Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 11 : Dec.2006 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
andy girl friend tati sometimes looks so scary!!!

I agree he looks sickly. He needs a bit more weight.

I'm not crazy about the hat, but still crazy about him! I'm sure he blends in well in NYC dressed the way he is, and if wants to enjoy a cig, the street is the only public place he can - bars/restaurants have banned smoking. Maybe while Tatiana was in class, he was out shopping and bumming around the City. I doubt he actualy lives there with her, but I'm sure between their two families, someone owns a NY apartment, so he can go/stay there any time he wants. It would be interesting to run into them - you see many public figures (celebs, or not) in NYC, and often you don't realize who it is until you've passed them.

He's nice looking but he looks a bit goofy with those big glasses and floppy hat! :p

I miss the years when he was younger b/c he really looked hot in those days.

He was cuter when he was younger.

oh man that andrea just cracks me up...in a good way. :)

Aaah!!! what's happening to William and Andrea??? They don't look so handsome anymore.

lolo84 said:
Aaah!!! what's happening to William and Andrea??? They don't look so handsome anymore.
They are getting older and they are not getting better looking.

^ i agree, i'm starting to loose my attraction to andrea

He still looks like a model to me. He hasn't lost a thing!

Well, I think he's a little thin for my taste (but, that look is more popular among European men), but I like his original style.:cool: I like him grungy (not w/facial hair, however), preppy, or dressed up - he's sexy, always!:wub:

Sorry, but I don't think anyone over about 30 would find him "hot". I'm in that category and, far as I'm concerned, he looks like he needs a hot shower, a haircut and some decent clothes which don't look as if he's slept in them. His hangdog look doesn't promise that he'd be a barrel of laughs socially either...

Since when has it become attractive to make yourself look so daggy? :ohmy:

Avareenah said:
Sorry, but I don't think anyone over about 30 would find him "hot". I'm in that category and, far as I'm concerned, he looks like he needs a hot shower, a haircut and some decent clothes which don't look as if he's slept in them. His hangdog look doesn't promise that he'd be a barrel of laughs socially either...

Since when has it become attractive to make yourself look so daggy? :ohmy:

Why do you think, it's his goal that anyone over 30 should find him "hot"?
Additionally it has actually become attractive to look daggy since its in fashion since a couple of seasons, at least here in Europe.

for me, his clothes are fine. i like the boho grunge look on him, the more i see him the more i feel the look fits his personality, and i no longer mind his suits never being tailored, i think they may have belonged to his dad.

Hola! always manages to get the worst pictures of him to put in the poll, for some reason:) I think the person that selects those really dislikes him:)
There is a small article about him, by the way, in this week's issue. It just talks about how he was in New York last week. I'm not going to scan it, because the two pictures that are there have already been posted by tbhrc (The red hat ones from NY), and the article itself didn't say anything new. Just that he looks bohemian and the rest is speculation about what he was doing in the city and that it's probably connected to the fact that his gf parents own an apartment there, and both of them were probably visiting. Also there was an article about the Testino's party (no new pictures as well, not gonna scan that), saying how Charlotte and Tatiana were both in Paris at the same time that Andrea was in NY, so obviously they couldn't BOTH be visiting:) Hola! never writes anything concrete anymore, always only rumors without the ability to keep the dates straight. Nothing informative, as usual:)

Last edited:
maya35 said:
Hola! always manages to get the worst pictures of him to put in the poll, for some reason:) I think the person that selects those really dislikes him:)
no, probably not, because if you ever look at the pictures that hellomagazine.com uses for those polls which include any of the casiraghi trio, they're always really bad (as if they can't find way better pictures)!

Horseygal said:
Well, I think he's a little thin for my taste (but, that look is more popular among European men), but I like his original style.:cool: I like him grungy (not w/facial hair, however), preppy, or dressed up - he's sexy, always!:wub:

i´m with you!! I really like his bohemian style -at least he´s kind of original. And he´s still sexy:wub:

where does tatiana go to school? i just moved to NYC and i'de love to bump into him!

Piewi said:
i´m with you!! I really like his bohemian style -at least he´s kind of original. And he´s still sexy:wub:

Yea - baby!! He definitely bucks some of the trends, which keeps him interesting;)

I saw Andrea and Tatiana today ! I had just left work ( at NYU ) and was outside smoking a cigarette before walking to the train - when I saw familiar blonde hair across the street. I crossed the street and there they were - having just come out of the building they're obviously living in - loading some luggage into a town car. Tatiana had gotten into the car and Andrea was helping the driver put the bags into the trunk - they're obviously going away for the weekend which is good as we're expecting a snowstorm tonight ! I walked slowly to make sure - but there wasn't anyone else on the street - so I couldn't really stop and stare ( and besides - it was starting to rain).

stacey k.
progress.gif

^wow, lucky you! I wonder where they are heading off too? Somewhere warm I hope, or at least thats where'd I go!

COOL! It's great that you got to see them in a "natural" moment - no paparrazzi around. I wonder if they're off to Zurs for skiing w/family - it's about that time, isn't it?

I just found these and i was wondering if anyone had seen them! I think these are recent, they must be from before the rose ball. and well He, umm, looks really bad! He seriously looks like bum, stoner, and just seriously gross in general. anyways take a look and you'll know what I mean (especially the last one).

One Two Three Four

acid_rain3075 said:
I just found these and i was wondering if anyone had seen them! I think these are recent, they must be from before the rose ball. and well He, umm, looks really bad! He seriously looks like bum, stoner, and just seriously gross in general. anyways take a look and you'll know what I mean (especially the last one).

One Two Three Four

Looks like they were taken in Paris. Could be just before he left for NY. I can't decide if this image of his is because he is so sure of his coolness, or because of complete lack of self-respect or respect for anyone around him. The boy needs a reality check and something to do with life.

Last edited:
Andrea has always looked scruffy. I hope that he gets some good education, otherwise his $$ will have to carry him through life.

kaffir said:
Andrea has always looked scruffy. I hope that he gets some good education, otherwise his $$ will have to carry him through life.
It's not his $$, it's his family $$. Andrea himself so far has done nothing to earn them. And by 22 a lot of people support themselves nowadays.

maya35 said:
Looks like they were taken in Paris. Could be just before he left for NY. I can't decide if this image of his is because he is so sure of his coolness, or because of complete lack of self-respect or respect for anyone around him. The boy needs a reality check and something to do with life.
Yea he is not attractive at all in those fotos:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom