Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events Part 3 : May 2006 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that because of Nicole's media blitz, Albert will have a more hands off approach when it come to raising the boy. As far as little Alex getting a step father, I would not hold my breath on that one. I think Nicole will only marry a man who can keep her in the lifestyle that she has grown accustomed to. And, we have PA's money to thank for that!

Well, Nicole getting married will have no effect on the child support that Alex receives, so if anything, getting married would mean MORE money for her (the child support + new hubby's income). So I don't think that has anything to do with her decision to get married or not.

Alexandre shouldn't have to grow up with just 1 parent. Albert should take an active role in his son's life. It would be so sad for Alex to grow up feeling rejected by his father because he is illegetimate.

Maybe he has an active role in his son's wife, we don't know everything !

Nicole should have seen the signs that she could not keep Prince Albert tied down even with them having a child together a lot of woman plan to get pregant on purpose to try to keep their man in this situation that did not work. She says she forget to use her birth control pill and that is how she had got pregant by Prince Albert I would beg to differ why ? I see that she just wanted him for his money being that he is very rich.She does not work anymore she just lives off the prince's money she has a lack of indepence and taking control of her finanical standings. And prince Albert hopefully will be apart of his son and his daughter's lives as well all children need some type of father figure.

rominet09 said:
Maybe he has an active role in his son's wife, we don't know everything !

This may be very true. We knew NOTHING about Alex before Nicole came out and there were pics of him being very much a doting father so it's quite possible that Alex sees his father as regularly as one can expect with PAs schedule. Well, I hope. . .:ermm:

It is time to put to rest the saga of Nicole and Albert. Both individuals have moved on with their lives. People who post comments concerning Nicole and PA see their past relationship different. It seems to always end up in heated debates. :sad:

PA stated he would visit his son in private. We all know that PA is extremely private concerning his personal life. No one other than PA and Nicole are privy to any information concerning visitation. There is no possible way we will ever know. This is a private matter between PA and Nicole.

http://www.royalarchive.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=699&Itemid=2

They have moved on but the relationship they had always be talked about because it affects other people. Not just them that is why ? Their actions are the main topic.

I think you are very right Lynda but we are interested anyway

Today I found small article in our newspapers mentioning that little Alexandre enjoyed his time at funfair in Monaco. He was there with Nicole... there's even little photo of him driving red Ferrari car. Cute boy!

Ianna said:
Today I found small article in our newspapers mentioning that little Alexandre enjoyed his time at funfair in Monaco. He was there with Nicole... there's even little photo of him driving red Ferrari car. Cute boy!
Can you post the article? If Alex is going to Monaco, that means he likely is seeing his papa. Yay!

Last edited:
Apparently he was there to see the fireworks. i doubt that he saw his dad, and if so it was clearly a short visit, seeing that the family was otherwise very busy.

He looks just like his dad very cute boy

Little Alexandre is a lovely boy but he seems to look more like Nicole especially his eyes and a profile. One year ago some mag posted pictures of Alexandre and Albert as a baby. Little Alex face had nothing to do with Albert's face even shape of their heads/faces were different. BTW I think that although Albert was a very cute as a infant little Alex was prettier. JMO:)

BurberryBrit said:
Can you post the article? If Alex is going to Monaco, that means he likely is seeing his papa. Yay!

Sorry, didn't buy that newspaper, only read some articles. The lines are only translated version of photo captions posted on EastNews website (Lady Mac provided link for it).

He's growing cuter and cuter! Thanks a lot for posting LadyMac!

I'm sorry. those pics look a little staged.

I mean why is she the only adult climbing onto the platform where the children are playing? I think she knew someone would be taking a picture of her. Well at least the boy looks like he's having fun.

just my opinion.

Last edited:
I don't think the pics are staged. I think we just want to continut believeing Nicole is crazy. She has been very quiet since she spilled the beans last year. She's not even glammed up. If she was planning to pose for pics, she'd be a little more glamorous. We've seen her do it in the past.

Its nice too see little Alex enjoying himself.

I also find it quite interesting that Nicole appeared in Monaco just before National Day. Maybe pictures are not staged but she knew that she would get attention comming at that time. Her little surprise for Prince Albert on National Day.;)
I also thought Albert asked her last year not to come to MC.
It looks both Tamara/Jazmin and Nicole compet against each other to get media attention.:lol:

They were clearly staged and they are trying hard to make them look real. I was there the same afternoon and there wasn't any paparazzi around to case their prey. But plenty of police and you can be sure that they would have intervened with Alberts son being there and being bothered by paparazzi. There is no way she can't have been aware considering from which spot they were taken and if it would have been a real paparazzi and she would have wanted to protect her child from media exposure (which she should), then he would have quietly turned to a policemen and we would never have seen those pics. These pics were wanted by her. I have no doubt about it

Thank you for a pic, barlen.
It looks like a papparazzi picture. But I think no papparazzi would hunt Alexandre again if his mother didn't appear a few days before. Media almost lost interest in Nicole and Alexandre, but after Nicole came to the spotlight again they started to chase her son again too.:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom