Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the blouse and coat. Beautiful color!

I could not wait to get home to comment.

I love this coat and the way the tulle (is it tulle?) from the dress peeps out at the neckline. It's edgy and very on point fashion wise right now.

The faux fur collar is interesting because it is pretty much what my cat's belly fur looks like. And I like it even if the resemblance to my cat's fur is a bit creepy.

And I love the shooties. I have made my peace with the style and now own and wear several pairs. Even if I am older than Methuselah.

But, coat off, that dress just had too much going on for me to completely buy in. I know the whole mishmash of textures/colors/fabrics/patterns/pleats/ruffles is on trend just now. And even endorse a selection of those style attributes together. I just thought the dress a bit too too much. Pretty, but too, too much.

Just a lovely day though. The smiling and conversation looked very attractive.

Beautiful blouse but I don't like the pants.

The colours together are beautiful .. but as usual Mary has trouser issues I don't like them the cut is poor on her and the length does nothing for her. I adore the coat .. she should have left it on

The pants are horrible. High waist, velvet (?) and the color doesn't go :ermm:

But the top is beautiful, and I love the coat. Stunning shade on her :flowers:

The earrings are great as well ?

A kind of nothing look with the continuing poor trouser tailoring. Her hair looks great

Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2017 -

:previous: Nicely put but the overall 'look' of Mary's ensemble is like fingernails on a chalkboard! Brickish red is never going to look good with her wonderful sapphire blouse and coat. I mean really Mary, did you really have to pinch Fred's pants? While she filled them out nicely, they looked better on Fred!

Great analogy. That color of red and blue look dreadful together. I don’t like the pants period though. Too high waisted. Not sure on the fabric, but I don’t care for it, especially with that blouse.

All I thought when I saw this was: oh no no no no no.

Those pants are very unfortunate. I hope we never see them again.

LaRae

:previous: Nicely put but the overall 'look' of Mary's ensemble is like fingernails on a chalkboard! Brickish red is never going to look good with her wonderful sapphire blouse and coat. I mean really Mary, did you really have to pinch Fred's pants? While she filled them out nicely, they looked better on Fred!
OMG!! I thought the same!! She stole Frederick's pants!! This is not an outfit she should repeat. The top and coat are lovely but not with these pants. Some may call it edgy, I call it a mess.

The black suit is elegant & professional. Love the earrings too.

Minus the prints on the coat the outfit is fine and Crown Princess Mary's hair is very lovely styled like that.

I wasn't a fan of the prints at first; but after looking at them again I like them as they add a bit of colour to an otherwise plain outfit. Mary looks nice.

I find the prints of the coat distracting. It looked better last year with a b&w background. But this time it clashes a bit with the soft pink blouse underneath. I would love to see how she looks without the coat.

And Mary was wearing block heels! I don't remember seeing her in those anytime recently.

I like it better with the nude colored blouse and especially the chunk heels. Hair is nice too and nude earrings

Good catch iceflower!! Although the outfit is very nice, I like the original version of this coat. It has a little more interest then the modified version.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the modified version better than the original. She looks lovely.

She looks great. Beautiful coat.

She looks really good. I like the coat a lot better now than before. The colours and fit really flatter her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom