Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the dress except for the neckline. The earrings help pull things together. Her hair looks ok from the front, from the side it looks very casual bordering on messy.

I liked the red coat she wore the other day - I don’t personally care for the sleeves but at least they’re not too big or ornate. The pants weren’t a great choice, though. Super slim/skinny fit doesn’t flatter her and, (i think), almost every other fit of pant looks more elegant on pretty much everyone, provided said pants fit well.

Beautiful dress and very flattering on her.

I'm going to pretend that someone spilled something awful on her skinny black trousers and those white leggings from the other day were a spare pair she keeps in her go-bag if she wants to go to the drug store in disguise.

they were so awful, the red coat is still shuddering in her closet :lol:

Lovely dress! I don't care for her hair, but love the accessories she has chosen.

I agree. Love the dress and accessories, but the hair looks like she didn't have time to do anything with it.
Letizia looks wonderful from the front. Her white dress with back patterns is a nice reverse and her black accessories are lovely. Her earrings are a beautiful addition to the ensemble and her hair looks unremarkable from the front. Then she turns sideways and I find myself wondering if she ran out of time because her hair is a mess. It'd not down, it's not up, it's not in a ponytail although hair falling down from a ponytail or high bun is about the nearest I can find to describe it the situation.

All in all, not a good look.

Letizia's hairstyles are usually interesting and fun to follow but this time her ponytail didn't go so well with that dress she choose. From the front her hair look very lovely but when you see side pictures, then it looks like the hair wrapped around the hair tie are coming undone and it looks kinda messy.

Hmmmmmmm.....the dress it self is lovely but not for Leticia (..) in my opinion her hair is nice however

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always like this outfit, very professional and perfect on her.

Its nice but she could have added a brooch or gloves seeing as it was a State Visit maybe I'll be dazzled at the State Gala later.

Without the caption one would never have guessed this was a Queen during the protocollary highest possible day-event: the official ceremonial welcome of a head of state. Beautiful outfit. But underwhelmed.

The grey look is very beautiful and elegant.

Looks like what we call here in the South a "mother-in-law" dress LOL! She looks good, though.

Jackswife.....I was thinking the same thing. We have same expression in East. This outfit would look perfect in the front row of a semi-formal wedding worn by mother of either bride or groom. A smart outfit on a 50 plus year old that is classic , neat and nice for pictures but doesn't try to out shine the bride. I don't like the current trend when parents dress like 30 year olds at their child's wedding. Some actually look rather silly and pathetic. This outfit would be upscale.

I like this! It's a beautiful elegant dress/coat and looks lovely on her. Her hair could definitely look better though.

I do not like that dress for her. Agree that it looks like a mother of the bride/groom, or even a bridal dress for an older/second wedding. However, it looked much better when she wore it for her daughter's First Communion; maybe the hair is throwing me off.

It did look better at the communion. I think it’s a very elegant and appropriate dress but not especially pretty, if that makes any sense. Still, appropriate for the occasion trumps everything for me so I’ll call this one a win.

Her hair is all over the place. It doesn’t even look like it’s been brushed.

Love the outfit, actually on of my favorites, but I have to agree the hair is looking a little wind blown today. Must be getting a little humid in Spain.

Lovely elegant outfit nice to see it again but the drab hairstyle lets it down.

Queen Letizia looking elegant in Felipe Varela at the presentation for the Spanish Miguel de Cervantes 2017 language prize at the Royal Palace today, April 20: ** Upper part **

Excellent! She looks fabulous! :flowers: Completely matches the other woman in style. Very nice. (Puzzled the actual color ?).

The suit is stunning and elegant.

I really like this dress/Coat i think the colour suits her well. I wishs he had worn this (with an updo) for welcome reception with Portugal president. Im suprised to see her with this "classic" for the lunch. Yes it looks like FV but for me its a goof FV! He has a couple of bad outfits and good outfits too.. In the end its her decision what she wears or not and if its her style.

Letizia looks beautiful today. The colour is so pretty and I adore the detailing on her dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom