Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 11 : Dec.2006 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that in his social circle the kids live fast, but if dude wants to live long it might be the better part of wisdom to slow down a bit and put on some weight.
Looking so finely drawn with huge dark circles under ones eyes is NOT good, especially at that young man's age.

Of course there is a whole psychology that goes along with having everything "set" at such an early age and knowing that nothing will ever really be in doubt for you.
People do seem to need a sense of purpose, something to strive for. If the whole necessity thing is taken away, then you must find a goal for yourself---family, archaeology, military, scholarship---something.

I don't think Andrea has found the thing he wants to expend himself on yet, so he spends himself on partying. Even partying gets dull after too long, but what else does one do if none of the other choice seems intriguing?

Can't say for sure that's what's going on with Andrea, but it certainly looks like it. I hope his mother keeps taking him on tours and trying to interest him in doing princely work. It could save him from aimless drifting.

Not the middle of exam season here in NY - NYU's spring semester ended May 9, and The New School's ( where Tatiana is studying ) semester ended about the same time.

stacey k.

staceykaye said:
Not the middle of exam season here in NY - NYU's spring semester ended May 9, and The New School's ( where Tatiana is studying ) semester ended about the same time.

stacey k.

Thank you for the information:flowers: Is it the end of the year in NYU? If so, seems very early. And is the New School part of NYU or is it an independant college?

And unfortunately, Callaghan, I agree with you.

maya35 said:
Thank you for the information:flowers: Is it the end of the year in NYU? If so, seems very early.
Actually it's not that early! I don't know about the rest of the US but it seems to me that most universities here have the spring semester end in the last week of April or in the first week of May (for me, I took my last final on April 26th) but it varies according to the classes taken. (So to me it seems a bit late actually)

The New School is not part of New York University. NYU is already on summer session. The Fall Semester starts the day after Labor day and runs til right before christmas. Spring semester starts the day after Martin Luther King day and ends beginning of May

stacey k.

I say he looks good it is great that he finally cut his hair .the only thing is will he keep it cut or will he let it grow back out

Callaghan said:
I know that in his social circle the kids live fast, but if dude wants to live long it might be the better part of wisdom to slow down a bit and put on some weight.
Looking so finely drawn with huge dark circles under ones eyes is NOT good, especially at that young man's age.

Of course there is a whole psychology that goes along with having everything "set" at such an early age and knowing that nothing will ever really be in doubt for you.
People do seem to need a sense of purpose, something to strive for. If the whole necessity thing is taken away, then you must find a goal for yourself---family, archaeology, military, scholarship---something.

I don't think Andrea has found the thing he wants to expend himself on yet, so he spends himself on partying. Even partying gets dull after too long, but what else does one do if none of the other choice seems intriguing?

Can't say for sure that's what's going on with Andrea, but it certainly looks like it. I hope his mother keeps taking him on tours and trying to interest him in doing princely work. It could save him from aimless drifting.

Has it ever occured to you that he maybe (IMO obviously) likes driffting, and may not find it aimless?
Guy simply likes to party and trevel (I would like that too if I had that much money)! Besides, noone (I'm guessing) here knows what his intrests are and what does he acctually do, all we see are random candid pics.
And I agree with RADKER18 that he looks good. Some of you may find it weird but I like pale & skiny people.

Last edited:
He looks so much better now that he has cut his hair again! The pale/skinny thing is ok. I'm used to it now after watching his going's on for so many years. I think that is just how he likes his body, how he is comfortable being.
He may be on a special diet too, maybe if he's allergic to some foods or just doesn't want to eat certain things because they are toxic. I've wondered if he's not on some vegan kind of diet. I think that is cool if he is because I really respect and admire people that eat like that. It shows discipline and is so healthy!

^ yeah... Maybe he is tryin to balance unhalthiness of so much smoking (if he is conscious about it) with healthy diet.

Personally I like the pale and thin look. It's horses for courses.

shappica said:
^ yeah... Maybe he is tryin to balance unhalthiness of so much smoking (if he is conscious about it) with healthy diet.
A lot of people that eat super healthy have at least one vice. Some people drink too much coffee. some people smoke too much. Sometimes, in life, it seems like everyone has an addiction of some kind! :lol:

i am confused.. i think he looks better with this length, but honestly he looks more handsome in long hair ... aahhh..

CasiraghiTrio said:
A lot of people that eat super healthy have at least one vice. Some people drink too much coffee. some people smoke too much. Sometimes, in life, it seems like everyone has an addiction of some kind! :lol:
I totally agree.
(actually you pointed out mine vices :lol: - I do eat healthy, mostly cause I really like fruites and vegies, but I'm also soooo addicted to coffee and cigarets :bang: )

I tended to find him rather good looking but these last few pics leave a lot to be desired. He looks very unattractive, and looks more up to par in appearance with his girlfriend now whom i find terribly blah.

It looks like he needs to change his life a lot! Not going out at night so many times, have a more healthy way of living, do some sports outside, have some fresh hair, stop smoking, driking and so on...

MarvelousMarta said:
I tended to find him rather good looking but these last few pics leave a lot to be desired. He looks very unattractive, and looks more up to par in appearance with his girlfriend now whom i find terribly blah.

Well, they say after a while, couples start looking like each other. :rolleyes:

Andrea is a realtively young person. He is doing the same thing that many of us do at this age. Party, Party and Party (with a lot more money!) While it would be nice if awkward and bad situations of young royals would not appear in the paper....those type of pictures sell. And while they are royalty (or in this case semi-royalty)...the are somewhat like us.

Hopefully....he will grow out of it. As long as he doesn't totally embarass himself and/or his family or hurt himself or someone else.....he is fine with me.

Last edited:
I heard that Pierre played in the F1 game, but did Andrea, too?

It seems like every pic I see of him he has a cigarette in his mouth.:ermm:

What on earth has he done to his hair? What a shame.

I´ve tried to find more pics with no success. does anyone know where can i find more pictures???

there are new pics of him with tati plus margherita missoni and EA Jr. on the beach on caras (brazilian magazine) but scanner is not working but maybe someone else could post

acdc1 said:
I heard that Pierre played in the F1 game, but did Andrea, too?

It seems like every pic I see of him he has a cigarette in his mouth.:ermm:

On the Family of Monaco pages, it appears that only Pierre played this year. I hate to think that - because of his smoking - he wasn't able to play the full game last year, and not able to play at all this year.....he's young, and maybe if he stopped smoking altogether, he could regain lung capacity to enjoy this match every year, going forward. I've never smoked, so I don't know what it's like to have an addiction, and saying "why doesn't he just quit" is nieve. We can hope, for his health, he'll quit some day.

Horseygal said:
On the Family of Monaco pages, it appears that only Pierre played this year. I hate to think that - because of his smoking - he wasn't able to play the full game last year, and not able to play at all this year.....he's young, and maybe if he stopped smoking altogether, he could regain lung capacity to enjoy this match every year, going forward. I've never smoked, so I don't know what it's like to have an addiction, and saying "why doesn't he just quit" is nieve. We can hope, for his health, he'll quit some day.

are you sure thats why...because i remember reading that last year he ran a marathon and he has always been a cross country runner...but that would make sense

New pics:

16/05/2007 Rio De Janeiro PRINCE ANDREA CASIRAGHI OF MONACO WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND TATIANA SANTO DOMINGO AND BRAZILIAN TOP MODEL GISELLE BUNDCHEN ENJOYED IN A VERY PARTICULAR PARTY, IN ORDER TO HONRED PERUIAN PHOTOGRAPHER MARIO TESTINO IN THE COPACABANA PALACE HOTEL.

1 2

Tatiana looks like an alley cat and Andrea needs to gain a good 10 pounds. He looks so OLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom