Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan, Fashion & Style: October 2011 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kathia_sophia

Heir Apparent
City
South
Country
Portugal
HM King Jigme Khesar Namgyel and Queen Jestun Pema of Bhutan have arrived to Indira Gandhi International airport in New Delhi on October 23rd, 2011, for their first official foreign visit after their wedding.

** Full View ** Upper Part **

--------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks great in orange, hard color to wear but suits her perfectly. She's stunning so she can wears potato sack and I'll still be her fan :)

Anyone have a photo of her engagement ring ?

What about the Royal Family o9f Bhutan's jewelry ?

------------------

HM King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuk and Queen Jetsun Pema arrived on horse carriage at The Rambagh Palace in Jaipur on October 27, 2011.

**Full view** (nicely casual dressed)

------------------

Well this is an absolutely gorgeous young woman thanks for the posts.

Visiting Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur on October 29, 2011.

**Full view**

I know I'm repeating myself but I think she is most beautiful woman I've seen. I wish I had her hair.

Thank you for the photos and I'm glad that she now has her own fashion thread.

I'm interested to watch Jetsun develop in her role. I must admit that I am judging from her wardrobe alone, but, despite her youth and beauty, she appears less interested in becoming a fashion queen of Western style and very much proud of Bhutanese traditions. I hope that I am right :)lol:) and that she does strike a good balance (in clothing and other areas ;)) and does not feel the need to conform to Western culture but promotes and helps maintain the relevance of non-Western ways in the modern world.

She is truly breath-taking: nice to see her in the Bhutanese traditional outfits.

I am becoming a big fan of her ! She is perfect ! (Her husband is very handsome too !)

gorgeous lady nice to have a thread for her I am sure she will be in headlines in the few upcoming years:)
thank you all for sharing.

Jetsun Pema, Queen Of Bhutan: A Newlywed Style Icon (PHOTOS)
A new style icon has been crowned: she's the 21-year-old new queen of Bhutan, a tiny country tucked between India and China in the Himalayas.
[...]
The gorgeous newlywed queen wore royal dress for the ceremony: a local garment called a kira, which took three years to weave. She's been spotted during the past month in a variety of vibrant-colored outfits that reflect the local culture in textile and pattern.
As queen, Pema will be expected to dress in the colors that reflect her kham (birth element), in accordance with Tibetan astrology.
The king is no stranger to style, either: he's known in Bhutan as the "Asian Elvis" because of his hair style.

Anyone have a photo of her engagement ring ?...

Queen Ashi Jetsun's engagement & wedding rings, and golden watch :)

Last edited by a moderator:
TM the Queen Mothers (from L to R): Ashi Tshering Yangdon, Queen Ashi Jetsun Pema, Ashi Dorji Wangmo, Ashi Sangay Choden - leaving the wedding festivities on October 15th, 2011.

**Pic**

The embroidered silk scarf is called rachu. Bhutanese women will wear rachu around the shoulders while showing reverence to King, senior personalities and religious figures.
At other times the rachu will be worn on the left shoulder.[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

King and Queen during the gala at India's House, specially organized to congratulate the Royal Couple for their impending Royal Wedding on October 10, 2011, in Thimphu, Bhutan.

**Full view**

October 30, 2011

King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuk and his wife Queen Jetsun Pema Wangchuk visited Crystal Gallery at Udaipur’s City Palace and Maharana Pratap Memorial at Moti Magri

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Jetsun Pema doesn´t cease to amaze me with her beauty and grace & I am very happy the couple is wearing their national dresses with so many vibrant colours and designs,they look so fresh and exciting and it showes their pride in Bhutans traditional art and craftmanship!

Out of topic I know but only three dentists in Bhutan ????????????:eek::eek::eek:
Perhaps they haven't caught up with the "modern" world and the sugarlaced processed food and soft drink diet.

Queen Ashi Jetsun in New Delhi on October 31th, 2011 - the King's book presentation.

Full view

^ohhhh what a grogeous white look/outift! shes shining^^

Gorgeous is the word ! She's wonderful !

She is truly breathtaking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom