Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 11 : Aug.2005 - Sept.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anybody's still debating Char and a pregnancy but here is a pic with an angle that you could question. I got it from the Caor & Ernst thread.

attachment.php

wow!!! that look like she's about 3 months preggy..but u know she could just have eatin something before..so that's y her tummy look big!!!

Indeed

sparks said:
wow!!! that look like she's about 3 months preggy..but u know she could just have eatin something before..so that's y her tummy look big!!!

that's so weird. I know it's normal to gain weight when you go off to college because the cafeteria food is so fattening, but she's only gained in one place, hasn't she? her belly....... this is getting to be less and less of a coincidence. the frequency of these pregnant-appearances are starting to make me wonder.

Anyway, I have the new pictures of Charlotte on my website now but I am doing things a bit differently. I made a music video out of them. If you go to my site, click on "pictures". Then you will see what I mean. My site URL is in my signature, so if you haven't been there yet, you don't have any excuses! haha, just joking. Have a nice day, girls and guys, Trio Fans of all shapes and sizes! I gotta go to work now!

She is sooo not pregnant!...She probably got that stomach by eating like junk food or pop...you know....they usually would make your stomach explode from ten times your size! If she was pregnant wouldn't the Royal family say anything about!

People, I have her belly and it´s not pregnancy.....man....just because the girl is a little overweight, doesn´t mean she´s pregnant!!! And, now, everybody from the family is getting pregnant?? Weird hã?

i don't think she is pregnant... if she is, the bump should be lower i think.. that's just a normal belly that she's not "tucking in" like most girls...

Hate to drift off the subject of charlotte's so called pregnancy but i thought i should just comment that while i was looking at some of my past pictures of vogue and i saw Charlotte's enthronement dress in one of the photo shoots . It's a Alberta Ferretti. I just metion it because usually it seems since her mom knows Karl L. So well they wear alot of chanel so i think it shows how fashionable she is by wearing a another brand .

Last edited:
she is sooo not pregnant i wish we could move on and talk about her fashion like we used to... i loved all the outfits that she wore on her vacation... i wasn't crazy about the one swimsuit, i think it was blue, but i loved the one that she wore in capri!

kittencrews said:
she is sooo not pregnant i wish we could move on and talk about her fashion like we used to... i loved all the outfits that she wore on her vacation... i wasn't crazy about the one swimsuit, i think it was blue, but i loved the one that she wore in capri!

I really liked her outfits too. The one she wore when she went shopping with her mom was really cute. (Love that shirt!)

Seriously people, snap out of it. That picture was pretty clear in my mind, either the girl's severely bloated because she's riding the crimson wave, or, she has a bun in the oven. I'd bet my money on the latter choice.

grecka said:
Seriously people, snap out of it. That picture was pretty clear in my mind, either the girl's severely bloated because she's riding the crimson wave, or, she has a bun in the oven. I'd bet my money on the latter choice.

I like your way with words, you cut straight to the point....... no BS - very funny!:):)

I don't know if she is pregnant or not, I guess we'll find out pretty soon, but I can tell you according to the press, and judging from the changing dimension and the touching of the belly, Caro and Steph would have had 10 kids each (and this is only in the last ten years)!

I just want to add that if every time I gain some wait I were scrutynized like that I would seriously be anorexic right now...poor girls!!!!

Kisses

Last edited:
It is obvious that that picture has been through photoshop. If you look carefully enough, you can see that her stomach stops on a straight edge. You can't take everything that these photographers put out as truth. They get paid for each shot that they take, so one of Char looking pregnant sells for more money than just a normal bikini shot.

Of course, it's obvious that these last pics of her are manipulated. If you look to the hexadecimal structure of the file it it clear at all.

For not computer engineers/nerds: hexadecimal code is a layer above the binary one...

In any case, that's what a friend of me had looked up for. He's working as software engineer.

thats really awful, why would anyone do that to charlotte? its just malicious. but even without it, people say that the camera adds 10 pounds, so its probably nothing.

i agree... if she is indeed pregnant then there's something really wrong with her bump. it's just weird... the bump should be a bit lower, instead it's flat there! that just looks like a really freaky tummy. darned photoshop, and not even a very good job at it.

I don't think that picture was treated with photoshop. Even in the last pic, which is supposed to be normal, her stomach seems to be abnormally swollen.

Hot News

Hi,

I've heard that Charlotte's boyfriend went over the line recently. He should have kissed a girl in a trendy club. Has anyone over here heard something about this incident? There are pics of it but I don't have them, maybe anyone else?

I haven't heard anything about this but I'm looking it up right now...

Hello,

I've seen it on a Belgian tv station. They've showed some paparazzi pics on which he was kissing a pretty, unknown girl. I'm sure we'll hear more about this.

BTW, thx to him I'm now here :) . I was looking for some more information about Charlotte; she's so beautiful, so... :D

Regards, Flewinck.

rdb said:
Hi,

I've heard that Charlotte's boyfriend went over the line recently. He should have kissed a girl in a trendy club. Has anyone over here heard something about this incident? There are pics of it but I don't have them, maybe anyone else?

Hi, could you tell us on which tv station it was. Maybe we can find pictures on their websites. Is it maybe possible to record a part of it on your PC?

BTW, is everyone here on holiday? It's so quiet here... :rolleyes:

If it is a Belgian TV, it is either RTB1 (or La Une), RTB2 (or La Deux) or RTL or Club RTL ( French-speaking televisions). For Flemish-speaking televisions, check VTM, Kanvas, and I can't remember the names of the others ! But you can look them up on a Belgian website called www.telemoustique.be - hope you find what you are looking for !

Here they are, the names of the Flemish televisions : één, ketnet, canvas, kanaaltwee. Don't know the name of their web sites, though, but you will find them on the Telemoustique site, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
mis-shapen tummy?

She looks to be 5 months preggers(with a girl). The baby is moving, making her tummy look different. Sometimes the baby is at a horizonal position, the next , the baby is poking out at the belly button. My baby did this too. **********************************************

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...chmentid=177647

vs.

These, (same day, same suit):

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=172789

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=172788

ADV. = Petri[/QUOTE]

NO, they wouldn't! Albert was a BIG enough embarrassment!! It's worse for a female.***************************************
runaway princess said:
She is sooo not pregnant!...She probably got that stomach by eating like junk food or pop...you know....they usually would make your stomach explode from ten times your size! If she was pregnant wouldn't the Royal family say anything about!

Charlotte link, showing her as pregnant.

******************http://www.diezminutos.wanadoo.es/reportajes/2876_1.html **********************************************
rdb said:
Hi, could you tell us on which tv station it was. Maybe we can find pictures on their websites. Is it maybe possible to record a part of it on your PC?

Last edited:
It was on JIM tv or TMF (both Belgian youth tv stations) but I don't know anymore which of them. But I'll look out for it and I'll post it here as soon as I know it. Bye!

rdb said:

i can't believe felix would do that to her, i mean he looked so inlove with char in the south of france. are u positive it was him or maybe it was char he was kissing and it was taken at a angle that made her look like someone else. i just can't believe he would do something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom