Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Máxima at the symposium "Tomorrow more music in the classroom" at Palace Noordeinde in Den Haag today, March 22, wearing a new print skirt and a blouse, I don't like that combination:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I don't either. It looks like nighttime on top and daytime on bottom.

blouse and skirt arn't a good match each piece alone is pretty but not together.

Bad look together :ermm:

Not a fan of the top at all. But I quite like the skirt. Would be happy to see again with a proper top.

Queen Maxima looks indeed great in this outfit. Very elegant and queen-ish.
Love her jacket, skirt, shoes, hat and hair. Also her choice of jewels and that flower on her lapel was like a cherry on the cake(is that flower a brooch? I'd like to see better pic of it).

Very polished looking Queen Máxima,love the brooch and it looks new?

Excellent silhouette, hair, styling and lack of clothing wrinkles! Top marks

Last edited:
I think I would like it more with a different hat and different shoes. The hat is nice by itself but it's for a different outfit IMO. Also, I don't completely like the fit of the jacket. The skirt is gorgeous though.

I also prefer the FL of Argentina today, her Channel-like outfit is absolutely lovely and so is her hairstyle.

I like it without the hat

I thought it looked rather charming when I saw TM earlyer today at the Dam Square and after.The outfit looks wonderfull on HM.When one is face to face with her she simply dazzles anyone regardless how and what she wears,a patato bag would look splendid on her I bet...:)

I really liked Maxima's outfit and overall today but I thought it was a bit too dark for spring and and a state visit. Something more brighter or softer would've looked nicer.

A pearl necklace and bracelet were the best element of the ensemble. In my opinion, a monochrome look paired with a wide-brimmed hat would have been a better choice.

Maxima looks lovely. The skirt us beautiful and I like the top half. I think floral gives enough of a spring feel. I love her jewelry. :flowers:

Fantastic updo. But I am so disappointed. I was excited for a proper hat, she almost never disappoints at these events. This thing looks like some kind of dish on her head. :ermm:

This should be an exciting few days, with two state visits to watch.

Last edited:
I love the new coat, Maxima looks great in those bold colours. And I even like the applications, they look good and add a special touch to the coat.

Great hairstyle and hat as well. Not too sold on her earrings, though :D

I love Maxima's new coat, the color is sos trying yet very pretty and great on Maxima. I like the embellishments on it as well.

The purple look is beautiful. Great details.

Wonderful style of the coat, suits her so well. Great collar with stitching. Cute hairdo.

This is one of those times the coat looks much better on the wearer then the model.

The coat is beautiful. Fits her perfectly and I love the color. I even love the detail on it. Reminds me of the gown of the First Lady last night.

Another fantastic updo. And I must say while I usually prefer proper brimmed hats, I actually like this one. This style hat only suits certain hair styles and people for me. Both Maxima and Mathilde wear them well :flowers:

Not one of her best appearances,don't care for the dress and the out of bed hair is back.

back to the messy hair,i don't like the print is a litle dark outfit for spring.

I think she look HOT in this dress, and not necessarily in a bad way. It just depends on your aesthetic. I like it.

I keep trying to figure out the hair. It was suddenly longer, so I am assuming extensions of some kind. And I like it in general. Hair pieces/additions can be a boon for many hairstyles and many ladies. In fact, many updos rely on hairpieces. They can add volume and length which many of us seek. Yay for that! Royals have relied on hair pieces for millennia, so the topic should not be taboo. Yay for Max in this respect.

What confuses me is that Max's longer hair thing comes and goes. I can't tell if it causes the thinning/damage we have seen or helps resolve the issue. If the latter, then why switch back and forth?

I have clip in extensions that I have used in community theatre. Used correctly, they are not uncomfortable and they do not damage my hair. But a bad weave can cause pain and discomfort on a level delivered only by the most poorly designed tiara. They can also damage the hair.

Surely she can find someone who can help her with her hair. And I hope she does too, because she deserves it. I imagine hair stylists all over Europe wishing they could lend a hand. She is a complete beauty, except for the bad hair days, JMO.

Love her in the dress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom