Prince Albert II and the Princely House of Thurn und Taxis 4: 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On hot tires with the prince: Jara Hain from Nentershausen is top in rallying

She is studying medicine and also tours all over Europe with Prince Albert of Thurn and Taxis to win rallies: We are talking about 23-year-old Jara Hain from Nentershausen. She has gasoline in her blood, has been at race tracks since she was a child and loves the adrenaline rush

Last winter she was approached by the renowned and well-known fast rally driver Prince Albert von Thurn und Taxis whether they would like to form a team together. “At first I thought it must be a mix-up, that he wanted me as a passenger,” says the 23-year-old.

The good interaction between the two worked and led to success: The now well-rehearsed trio of Thurn und Taxis, Jara Hain and their rally car - finished the Velenje Rally in Slovenia with an excellent second place in the overall ranking.

But how does a young woman from Nentershausen get into racing? “I am very grateful to my family for introducing me to motorsport. Thankfully, my dad accompanies me on almost all of my adventures.”

Her father must be chuffed by seeing his daughter on the track. Seems be a good experience for her and Albert

https://www.hna.de/lokales/rotenbur...usen-ist-spitze-im-rallye-sport-92360337.html

Gloria (pictured with Franz, Duke of Bavaria, and his partner Thomas Greinwald) attended the VIP Gala For Jewish Culture Days in Munich yesterday, November 29:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Gloria attended the premiere of La Gioconda as part of the Easter Festival in Salzburg, Austria, yesterday, March 23:

** ppe gallery **

Back
Top Bottom