now will be not a very good thing ;)
So any news or new pics?

Looks like Alexandra is taking after her father Ernst! :)

Attachments

• alex.jpg
    alex.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 429
Little Alex is hillarious :p I love her

kaydura0717 said:
I thought they met at her uncle's entronement.

It's true that Novella 2000 (or maybe it was Oggi; in any case, it was one of the big Italian celebrity magazines) reported that Pierre met a girl (or was hanging out a lot with a specific girl) at the enthronement parties that were held in July. Personally, I think that girl looks different than the March 2003/summer 2004/december 2005 girl. The latter girl has kind of a funny face. I'm not trying to be mean. I just don't know how else to say it. However, the Oggi or Novella girl picture was blurry and my memory might be faulting, so I suppose they could be the same person.

I think it is the same girl in the pictures, because I remember thinking to myself... she isn't Pierre "worhty"

kittencrews said:
I think it is the same girl in the pictures, because I remember thinking to myself... she isn't Pierre "worhty"

Yes... I don't know about "Pierre worthy" but whenever I see this girl I always think how strange her looks are. She is not ugly (ugly is a strong word) but she looks odd. Those big buggy eyes are a bit startling. But she seems like a happy girl, so I guess Pierre must have fun with her.

i don't think she's a girlfriend, not because of anything about her looks but just that pierre seems to act like a buddy with her...not boyfriend-like...

Ok - let's see some pics of this buggy-eyed girl. LOL.

haha. I can tell you where to find them. I know there are some in the MSN group PierreRScasiraghi (look in the paparazzi album). I'd post them myself but I have to run. The pics with the buggy eyed girl and Pierre are from Summer 2004 at the Monte Carlo beach club. There are others of them, in Paris in March 2003 but anyway, you can find the MCBC 2004 pics at the aforementioned location. :)

the trios threads all got mixed =) so i guess the key to getting to the casiraghi bros are through char, she seems to be the one to introduce the girls to her brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom