Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 14: Sep.2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when he was 19 he was perfect i think

Well, I definitely don't think Andrea is fluent but let's agree to disagree. :whistling: ;)

They speak English at home with their Step – Father (I don't think Ernst's French is that great). I really don't know what one might mean by fluent though. Yes he speaks English with a French accent. However it seems that he is perfectly capable of carrying on any conversation about anything. Is he likely to write an article in English: no probably not. However it is his third language (after French and Italian) and I actually think it is excellent. Is it perfectly fluent? No, however I think it is fluent in an 'everyday' context.

:previous: I don't think that Italian is his second language. It is probably English.

:previous: I don't think that Italian is his second language. It is probably English.

I have to disagree. When they were little Italian was the language spoken at home; although they spoke French with Caroline. After Stefano died apparently Caroline used to speak Italian to the children (I am sure this wasn't constant though just sporadic) and they attended Italian school (one day I week or something). She was very concerned that they would never loose this language as they had Italian family. English only became the language they used at home after Caroline and Ernest started living together. And they only speak it with Ernst/step brothers etc. The rest of the time they speak French among themselves.

English would never have been difficult to pick up. They probably learnt at school. It's on the TV, films and they would have heard their mother speaking it. I am sure all of their languages are pretty perfect. That does not mean though that they are going to be writing books in those languages. It was actually, I think, immensely brave of Charlotte to write articles in English (it must have been difficult).

:previous:Well, I have heard him speaking Italian a few years ago and it was not that good and I am sure his English was better.
Besides, as he has been living in New York for many months now, I guess that his English is even better now.
However, I might be wrong, we should ask him....;)

I'm noticing something with Tatiana...but I digress:whistling:

:previous: humm yeah I see that also :cool:

What did you notice? Because for me it's like Andy is fooling around and she says "Stop it!" in some pics.

What did he do to his wonderful long hair?!?

:previous:Well, I have heard him speaking Italian a few years ago and it was not that good and I am sure his English was better.
Besides, as he has been living in New York for many months now, I guess that his English is even better now.
However, I might be wrong, we should ask him....;)

Well as anyone, who tries to juggle more than two languages know, they epp and flow with how much practice your getting. I speak Spanish and French. And how good they are, at anyone time, depends on where I'm living. Of all of them I am sure Pierre speaks, as of now, thee best Italian. It's logical. As I am sure that, as of now, Charlotte has the best English.

Andrea speaks great English he sounds like his mom to me with a hint of a British accent in it . A few years ago their was a video of him speaking at some college answering questions his English was perfect

I'm sorry to insist but what do you notice with Tatiana guys?

Her body language, perhaps? I'm not seeing it.

I think they mean the dress is so unflattering she looks pregnant. But she constantly wears these sort of dresses, so it's nothing unusual. I see the body language as well, it does make her look quite annoyed. But that's nothing unusual as well:lol:.

I'm noticing something with Tatiana...but I digress:whistling:

No way!!!!! She couldnt be.... That would make P. Caroline a grandmo... Can you imagine our dear Princess as Granny Caroline?!? :ohmy::seestars::ohmy:

Oh pregnacy...hahaha, nah I don't think so. As maya35 says she usually wears unflattering dresses that makes her look pregnat. For me is like he's fooling around and she doesn't like it. But she usually looks pissed off too.

No pregnancy talk unless we get an official announcement.

I think the guy in white trunks might be pregnant, like 4th month.;)
Tatiana does not change her style, like always hippie like dresses. She could look nice if she wants, but she seems does not want to.

I think the guy in white trunks might be pregnant, like 4th month.;)
Tatiana does not change her style, like always hippie like dresses. She could look nice if she wants, but she seems does not want to.

Exactly what I was thinking when I first saw the photos hehe. And yes, that's Tatiana's style and she's not going to change it.

i like Tatiana´s style!!! (well, i like Tatiana)

Nope.Now I get a long message in Italian about the page not working and there being a n error...

i dont care very much for her style

I don't mind the BoHo look, but I think she needs to cut her hair. It's starting to look too long and ratty. I think she would look better with it shoulder length because she has a long thin face. JMO.

Pics 11.6.2009

Andrea Casiraghi and girlfriend Tatiana spend some
holidays in the Italian region Tuscany, Italy, June 11, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom