Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 14: Sep.2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Vanity fair page: Portraits of 'Fortune's Children' | vanityfair.com

Quote:
“I am also involved with amade [Association Mondiale des Amis de l’Enfance], which takes care of children around the world. I spent eight months in Africa—teaching in Senegal, Niger, and Togo.”

Whoa whoa whoa when did he spend eight months in Africa? Teaching no less...

Thanks SugarBaby318 and LadyLove for the article of vanity fair! There was a time that I didn't know were Andrea has been, maybe it were those eights months he said he spend in Africa. So we can see that he actually does some job and is truly commited to AMADE. I'm so glad you guys posted this!
The portrait it's beautiful. The photographer does know how to capture their essence in this picture. They both seem so relaxed...I don't know, I can't explain myself very well. But, as I said about other recent pics, they look great!

PD: btw I didn't know that Tatiana was born in November 24th

LOVE the formal portrait....interesting, and I wonder if it's (finally) leading up to something...we can only hope! Interesting comment on AMADE....I've never heard anywhere else (including the AMADE web page) that he routinely spends time in parts of Africa - teaching - if true, great! He does seem committed to that charity.

Glistening Seas

:flowers: wonderful pics of him and tatiana....what does he teach when he is in Africa?:unicorn:

It's actually not his nervousness that I'm talking about. He stresses syllables that are different from the American pronunciation. I'm a journalist so I'm quite interested in diction.

Also, after reading Charlotte's articles, she's not as fluent as I once thought. Lots of her adjectives and adverbs had mistakes. Once again, I'm a journalist so it was interesting to hear her voice in regards to her writing. Another thing that struck me is that her articles don't seem to be particularly proofread by editors so she must have had a byline. :flowers:

I'm not sure where the idea that Charlotte is so fluent comes from. We've just heard her mumble something like "the car is over there" with something that seemed a very british accent. That's all. She probably catched the british intonation from her british boyfriend but it doesn't mean that her english is perfect.
Last year, while she was in London she went to some Chanel event and there was an article from a british journalist who said she spoke good english but she had a charming and distinctive french accent, and she pronounced Alex's sister's name "Alice" in a very french way.

I did see that spred in Vanity Fair on the next Generation of heirs following in their predecessors' foot steps or their places in life.

I never pay any attention or notice Andre but that certainly was a .lovely pix of him-he has such a calm and kind demeanor. And he looks, I imagine like his father, but certainly I saw his mother and her sibs in his face.

Teaching in Togo? I wonder did he know his first cousin's grandfather lives there. He probably doesn't even give the little o/w cousin a thought--probably.

Any word or pictures on whether Andrea and Tatiana attended Cannes or Grand Prix?

In the Vanity Fair article it lists Tatiana's occupation as Writer. The quote from her reads,"I am one of those people who think life only gets better with age. I can't wait until I've been to more places, seen more cultures, done more things." She holds a BFA from the American Univ. in London.

I'm not sure where the idea that Charlotte is so fluent comes from. We've just heard her mumble something like "the car is over there" with something that seemed a very british accent. That's all. She probably catched the british intonation from her british boyfriend but it doesn't mean that her english is perfect.
Last year, while she was in London she went to some Chanel event and there was an article from a british journalist who said she spoke good english but she had a charming and distinctive french accent, and she pronounced Alex's sister's name "Alice" in a very french way.
When the video first came out, people thought she was fluent. That's all. I was just pointing out that she isn't. ;)

Wasn't Maria Jurado the girl who blabbed to the press about her and Andrea's relationship?

(And how old is she? She looks...older)

He pronounces them like a French person speaking English. It's difficult to understand his "th" sound because the French do not have it. :flowers:

Having an accent doesn't mean that one isn't fluent. It would be one thing if he was not conjugating verbs or mixing up tenses. He seemed to speak fluently but with a French(?) accent.

Wasn't Maria Jurado the girl who blabbed to the press about her and Andrea's relationship?

That's why I prefer Tatiana. And Maria is older than Andrea, I just don't remember how old is she. Besides Tatiana looks so low profile...she's exactly the opposite of Maria.

And, as far as i can tell she is older Oxygen. I remember reading in Hola that Andrea and Maria Jurado had a flirt in Ibiza in the summer of 2003 or 2004 i think ( i'm not sure... ), i remember reading that by that time she was already in her late twenties whereas Andrea should be about 19 or 20 then... :heart:

I did see that spred in Vanity Fair on the next Generation of heirs following in their predecessors' foot steps or their places in life.

I never pay any attention or notice Andre but that certainly was a .lovely pix of him-he has such a calm and kind demeanor. And he looks, I imagine like his father, but certainly I saw his mother and her sibs in his face.

Teaching in Togo? I wonder did he know his first cousin's grandfather lives there. He probably doesn't even give the little o/w cousin a thought--probably.

olga wasn't that a great article?? Andrea and Tatiana looked lovely, so adorable with their little dog. They have been together so long it's like they are already and old married couple! Tatiana looks much prettier without any makeup...she looks softer. And Andrea looks like his old gorgeous self. For awhile I was worried.

I too was surprised and impressed to read that Andrea had spent time teaching on the African continent. Princess Caroline must be so proud of him.

Having an accent doen't mean that one isn't fluent. It would be one thing if he was not conjugating verbs or mixing up tenses. He seemed to speak fluently but with a French(?) accent.
Well, I definitely don't think Andrea is fluent but let's agree to disagree. :whistling: ;)

The article states that one of his interests is hunting?? I wouldn't have guessed that. I would have thought him an animal rights activist or something.

The article states that one of his interests is hunting?? I wouldn't have guessed that. I would have thought him an animal rights activist or something.

Yeah, there are pics on the net of him and his family hunting in Spain, I think.

I too am surprised that Andrea likes hunting. He strikes me as a very gentle, almost spiritual sort of soul.

Well, like many social sports - I believe equestrian and hunting sports are synonymous with royal lifestyles, no? I mean, I grew up in the Northeast of the US - we ski in winter; I have friends from the south - they grew up playing golf, or going to the beach on a regular basis; important social networking opportunities happen during those events, too - I would imagine that, even though he is reported to be a vegetarian, the royal lifestyle includes social events including hunting - may not have a choice but to at least go on hunts (for fowl, as I understand it; mostly).....

Pics 24.5.2009

Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santos Domingo on the beach,
Monaco, May 24, 2009 . The clothes look strange for a visit
at the beach ;), but it's been during the Monaco Formula One
Grand Prix race day, so that may explain it..:)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Every time I look a pic of Andrea, he's thinnier than before. I only hope it's nothing but just me. But as I saw him happy and cheerful at the grand prix, I suppose he's fine.

Every time I look a pic of Andrea, he's thinnier than before. I only hope it's nothing but just me. But as I saw him happy and cheerful at the grand prix, I suppose he's fine.

He's on the too thin side for my taste, too - but, he does seem to be enjoying himself (many funny pics w/Uncle and talking to Pierre, etc), so I guess he's ok....just doesn't look as handsome (to me) as days of old - still handsome, but definitely not as healthy/handsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom