Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely shade of red. Simple and elegant dress. Also liked her softly curly hair.

Have always loved that blouse, and her slim figure can do the skirt with the inverted pleats. Something about the hair and hat I don’t think is quite right

I've always loved this hat, happy to see its return since Poland 2014 :flowers:
And the colour matches the skirt :lol:

Overall it's a very nice and elegant outfit. The only tiny problem from me is the pleats/fabric of the skirt doesn't look top quality...

I love the look. She looks very elegant.

I love the red dress from the balcony appearance. It’s beautiful on her.

I also like the most recent look. Pretty colour, fits well, the hat would be too much for most people/situations but perfect for a royal at this sort of event.

Oh, that's an elegant look. The only thing I would change is the hairdo. Maybe a bun or a low ponytail, or just somehow secure that the hair doesn't fall on her shoulders, I feel the hat "demands" a a more neat hairstyle.

I really like this top but it seems mismatched with the pants.

Not her best look, but like her her hair .

I guess it's practical and appropraite, but otherwise a lack-lustre outfit

Great top, wonderfully interesting shade of blue. The pants don’t work, too wrinkled and too wide with the kind of boxy top.

This skirt makes me dizzy just looking at it. I don't care if it's DvF, this is a skirt I don't want to see again...

Just NO!! I have to lengthen this and have nothing more to say.

Thumbs down. I like the blouse but not with that skirt, and the less said about that skirt the better.

:previous: The skirt would have worked with a different blouse. :ermm: No vision, Mary, what were you aiming for? ;) ? With the right top the skirt would have been interesting, I think. I actually like the skirt, and I see that she saw the pink blouse as 'going with' the pink stripes in the skirt (that was her vision). Maybe it worked in person.

Last edited:
Not crazy about the shirt yes agree a different blouse ... or not that skirt ....

I would like to see that skirt with a different top, and I think a shorter length would help. The way this outfit is put together makes no sense.

Beautiful blouse but awful skirt.

Skirt was awful. The pattern color could work, if a knee length at most, and perhaps A-line. But it is too long and wide, just not flattering at all.

The blouse is nice enough.

I, for one, like Mary's skirt. It's vibrant and colourful and I like how different it is.

I really don’t like the skirt, at least not paired with this blouse. The colours in the skirt are pretty but that’s the only good thing I can say!

For me Mary is the most consistently best dressed royal woman in her generation - she’s usually very good at looking both stylish and appropriate for her role. This is a rare miss, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom