Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan, Fashion & Style: October 2011 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one most beautiful royal women out there, she is just gorgeous beyond belief.........stunning lady! Looks like a beautiful place to be in the background.....

A wonderful look from the queen.

She is so incredibly beautiful-the colors in that outfit are so vivid and striking. She could wear an old sack and look great but she is amazing in the traditional dresses.

This woman is beyond stunning, she is just gorgeous in all ways. I love love that outfit she is wearing and would so love to find the same fabric to make something for me. That color purple really suits her perfectly.

Jetsun is positively stunning. Honestly the most beautiful royal lady IMO. The beautiful Bhutanese garb just adds to it. The purple is amazing on her.

Its always a surprise when we see her abroad, in 'western' clothes. Doesn't happen often. But such a different shift from the norm.

Last edited:
She has such a serene sense of quiet dignity about her, as usual she looks fabulous.

She has such a serene sense of quiet dignity about her, as usual she looks fabulous.

Very much agree. I always love looking at the beautiful colours and materials she wears, (and she’s a gorgeous woman no matter what she’s wearing), but the way she carries herself and her entire demeanour are very appealing.

For me Jetsun is certainly one of the most beautiful royal women ever.

I agree, there is something about her demeanor, how she acts and carries herself, that is even more serene. I love watching both her and her husband, and how they are with their people. They both are so genuine and humble. I love the photos they share with us of their son too, getting that sense.

The traditional dress is stunning. Jetsun is so beautiful in purple, or almost any color she wears. I could never imagine matching all the different colors and patterns often combined in one look, but some how they work. I always love getting a look into their culture.

Not that she doesn't look amazing on the rare occasion we see her in western clothes as well.

Serene is indeed the perfect describtion of her demeanor. I doubt there is much that rattles her. I wish we saw her more on an international stage.

:previous:

I do also. I think the world will fall in love with this family more than with any others. I know I have (with the possible exception of the Swedish CP family). However, Bhutan prefers its society to be unto itself, as has for many generations.

Beautiful, and happy birthday!

Jigme is adorable, and has so much presence for such a little guy.

Happy Birthday to HM the Queen!

Do the people from Bhutan dress in traditional dress all the time or only during special occasions?

:previous:
Totally agree with you and she is a very dignified lady and a class act all the time. Just a delightful lady to see and watch from afar.

So so beautiful-don't think I've ever seen her in an unflattering color or outfit. Truly a stunning woman!

Absolutely beautiful colours and materials. And, as always, a very beautiful woman!

Such gorgeous colours as usual. Purple and red particularly suit her, but she normally rocks all her clothing.

I sometimes wonder if more Westerners were aware of the Queen of Bhutan would ANY of the other Royal women get any coverage!

She is the most gorgeous female Royal since Grace of Monaco imo.

Last edited:
I sometimes wonder if more Westerners were aware of the Queen of Bhutan would ANY of the other Royal women get any coverage!

She is the most gorgeous female Royal since Grace of Monaco imo.
I agree she is like something out of a dream. There are actually many princes and princesses who are better looking than media favorites but they don't get attention.

No doubt that she is the most gorgeous, beautiful woman of all the royal ladies out there. She such a quiet and dignified demeanor about her, she just does not put a food wrong ever IMHO. I love the purple on her, there has not been a color that she has worn that I can think of that is bad on her, just something about this lady that is out of this world....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom