The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-16-2017, 03:31 AM
Majesty

The dress is quite nice, lovely color

But oh no The lobster claw is back (I just happen to be watching iron chef lobster battle when I clicked on link, not a good coincidence).

Old 11-16-2017, 06:58 PM
Heir Apparent

At this point, I'd contribute to a Go Fund Me site she put up to get help with the hair breakage problem.

Seriously, I would admire her so much if she would just face reality, which is that what she is doing is not working. A cut, a color change, a style change, a change of regimen -please!

It's not as if she is afraid to take a risk - as shown in her fashion and non-precious jewel choices. Her hair is not what makes Max! It's her whole approach to style and I just wish she'd find the security to help her hair.

On the other hand, if she is having someone thin her hair to this un-manageable, un-healthy looking fringe because she likes it I guess I can respect that. Even if I hate it!

Old 11-17-2017, 07:46 AM
Administrator

Queen Máxima at the presentation of the annual report 'State of SMEs' during the 'Entrepreneur's Day' in Delft today, November 17, wearing a new green Natan dress:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** With a blue coat ** Full view with coat **
Old 11-17-2017, 02:22 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I'm still trying to work out if the colour of Maxima's dress is too shiny, or if I'm just being picky. It's a lovely shade of green nevertheless and is one of the nicer Natan dresses from Maxima's wardrobe.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 11-17-2017, 04:33 PM
Majesty

Beautiful green dress.
Old 11-17-2017, 06:09 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Gorgeous new green dress but it doesn't go with that blue coat.
Old 11-17-2017, 09:31 PM
Heir Apparent

C'mon, when I was 6, I used to use these two crayon colors all the time to color clothes on people! Are you saying I had no sense of style?
Old 11-17-2017, 10:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Another shiny Natan dress with three quarter sleeves, inverted pleats at the waist, and poorly fitted sleeves and bust. Cookie cutter and not very pretty on her
Old 11-17-2017, 11:03 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks great! Love the colors on her
Old 11-18-2017, 01:45 AM
Majesty

The dress is great. The color is fantastic on her
Old 11-18-2017, 02:42 AM
Majesty

Great dress. Perhaps a bit dressier than the occasion demanded. Can see this get used for a state visit or a wedding or something similar.
Old 11-18-2017, 02:46 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frelinghighness View Post
Another shiny Natan dress with three quarter sleeves, inverted pleats at the waist, and poorly fitted sleeves and bust. Cookie cutter and not very pretty on her
Agree! Add scraggly hair in her face to the list and it is very BTDT for Maxima.

I do love the blue coat, but I see that wearing coats as capes is going to have to be added to my fashion trend pet peeves list
Old 11-18-2017, 04:57 AM
Majesty

We wear coats to keep us warm. Máxima often wears coats from the car to the entrance, where her coat is taken away. Probably she dislikes wearing a coat in a car. Often she wears big wide sleeves which are not easily worn with a coat. But then I would advice her to wear capes indeed, as Princess Beatrix always does. In her first years as Princess Máxima, she often wore capes, pashminas, shawls. But wearing the coat as a cape: ah... it is what we see when she arrives or leaves but keeps her "dressed" and warm. The only thing is her scandalous eye-hurting hair. It is a disgrace and it is beyond my understanding that no one dares to say it in her face, that she looks like a slob.
Old 11-18-2017, 05:14 AM
Majesty

i am loving these bold colours...
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 11-18-2017, 10:49 AM
Aristocracy

Queen Máxima wore yesterday a new blue cloak of Natan worth almost 4,000 euros. Originally 'hear' still on the coat a fur collar , but Maxima (already twice "Dom Bontje 'was) wanted that no collar.

Koningin Máxima wil geen bont meer op haar jas | De Oranjes
Old 11-18-2017, 11:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalfanvivian View Post
Originally 'hear' still on the coat a fur collar , but Maxima (already twice "Dom Bontje 'was) wanted that no collar.
Little help with the google translation:
Originally the coat had a fur collar, but Maxima (who has already twice been discredited "Dom bontje" (a negative 'award' for someone who wears real fur)) didn't want the collar.
Old 11-18-2017, 11:09 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

i am not sure about the blue coat but the green dress is lovely.
Old 11-18-2017, 03:38 PM
Commoner

the queen have very weird choice of clothes and colors sometimes but always looks lovely maybe that's because of her lovely smile
Old 11-18-2017, 09:45 PM
Serene Highness

At this point I’ve just decided to cover Max’s head when judging her outfit, the exception being hair tied back and hats. She’s managed the impossible, made me appreciate Victoria’s tight updos.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:52 PM
Courtier

I also have come to like Princess Victoria's hair in a bun, it is professional and on target to get business people to appreciate her sense of knowing what she is talking about.

QMax, a whole different ball game, messy, dirty, ugly, and wild hair does not make her look like a queen but a beached out Hollywood woman with roots........good idea about the bag or someone should send the royal family an email and ask the to do something about her hair.......goodness she has money for hairdressers doesn't she?

Tags
queen maxima, queen maxima casual wear, queen maxima daytime fashion, queen maxima fashion, queen maxima hats, queen maxima style