Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 12 : Sept.2005 - Oct.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horseygal said:
I agree that guys in general (in the US or abroad) are not going to call another guy and invite them to do something other than enjoy sports on TV or play some sport (which my husband, brother, and brother-in-laws do, often) - I wasn't implying that Andrea would be calling Felix to "go shopping, or have lunch," but maybe he would invite him to hang out at one of the Monaco football matches, or on one of the PACHA III outings. I mean, he obviously has a close bond w/Ernst, JR (maybe Christian), and - due to their parent's marriage - they've become close (that had the potential to NOT work out at all, considering how Ernst and Caroline got together....then, Alexandra...). EAJ and Andrea often socialize (Mexico, Ibiza, etc) - I just wonder if maybe Andrea doesn't think much of Felix...that, maybe he's not worth his effort.

Maybe Felix is too preppy and "Ivy League" for Andrea!
:p I say this sort of jokingly, but I also sort of believe it may be true! Felix does look to have a different sort of personality than Andrea. I do agree with what Moby said awhile back (several posts before) about Felix having preppy and Ivy League written all over his face. That's exactly how I perceive him too. Felix also seems to me very, very bookish, someone who probably shares Charlotte's love of reading great works of literature, playing the piano, and is very classy, like Charlotte.
Andrea seems like he'd rather go play football, smoke Winstons, go to a bar or a rock concert. Maybe Felix and Andrea don't really share the same taste in music, and they probably do not like hanging out in the same bars or clubs. Because I'll bet Andrea likes a certain type of bar or club, and I can't picture Felix in them. Maybe Felix prefers to sit and have a Scotch on the rocks at a the Hotel Ritz bar, while Andrea goes for "slumming it" at a loud and rowdy sports bar or dance club. :p Maybe this is not the case at all, but I do think it's possible that Andrea and Felix don't hang out simply for the reason that they don't share much in common.

I agree Andrea seems to enjoy loud clubs and rock music, but from what several people who know him declared he also likes reading very much, he likes classical music (he chose to study violin when he was little while his brother for example opted for the sax), ballet and art...I think he is very polyedric (does this word exist on English) in his interests, and can blend with very different sort of people.
I totally agree on the impression of Felix you got ...

Kisses

Grace said:
I agree Andrea seems to enjoy loud clubs and rock music, but from what several people who know him declared he also likes reading very much, he likes classical music (he chose to study violin when he was little while his brother for example opted for the sax), ballet and art...I think he is very polyedric (does this word exist on English) in his interests, and can blend with very different sort of people.
I totally agree on the impression of Felix you got ...

Kisses

Judging from the context, I am thinking that your term "polyedric" is the equivalent of what we say in English as "ecclectic". I might have misspelled it, but I will concede that you are probably correct about Andrea. I think a lot of kids play classical instruments at school when they are little, and this does not mean they go on to enjoy classical music as adults. I'm not saying Andrea does not enjoy classical music. I'm just saying that you can't really say he does because he played the violin as a kid in school. Learning a classical instrument in elementary school is quite common. Most kids who do it probably do not grow up to play that instrument for a living! A lot of them never play it again and forget how! But, in all fairness, maybe you're right, maybe Andrea is different and he still enjoys playing the violin and loves classical music. I have no doubt his tastes are very ecclectic, very broad. He's been exposed to so much, it would be no wonder. Andrea has always been known to be shy, I think, so maybe he just has trouble aproaching and inviting people to do things. Maybe he's leaving it up to Felix to make the first move!
:p

In the interview in which Maria Jurado said she and Andrea were only friends she said they shared a lot of interests, and that Andrea was a special person that anjoyed art, literature, theatre and classical music (it is a pretty peculiar thing for a 19 year old boy)...Andrea's grandmother and Rainier himself said the same, and that he loves reading.

As for the violin thing, no, he doesn't play it anymore, he switched to guitar, but he still chose it in the beginning, that's what I meant...

kisses

BTW thank you for the help with the English language, eclectic is exactly what I meant.

to me Andrea looks like a melancholic poet who likes philosophy, art, literature and to smoke certain things...:D while felix is the typical economy/law student, more interested in money and career. I only say ralph Lauren polo shirts and notebook... This shouldn't be offensive as I'm a law student and proud owner of a notebook, too...;) -I'm ashamed to admit that I don't understand "Ivy League" - is that what I described as economy/law student?:eek:

Mrs.Smith said:
I'm ashamed to admit that I don't understand "Ivy League" - is that what I described as economy/law student?:eek:
Ivy League is simply an association of eight universities and colleges in the northeast United States, comprising Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Princeton, the University of Pennsylvania, and Yale. It's basically really good schools that are kinda elite. And you can study anything there from law, economy, business, medicine, literature, etc. (In an international bases, Oxford and Cambridge would qualify, I think)

Ivy League prep, in is a good way to describe Felix. He just has that look!

Thanks a lot!!! Feel like that's something one should know...:eek: :eek: :eek:

Come on guys, "every" young man looks like Felix. Don't try to make him so special, he really isn't at all! He is just a normal young man, just like you and me, who's studying. That's all!

His parents will probably have a nice salary, but don't think they're millionaires or so. They have certainly not a yacht with heli in Monte Carlo, a Chalet in switsterland,...

He's just a member of the upper middle-class, like a lot of people here!

Greetz, RDB.

acid_rain3075 said:
Ivy League is simply an association of eight universities and colleges in the northeast United States, comprising Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Princeton, the University of Pennsylvania, and Yale. It's basically really good schools that are kinda elite. And you can study anything there from law, economy, business, medicine, literature, etc. (In an international bases, Oxford and Cambridge would qualify, I think)

Not so new but from this summer. (Dont know if they are already in this forum) Source. Hola

ege3h5.jpg

ege3p5.jpg

ege3xt.jpg

thank you for these wonderful pictures!!! For me a not - pregnant - proof

rdb said:
Come on guys, "every" young man looks like Felix. Don't try to make him so special, he really isn't at all! He is just a normal young man, just like you and me, who's studying. That's all!

His parents will probably have a nice salary, but don't think they're millionaires or so. They have certainly not a yacht with heli in Monte Carlo, a Chalet in switsterland,...

He's just a member of the upper middle-class, like a lot of people here!

Greetz, RDB.
That's BS, and I going to tell you why. NOT EVERY guy looks like Felix! Some guys can't pull the Ivy league prep look. I mean, do think Andrea, Paul Walker, Usher, or Lil' Bow Wow would look just as cool or hot if they dressed like Felix! :D Anyway, i don't think anyone is deliberately trying to make him seem like something more than what he is. And his dad is a lawyer right, now I'm not saying that Felix's dad is like uber rich but a lawyer can make a lot of money! John Edwards (many of you will remember him as the democratic candidate for VP in 2004) made 7 million dollars in just a few short years and was just a lawyer. So, if Felix's dad is doing some "good" cases then I don't see why he can't have that kind of money or even more. So, yeah, they don't have a yacht with a heli in Monte Carlo, or a Chalet in Switsterland, and yeah that's like upper middle class, but there is still a lot of money there! (Sorry if I come off as being so rude, but like I said before it happens :))

acid_rain3075 said:

This is a perfect definition of the term "Ivy League". I might also add that the term is used loosely to describe a very preppy "type" of person, just the sort Mrs Smith described in perceiving Felix as a Ralph Lauren polo shirts and notebook type of guy. :)

Nice pictures thanks you very much towsend:D

Now this question is going to be really weird and some of you might think I'm a freak or something, but when it comes to pictures I tend to pay attention to detail, and I noticed that Charlotte has a bump on her chest. You can kinda see it in that third picture that towsend posted. Now is that just me, or my computer playing games with me (as if it has a life of it's own :D), or is that really there? And can't be her ribs or anything like that since you can't see them any more. But, what is it?

Oh I forgot, I have theory as to why she looked so pregnant. Ok well, maybe she didn't know she was pregnant back in August, but she realized in September. So, she got an abortion let's say between the second week of September and the last week of Sept. And that's why her belly wasn't big at all when she went to that party on October 2. Well, that's my theory anyway.(I'm sorry for posting the same picture all over again!!)
e9u4ht.jpg
LUDOT_CHARLOTTE5_007_med.jpg

These are both from EastNews

Pregnancy in .... September

Ha Ha Ha, if she did not notice something in July & August, she was really THE ONLY in this world.... because everybody else, since July (prince Albert's coronation...) noticed something different.

She may not be pregnant, but IF she is, it was really visible.....

And I think that if you abort.... you should do it before having such a belly....

In my opinion, if this belly shown in September photo is due to a baby, you can not abort any more.

Anyway, we shall see soon.

In any case she is nice, gorgeous and we love her.

Ciao:)

Well, you can still have an abortion after four months it's when it gets to five that you can't or something like that. So, I think she could've still have had one.

I think she put on what the Yanks call the "freshman fifteen". She's away, living on her own, not having to follow Mum's rules and eating what she wants when she wants.

If she seemed to have 'dropped' maybe someone said something or she saw a picture or whatever...she noticed and did something like working out. Some people bloat even eating lettuce and laying around all day.

Since when does every female have to have a washboard stomach? I think she actually looks darn good!

Ann

How to hide pregnacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possible............

But what about this "didier Ludot" coctail party??? No one paparazzi noticed her belly?? (if any)
Paparazzis are Soooooo able to find secrets........ A 5 months pregnacy is not noticeable????? In a highly social party????
Impossible to understand this mystery...................

She should be laughing on our backs..... and having diet.....

Wait and see....

acid_rain3075 said:
That's BS, and I going to tell you why. NOT EVERY guy looks like Felix! Some guys can't pull the Ivy league prep look. I mean, do think Andrea, Paul Walker, Usher, or Lil' Bow Wow would look just as cool or hot if they dressed like Felix! :D Anyway, i don't think anyone is deliberately trying to make him seem like something more than what he is. And his dad is a lawyer right, now I'm not saying that Felix's dad is like uber rich but a lawyer can make a lot of money! John Edwards (many of you will remember him as the democratic candidate for VP in 2004) made 7 million dollars in just a few short years and was just a lawyer. So, if Felix's dad is doing some "good" cases then I don't see why he can't have that kind of money or even more. So, yeah, they don't have a yacht with a heli in Monte Carlo, or a Chalet in Switsterland, and yeah that's like upper middle class, but there is still a lot of money there! (Sorry if I come off as being so rude, but like I said before it happens :))

About the fact that some lawyers in the US make a lot of money: that's right. But we are living in europe, and that's totally different here! The system of paying a lawyer is also totally different! Really, believe me! The lawyer in the Benelux (Belgium - Netherlands - Luxembourg) with the highest income, was around 1 500 000€ a year. And that's really a lot of money for a lawyer in Europe!

how could she get an abortion if she's catholic? that's against her religion. she should just marry young like her mom did if she likes felix so much.

hello, we live in the 21st century. It's not because you're a christian/catholic that you need to follow all the rules so strictly!

You can also say: "Why is she pregnant? She's catholic and still not married!"

And maybe she really was pregnant, and maybe she has a miscarry (= more or less the same as a natural abortion)

You see, there are a lot of possibilities...

harley said:
how could she get an abortion if she's catholic? that's against her religion. she should just marry young like her mom did if she likes felix so much.

Pregnant, Catholic?????

I agree with you, we live in the 21st century.

She has a boyfriend, she is 19 years old, it is obvious and natural that they sleep together. Consequently, a baby can arrive. She has the right to keep it, or not to keep it, in case that they thing they are not enough mature to raise it.
I mean, they have the money, but a baby should be there after a deep reflexion. If you are too young, its better to have it later, and not to have a baby and not to take care as needed.

Ciao

rdb said:
hello, we live in the 21st century. It's not because you're a christian/catholic that you need to follow all the rules so strictly!

You can also say: "Why is she pregnant? She's catholic and still not married!"

And maybe she really was pregnant, and maybe she has a miscarry (= more or less the same as a natural abortion)

You see, there are a lot of possibilities...

no way is she pregnant!these tabloids just make up stories! Just because she doesnt have a COMPLETELY flat stomach, does NOT mean shes expecting! shes a young girl, enjoying her life with her boyfriend. People just want to spice things up, shes having a good time, shes gorgeous, shes rich, and people have to make up something rubbish about her to ruin her 'picture perfect' life. Im not specifically pointing towards any member of the board, Im talking about tabloids and people in general.

Rubbish????????????, Why

But IT IS NOT rubbish if she has a baby....
They are in love together, they are nice and mentally healthy, why it would be rubish?????
All this story may be just a stupid rumour, but if it is true, it is a nice story.
Babies are hapiness..... especially if they come in this world from parents who care and love eachother....
Look at them in pictures, they are the image of harmony and hapiness,.... why their baby would be a "rubbish" thing?????
When Caroline lost Stefano, she was so devastated, but her children helped her to smile again.
Babies are a nice thing...

cd_1 said:
no way is she pregnant!these tabloids just make up stories! Just because she doesnt have a COMPLETELY flat stomach, does NOT mean shes expecting! shes a young girl, enjoying her life with her boyfriend. People just want to spice things up, shes having a good time, shes gorgeous, shes rich, and people have to make up something rubbish about her to ruin her 'picture perfect' life. Im not specifically pointing towards any member of the board, Im talking about tabloids and people in general.

What you say may be true, but honestly, I don't think that Charlotte is at a point in her life where she wants a baby. I don't know how old you are or which are your perspectives in life, but IMO having a baby at 19 means that you have to change your life completely. I'm 20 and I'm right at the beginning of my studies, figuring out what I want to do with my life and be independent, a baby would be a shock. But that doesn't mean that someone who has a baby in this situatuation doesn't love the child. One has to make the best of it. What I want to say is, that the story of a 19 year old who has a baby is defenitly not a "positive" tabloid story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom