Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 11 : Dec.2006 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbhrc said:
i really hope that Tati won't become the next princess of monaco, if now she looks like this imagine when she'll be older...<removed useless comment - tbhrc>

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks like she converted a black trashbag with gold spray paint and glitter into a painfully ugly "dress" if that's what you want to call it. :lol:

tbhrc said:
Tatiana Santo Domingo, Andrea Casiraghi, and Margherita Missoni.

Pic

I know it's off-topic but Margherita really looks nice! Tatiana..well at least she's smiling!...you can't really tell what she's wearing with the shall over her:wacko:

talula said:
I know it's off-topic but Margherita really looks nice! Tatiana..well at least she's smiling!...you can't really tell what she's wearing with the shall over her:wacko:

it appears she once again doesn't have a bra. le sigh.

i agree about margherita looking very pretty. tati...ehh...:sad:

I read somewhere recently that Andrea was attending the American University of Paris taking Audio Visual studies and International studies(something like that).Does anyone know if this is true?

iloveroyals said:
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/louise_030/andreajan07.jpg

I found this picture of Andrea in Vanidades. It was taken in Rio in January. I was never able to open the Rio pictures posted by tbhrc last January (p 1, post 16). Is this one of the pictures that was posted ?

That's a funny, rather animated picture of him! :lol: I like to see him having fun, rather than gloomy or scouling at the camera....but who can blame anyone for that - wouldn't want 'razzi after me everyday, either! I think they went back to Rio for the same New Year's Eve celebration as last year (where everyone dressed in white - tradition?).

I think it's a haircut, hoping from more pics... I saw that picture yesterday and didn't notice him at all, I'm blaming Lauren Davis' dress, it really occupied my attention.

THANK GOD HE CUT HIS HAIR! I've been waiting for him to cut it for SO long. I think he looks so much cleaner with shorter hair... and more gorgeous.

Ani

Tosca said:
Oh my! In that pic he reminds me a lot of Edoardo Agnelli, the son of the FIAT car industry owner! I hope Andrea won't follow his step.

He looks like he is strung out on heroin, IMO.:ermm:

acid_rain3075 said:
I just found these and i was wondering if anyone had seen them! I think these are recent, they must be from before the rose ball. and well He, umm, looks really bad! He seriously looks like bum, stoner, and just seriously gross in general. anyways take a look and you'll know what I mean (especially the last one).

One Two Three Four

Guess when you have money and prestige, you don't what others think of you or how you project yourself.:eek:

talula said:
Yeah, Margherita's outfit there is super cool~ I don't know about Tatiana, the dress is odd, but it is a good color for her skintone. The dress would be ok, I think, except for........... well, actually, except for the whole design! :lol:
I like Tatiana ok, she's ok, her family relations are much more iffy, but Tatiana seems to truly love Andrea. They seem devoted to each other. It doesn't matter what we see in her, as long as they are happy together.
But I can't say I disagree about her fashion sense not being so hot..... If she is to be Andrea's wife someday, she has much to learn~ Lucky for her in such a situation, she would have Charlotte.;)

tbhrc said:
Another new pic of them in New York, and please don't start a discussion about animal rights, there are other threads in the member's corner where you can discuss such issues.

New Yorkers for Children and Bulgari Spring Galas

Tatiana Santo Domingo, Andrea Casiraghi, and Margherita Missoni.

Pic
he seems to really like that pair of shoes, doesn't he? :D

i don't

understand this guy...he was so handsome...:neutral:
and now he looks like nothing (sick or tired i can't tell) it'sgetting worse from day to day.
Pierre is much more attractive to me :wub: .

Andrea was in Rio with Tatiana in a party in homenage of Mario Testino.
At this site you can find an article, but in portuguese, and to see some photos you have to click where it says 'Veja mais Fotos':
Terra - Gente & TV

birdmanfanatic said:
omg he did cut his hair!

moment of silence everyone.

sob.
:lol:

IMO he looks better than on those pics from NY.

Well I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating cream crackers.

Pics 16.5.2007

Andrea enjoyed a private party in the Copacabana Palace Hotel with Tatiana, 16.5.2007

Pic 1
Pic 2

Again, I just have to express my joy of seeing Andrea with his hair cut. Now, if only he would gain a little bit of weight... he would be back to his "glorious" years.

Ani

I wonder what prompted him to cut his hair? Recall when Pierre shaved his head, maybe it's just a phase, or a change of pace, but he's left enough length to still not be seen as totally conventional. I like it - of course, I love it longer, but I like (what may remain) the new length. I do, however, agree that he is soooo thin!! I believe he's a vegetarian (others have stated), but his skin is quite pale, too - I know red meat and other meat-based protein add "color" to your skin. Because he's a vegetarian, he looks so pale. Either way, it's nice to see him and Tatiana out enjoying themselves.

the hair is ok, but he should eat something more... he is sooo skin!!!!!1

shappica said:
:lol:

IMO he looks better than on those pics from NY.

i think he looks good either way, hair short or long.

the short hair is growing on me. :rolleyes: (no pun intended!)

ntg486 said:
the hair is ok, but he should eat something more... he is sooo skin!!!!!1

I agree. In fact I like his new hair cut

He does look good either way, I just think he looks somewhat healthier on these new pics!

More pictures of Andrea on holiday in the middle of the exam season, lol:
From Polfoto, caption:
18/05/2007 Rio de Janeiro ECLUSIVE Just after wake up Andrea Casiraghi suck his finger and scratch his bum.Ha been a hard night?.Andrea is on holidays in Brasil with his girlfriend Tatiana Santodomingo and they are living in the apartment owned by Tatiana`s father in Ipanema beach
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t88/maya35/6158490_POLFOTO.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t88/maya35/6158489_POLFOTO.jpg

Lovely;)

I don't know, to me from previous pictures he still seems very unhealthy. It's not even him being to skinny, it's bags under his eyes and how pale he is... Even if he had a haircut and shaved, he still doesn't look like handsome and happy person he used to be. Not implying he is sick or depressed - this could be result of anything - being jet-set, tired from a flight, stressed from overdrinking, whatever. Just pointing out that he doesn't look well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom