Princely House of Thurn und Taxis 2: July 2008 - July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought i would find someone of this family in the Vogue Party, and i didn't. That's was a surprise for me.
Congratulations to Albert for winning the race!

Here is a funny video with an interview: Albert on the Oktoberfest ( Wiesn) ( it starts after 30 seconds ). I'll translate:

http://www.muenchen-tv.de/wiesn_news/Albert_von_Thurn_und_Taxis-6328.html

The TV-girl asks: Where are your leather pants ( traditional bavarian clothing that everyones wears at Oktobersfest - it's a must) ?
He says: I'm only here for today and didn't even know some days before that I'd come, because of my busy shedule.

Then she makes comments about his funny hat...
He said, that he has just bought it to look at least a little bit like traditional bavarian men

Then she asks, if he'll come again this year with his family....
He said: it's not possible/ too busy

Then she said: We, Albert and I, had to take some funny positions for this interview. I'm so small and Albert is so tall, that he had to come down and to sit on a little wall-something. Otherwise the camera couldn't have taken picture of us together.

Then his friend, sitting on a bank said, Albert just did that to look at the reporters decollete. He laughs....and says good bye.

Cute :D

Officially she is already ( since 1990 ) : HSH The Princess Dowager and her daughter-in-law will be called HSH The Princess of Thurn and Taxis

In German: "Fürstin Gloria von Thurn und Taxis" and her daughter in law will be called " Die Fürstin von Thurn und Taxis".

But in short form it will be: Fürstin / Princess Gloria and Fürstin/ Princess XYZ

Please notice that there is no and won't be any "Fürstin" in Germany. Gloria is legally Gloria Prinzessin von Thurn und Taxis. Her daughter-in-law could take the last name "Prinzessin von Thrun und Taxis". But she also could not be "Fürstin".
In Germany, the constitution of the Weimar Republic in 1919 abolished nobility and all nobility titles. They are now merely part of the family name, and there is no more right to the traditional forms of address (e.g., "Hoheit" or "Durchlaucht"). Although the German Federal government does not recognize "noble" or "royal" status per se, members of the former royal, princely, and noble houses of German descent use their "titles" which the German government regards as last names. There is no existing monarchical class system in Germany.
So e.g. "Albert Prinz von Thurn und Taxis" did legally not become "Fürst", when his father died, because last names stay even when your father died.

see: German nobility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Albert Prinz von Thurn und Taxis (German)

I'm totally aware of that, but I assumed that everyone knows this special german law.

German law doesn't know royal/ noble titles, but in the media royals/ nobles are often named by their familys' former titles due to the appreciation of their forefathers' achievements

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no existing monarchical class system in Germany.
Yes, we are aware of this but we aren't concerned with German Federal government recognition, or lack thereof.
As this is 'The Royal Forums' we may continue to use the royal and princely designations, just as I note that some of the German media do.
So, HSH (Durchlaucht) Fürst Albert it is. :)

she(xenia) was fell in love with Lukas Auersperg in 2007,08 and then he left her
her(xenia) relationships with albert start in 2009 .
how can i post foto here?????

albert's bd

a couple of months ago, Albert with a pretty brunette

She's on the right

Picture's: 1 2 3 4 5

Welcome to the forum, sofy :flowers:

Tell me, the pictures you've posted here shows miss Xenia with Lukas?

hi! I've posted a few photos xenia,lukas and xenia albert
thx

I don't remember her name but she's from London

something you don't know- One of the best friends of Albert's married with Xenia's best friend.They are constantly trying to bring them together

she(xenia) was fell in love with Lukas Auersperg in 2007,08 and then he left her

Lukas left her to marry Alice von Bayern :whistling:

her(xenia) relationships with albert start in 2009 and that can hardly be called love.

Why not?

a couple of months ago, Albert with a pretty brunette
She's on the right

I wonder when I read Xenia is Albert's girlfriend, because I'm sure he likes brunette girls.

something you don't know- One of the best friends of Albert's married with Xenia's best friend.They are constantly trying to bring them together

I was supposing it, I think Albert's Vienna-circle is very happy about the story Albert + Xenia ;)

Thanks for the photos!:flowers:
The photos appeared to be from a private collection. Furst Albert had a good time in the circle of friends.

Is anyone from Austria here ?
In the "Seitenblick" magazine is a story about Albert and xenia .

Hi Seraphine, the magazine's name is "Seitenblicke" with "e".
They've written 2 pages about albert and Xenia.

Could u or sofy please translate this sentences? :

Seitenblicke magazine write:

Um sicherzugehen, fragten wir dennoch nach.
Ergebnis: "Ja, Xenia und Albert sind ein Paar", bestätigt ein Bekannter Xenias im Gespräch mit dem Seitenblicke Magazin. Xenia selbst will keinen Kommentar zur Causa abgeben.
Über Freunde lässt sie ausrichten, dass sie nicht so gern über ihr Privatleben spricht.

...Xenia says, she doesn't like to speak about her private life, but she sent her friend to tell the magazine about her relationship with Albert ??? :ROFLMAO:

It's quite strange to me: Xenia was left by Lukas for a dynastically better fitting girl, that he, I assume, even loved more than her, and then she joins his marriage ? With Albert ? Is he a compensatoring alternative ? A revenge ?

I'm pretty sure that her Vienna circle wants them to come or stay together ;D

@ Adelheid: Do you have a link/ scan ? I study in lower saxony at the moment ( Hanoveranian Kingdom :D) - here we don't have that magazine

They were good friends,studied together...:whistling:

al and luk

1 2

Thank you Adelheid. I could read it. Very interesting .......the whole strory

Albert won ADAC GT Masters 2010, a car league called " Gentlemen league" of professional and semiprofessional race car drivers on a very high level.

Pictures of the race ( latest chapter) : Gallery - Category: ADAC GT MASTERS CHAMPIONSHIP

On pic 4 are Alberts uncle Carl and his cousins, in the back is Xenia ( the women with stripe jackett and on pic 26 you can see his uncle Alex in the back. So his whoöle family was there.

OK, Carl Alban's wife is also on picture 4 and there are pictures from Albert's homies, but who knows where Mutti Gloria was?

Albert talks like everyone else. It´s just funny. I have this thought, that nobles are talking better :D

No harm meant, but does that really surprise you? Gloria's talking is quite ordinary and common as well, to me at least. But his profile surprises me in a positive way. Facebook says we have "23 likes in common" when it comes to music and movies (such as Monaco Franze, the Police, Nick Drake and About Schmidt ;)). Thumbs up, Albert - you seem to be a cool young guy! :cool: :D Oh, and I also liked the video where he is interviewed at the Oktoberfest. He looks smart with hats, IMO.

Had just to remove several posts because the where speculative or had a sexual reference which is against TRF Rules who can be found here.
And also if members wish to have private conversation please do this in the future via PM.

Thanks

Stefan
German Houses Moderator

A very nice story at this link:
where can I crash from thursday to sunday? | Facebook

Albert TT's dog "Cicio Stinkiman" ask: where can I crash from thursday to sunday? > Lukas von Auersperg and Xenia Maculan, he in english and she in german answered: "We" would like to have you Cicio with us ...
It was before Luk married Alice von Bayern.

Christine, you can check Alberts www ;)
there are always new pics from the races

Check this out ;)

N E K T A R Info | Facebook

according to the pics above, Xenia has to be really tall, dont you think? :eek:

Congratulations on winning winning the ADAC GT Masters title!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom