Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 12 : Sept.2005 - Oct.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets ask rdb if the photos could be manipulated. If only there was an rdb signal I could project into the sky... rdb if you read this please check for me if the photo that everyone is scrutinizing about is manipulated. The one on page 8 that show her in a black sweater carrying bags in both hands.

at an other board someone said that east news couldn't afford to manipulate their pictures. Specially caroline's family is obviously keen on having processes against the press, for reasons that are much less:)confused: much less???) offensive than a manipulated picture. I think the candidates for manipulations are the magazines, not the agencies.

If she was pregnant, it would show in her face too. It would show in places other than her belly as well. To me, she never looked pregnant in her face. I don't see what some of you see in the bikini pics. She looks perfectly un-pregnant in the bikini pics. But I agree, sometimes it seems like she's taunting us, playing with us for her amusement. :)

Having a baby so young....

I agree with you that in that age is too early and very difficult. What I want to point out is that it is NOT DIRTY.... nor shocking.

Mrs.Smith said:
What you say may be true, but honestly, I don't think that Charlotte is at a point in her life where she wants a baby. I don't know how old you are or which are your perspectives in life, but IMO having a baby at 19 means that you have to change your life completely. I'm 20 and I'm right at the beginning of my studies, figuring out what I want to do with my life and be independent, a baby would be a shock. But that doesn't mean that someone who has a baby in this situatuation doesn't love the child. One has to make the best of it. What I want to say is, that the story of a 19 year old who has a baby is defenitly not a "positive" tabloid story.

fandesacs2003 said:
But IT IS NOT rubbish if she has a baby....
They are in love together, they are nice and mentally healthy, why it would be rubish?????
All this story may be just a stupid rumour, but if it is true, it is a nice story.
Babies are hapiness..... especially if they come in this world from parents who care and love eachother....
Look at them in pictures, they are the image of harmony and hapiness,.... why their baby would be a "rubbish" thing?????
When Caroline lost Stefano, she was so devastated, but her children helped her to smile again.
Babies are a nice thing...

Very, very, very well said!

yeah I'm with you. i'm sure Caroline is was very happy to have her (then) three kids even if she had to raise them alone.

we should be patient if char is pregnant we'll know very soon.

fandesacs2003 said:
But IT IS NOT rubbish if she has a baby....
They are in love together, they are nice and mentally healthy, why it would be rubish?????
All this story may be just a stupid rumour, but if it is true, it is a nice story.
Babies are hapiness..... especially if they come in this world from parents who care and love eachother....
Look at them in pictures, they are the image of harmony and hapiness,.... why their baby would be a "rubbish" thing?????
When Caroline lost Stefano, she was so devastated, but her children helped her to smile again.
Babies are a nice thing...

Babies are a very nice thing, well said. They are a nice thing if you are prepared for it, if you have the means of caring for them, as Charlotte does. They aren't such a great thing if you are poor and alone. But Charlotte is neither of those things, so for her, a baby would be a great addition to her life. She has a beautiful home in Paris, she has a nice boyfriend, she has a nice family life from her parents and siblings and all the other Grimaldis. She is a nice situation for having a child.
But, still, I don't believe she is pregnant. But if she is, she'll be fine because of her good financial and emotional situation. She has a lot of financial and emotional support from her family.

Last edited:
on, no fandesacas2003, I didnt mean having a baby is rubbish!My cousin had a baby at 16 which I helped raise!And i love her and her daughterto bits!I just meant that the tabloids would just manipulate pictures and make stories about them, just to sell their newspapers! I actually meant that its what they do that is rubbish. Hope my meaning and purpose are clear now.

cd_1 said:
on, no fandesacas2003, I didnt mean having a baby is rubbish!My cousin had a baby at 16 which I helped raise!And i love her and her daughterto bits!I just meant that the tabloids would just manipulate pictures and make stories about them, just to sell their newspapers! I actually meant that its what they do that is rubbish. Hope my meaning and purpose are clear now.

WOW! 16? That's amazing. I think it takes a really strong woman to make that choice at 16. My hats off to your cousin and you for supporting her so well!!!
I have a friend who got pregnant at 18 while on the birth control pill. She said since the possibilities were so slim on the pill for a pregnancy that this child must have been sent to her straight from God so despite all of the negative feedback and being practically thrown out of her family she had her (She was an unwed catholic). Now she's age 30 and can not have children anymore for other medical reasons. She is so thankful for that one opportunity she had to have that baby. I always thought the Lord worked in mysterious ways. Had she aborted she would have never had a biological child of her own. You just never know what will happen in the future....

If Charlotte wants to have a baby who is anyone to say anything about it!
She is an adult and perfectly capable of making her own decisions. She can always attend school later on it doesn't have to be now as society seems to dictate.

Last edited:
maybe I should say once more that like cd 1 I wanted to say that for the tabloid press it is a shocking story that is created to sell magazines. like they often write that someone is very ill. it is a sad thing but "good" news don't make that much money. And: I wanted to say that people USUALLY don't plan to have children at that age. But everyone is different. In my course there are some girls who have children and I know one girl who got married at a very young age(about 16/17) and was pregnant with her second child when she had her a levels. she planed to study medicine. I really have much respect for them, could not imagine that I would be able to handle that.

lashinka2002 said:
WOW! 16? That's amazing. I think it takes a really strong woman to make that choice at 16. My hats off to your cousin and you for supporting her so well!!!
I have a friend who got pregnant at 18 while on the birth control pill. She said since the possibilities were so slim on the pill for a pregnancy that this child must have been sent to her straight from God so despite all of the negative feedback and being practically thrown out of her family she had her (She was an unwed catholic). Now she's age 30 and can not have children anymore for other medical reasons. She is so thankful for that one opportunity she had to have that baby. I always thought the Lord worked in mysterious ways. Had she aborted she would have never had a biological child of her own. You just never know what will happen in the future....

If Charlotte wants to have a baby who is anyone to say anything about it!
She is an adult and perfectly capable of making her own decisions. She can always attend school later on it doesn't have to be now as society seems to dictate.

What a Beautiful message lashinka, it was really touching! I agree with you, God always know what He's doing. Why so many people never get pregnant and others (who don't want to have babies) do? It's a Mistery! If Charlotte is pregnant, I'm sure she and her mother will be happy with that. Charlotte is very young but she has every kind of family support and it would be a very loved child.

Rubbish

Clear, I think we are sharing both the same opinion.

Ciao

cd_1 said:

acid_rain3075 said:
Now this question is going to be really weird and some of you might think I'm a freak or something, but when it comes to pictures I tend to pay attention to detail, and I noticed that Charlotte has a bump on her chest. You can kinda see it in that third picture that towsend posted. Now is that just me, or my computer playing games with me (as if it has a life of it's own :D), or is that really there? And can't be her ribs or anything like that since you can't see them any more. But, what is it?

It's not a bump. I guess it's her bent knee;)

Tosca said:
It's not a bump. I guess it's her bent knee;)
HUH? I think your talking about the picture of her laying down right? But I was talking about the picture where she's standing, felix is to her side/behind, and there's some fat guy sitting down, I think he was talking to her.

More pix from this summer. (BTW I don't think she 's pregnant) But we will see in a few more months!!! Source: Point Du Vue, Hola

ei1h21.jpg

ei1h7d.jpg

ei1heo.jpg

If Charlotte is pregnant, all we can do is wish her, Felix, and their baby well.

Beautimus pictures, towsend. I appreciate the large close up of the sunglasses in the St Tropez pic.

does anyone know who the guy in the first pic is? for some reason i always think it's felix's dad.

oh in a sept.27th issue of vanidades i just recieved today in the mail there are great pics of caroline and char, like always there comparing their looks, and further in the mag they disscuss the saga of the romantic lives of the monaco royal family, steph, caroline, albert ,char , and andrea,

I see why you think that's Felix's dad. I see the resemblance.

aks
CasiraghiTrio said:
If she was pregnant, it would show in her face too. It would show in places other than her belly as well. To me, she never looked pregnant in her face. I don't see what some of you see in the bikini pics. She looks perfectly un-pregnant in the bikini pics. But I agree, sometimes it seems like she's taunting us, playing with us for her amusement. :)

Everyone is different when they get pregnant, some get fat everywhere, others look like a pole with a basketball petruding from thier stomachs. It just depends on the person. Personally, I do see a pregnancy in some pictures, and a normal girl in others. So, I will wait until there is either a really good picture denying or confirming the issue and/or an annoucement from the family.

Nice pics towsend! Thanks for posting them :) Felix is sooo white! lol I thought he was at the beach all summer?? lol

acid_rain3075 said:
HUH? I think your talking about the picture of her laying down right? But I was talking about the picture where she's standing, felix is to her side/behind, and there's some fat guy sitting down, I think he was talking to her.

Now I see. You're right, but honestly I can't tell what it is.

alelysafina said:
Nice pics towsend! Thanks for posting them :)

I agree, she's certainly beautiful, but why does she always wear that dull expression? Her Mom had a much stonger personality when she was young.:)

Last edited:
She is not for sure like her mother was at her age, but I think that it is just a good thing for Charlotte. Living a more quiet life it is just good for someone like her, whose life is always exposed in the spotlight.

Tosca said:
alelysafina said:

I agree, she's certainly beautiful, but why does she always wear that dull expression? Her Mom had a much stonger personality when she was young.:)

I'm with you. she seems to always be pouting. she atleast in the photos I've seen, rarely looks interested in what is going on around her.

Tosca said:
alelysafina said:

Perhaps she is more like Stefano & shy's away from the spotlight. I think Caroline has done a very good job in raising her children and setting boundries for freedom that both her and her children can be happy with. They don't seem to rebel in the way that she did as a teenager which I'm sure was a result of her strict princess upbringing. Is that the strong personality you mean - the rebellious streak that spoke volumes to the press and those who read the articles about her? If Rainier and Grace were more lenient Caroline may not have had to have been so aggressive/loud in her personality she may have been more like Charolotte is now... Just my opinion.:p

lashinka2002 said:
Tosca said:
Perhaps she is more like Stefano & shy's away from the spotlight. I think Caroline has done a very good job in raising her children and setting boundries for freedom that both her and her children can be happy with. They don't seem to rebel in the way that she did as a teenager which I'm sure was a result of her strict princess upbringing. Is that the strong personality you mean - the rebellious streak that spoke volumes to the press and those who read the articles about her? If Rainier and Grace were more lenient Caroline may not have had to have been so aggressive/loud in her personality she may have been more like Charolotte is now... Just my opinion.:p

well, they are still very young. we will have to see. I think Charlotte has plenty of time to get married/divorced from acrobats, have out-of-wedlock children with no one knows who. I hope not but I think its too early to tell.

we can already tell, though, that charlotte has better style than stephanie and that is wonderful.

All messages regarding the abortion debate have been removed. The abortion debate is highly off topic.

First, we do not even know if Charlotte is pregnant. There has never been neither a confirmation nor a denial. As such, all comments regarding a pregnancy are purely speculation.

Secondly, even if she was pregnant, it's not fair nor is it nice for anyone to comment on whether or not she would have an abortion. Such comments are also slanderous as we don't have any idea what Charlotte would do in such a situation.

Thirdly, this is a debate that ignites many different emotions in people and is highly sensitive. It really does not have a place on this forum.

All previous comments on the subject were removed, and any subsequent comments will also be removed.

Thank you,
Gabriella
Moderator of the Monaco Forums

I really hope that charlotte is not pregnant she is too young and have so many things to do before get pregnant and have a baby to take care. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom