Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 11 : Aug.2005 - Sept.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathérine Bergeyck said:
I woudn't call her family very catholic, on the contrary!

I agree.... with 3 marriages for both sisters and a child of Albert out of marriage doesn't really look like this family is very catholic...

runaway princess said:
I agree.... with 3 marriages for both sisters and a child of Albert out of marriage doesn't really look like this family is very catholic...
And look even further in the past, the mother of Rainier.

well there are those... :D
although their rulers haven't exactly been paragons of virtue, Monaco still has Roman Catholicism as its state religion...
Albert's child out of wedlock still is not in line to the throne, along with Camille (though this may be more of a political nature than religious, the problem does have its roots in the marriage, blessed by the Church, of the parents), and Caroline had difficulty in the beginning with ending her marriage to Junot and for her and Stefano to have a true marriage (for the Church at least), her first marriage still had to be annulled by the Church and her kids considered illegitimate until the annullment...
most of the mistakes made by the family were related to marriage...abortion is an entirely different thing though...

moby said:
If she is indeed pregnant I imagine that abortion is not an option for her. She and her family are very Catholic and not only that, she's also a member of a Catholic Royal Family...

Oh, I guess that explains why Prince Albert keeps getting everyone pregnant. He doesn't believe in birth control....

LadyEsquire said:
Oh, I guess that explains why Prince Albert keeps getting everyone pregnant. He doesn't believe in birth control....

HAHAHA thats great...

LadyEsquire said:

:D Ha! That's what I was thinking! But at least now that Albert has had an illegitimate children or two he'll know to start using birth control!

lucky83 said:
LadyEsquire, thank you for clearing things up. The only thing we can do is wait and see how these speculations evolve.

I do hope she has only gained some weight. A pregnancy at this stage on her age might have a bad influence to the reputation of the Princely Family of Monaco.

Who cares about the reputation of the Monaco Royals in this matter!!? My only concern if the pregnancy story is true is Charlotte! She only just turned 19!!! But well, I don't believe she is pregnant unless the Monaco Royals anounce it...

People, calm down!!!!!!! I don´t think she´s pregnant! Like I said 100 times, she´s just gain weight....don´t you think that, really, If she were pregnant,the Palace woudn´t speak?? And, the papparazzi woudn´t photograph her?? And...people, It´s normal that boyfriends and girlfriends don´t touch them selfs??? Maybe, Felix was just holding her!! It´s called intimacy! And, if they had sex, don´t you think that they probably used birth control????? There´s some people that live in the 19 century and that royals shouldn´t have sex or do what "normal" people do!!!!

This talk of Charlotte being pregnant is just full of speculation and gossip. A thread on this topic has alreadgy been locked. No one knows for sure if she is pregnant or if she is not. I suggest that everyone just wait and see.

I asked my cousin who works for the 'Bureau de Presse' of the 'Palais Princier',
he says they hear about the rumours as well. They are used to this runours...and they will make no comment so far. He says it's all just gossip.
You should stop believing in everything that is written down all around.

michelle said:
I asked my cousin who works for the 'Bureau de Presse' of the 'Palais Princier',
he says they hear about the rumours as well. They are used to this runours...and they will make no comment so far. He says it's all just gossip.
You should stop believing in everything that is written down all around.
She doesn't look pregnant -- to me!

David

I agree. A slightly protruding stomach does not automatically equal pregnancy.

Yay!!

Guys, I did it! I found two really great knockoffs of Char's Alberta Ferretti dress! :D Dances around the room! :D
One of those two is really perfect, not just great, but anyway, go to my website and you can get to the page two ways. You can go to 2005CharlotteStyle page and scroll down to the part where I talk about the dress, and there's a link there to the knockoffs. Or you can take the shortcut: go to the Updates Diary page and you'll see the link immediately.
Have fun! I hope you love them!

Thank you very much CasiraghiTrio, by the way your site is really good, congratulations ;)

I don't see anything in the window when I click on the link in updates diary - just a blank window. And I don't see a category for Charlotte style.

LadyEsquire said:
I don't see anything in the window when I click on the link in updates diary - just a blank window. And I don't see a category for Charlotte style.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, LadyEsquire. I checked it out myself and didn't have trouble. But to make it easier for you, here is the direct link (non-frames version, just the basic page)

http://www.casiraghitrio.com/CharStyle/knockoffs.html

I don't see anything there but text. I turned off my firewall and popup blocker, thinking maybe that kept me from seeing anything, but I still can't see anything.

they are knockoffs

tigerlilly2005 said:
these are not the dresses which charlotte did wear

They are knockoffs, dresses that "normal" people can afford. Most people can't afford an Alberta Ferretti that costs thousands of dollars. That's why I found these.

tigerlilly2005 said:
yes,i know!

Then what was the purpose of your pointless comment that the dresses weren't actually worn by Char?

princess mary better looking

i think princess mary of denmark is better looking than charlotte.

hsieh said:
i think princess mary of denmark is better looking than charlotte.

your opinion of course. however, since you're in charlotte casiraghi's thread, you might find that 99% of the people here might disagree with you...:)

Tigerlilly, My problem is not with you personally. You have not done anything to me to excuse me having any problem with you personally. I just thought it was weird that you felt it necessary to point that out when I mentioned in my original posting on the topic that the dresses were only knockoffs, not the actual dress she wore. Since I stated that in very plain terms in the post as well as on the website, why was it necessary to give me a "notice" about it? It's ok, all is done, no harm done, but I just thought it was odd, that's all.

Please keep all personal comments and conversations to pms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom