Queen Máxima, Current Events Part 1 (May 2013 - October 2017)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Dchar and his mother made a public declaration on youtube in Februari, asking the queen to attend the performance, which she obviously did.

Fantastic!Leave it to our Máxima for all to feel welcome and acknowledged!

So to see (the Queen's low key outfit) it was a "working visit" with one of her pet topics: inclusive financing and indeed... the caption says: "During her visit to the Princess Máxima Centre for Childrens' Oncology the Queen was informed by professionals from academic hospitals, banking experts and the health insurance sector".

Last edited:

Queen Máxima attended the jubilee celebration for the 10th anniversary of the Stichting Vier het Leven (Foundation Celebrate Life) in Amsterdam today, May 3rd:

** anp gallery ** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
Is perfect for walking.

I prefer to keep the white dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two short videos of the event (scroll down):

Koningin Máxima en koningin Mathilde openen beeldententoonstelling op het Lange Voorhout | Omroep West

The two queens seem to be having a blast.

And another video:
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/947/Royalt...20/Mathilde-en-Maxima-openen-samen-expo.dhtml

According to the newspaper, the Flemish prime minister was also there. He first went to Delft to put a flower wreath on the grave of king Willem I. I wonder if the newspaper meant to write Prince Willem I though, as the Belgians kicked the king of the same name and number out of the country.

Article from Bunte:
http://www.bunte.de/niederlande/mathilde-maxima-der-schoenste-doppelauftritt-des-jahres-121508.html

Last edited:

Queen Máxima opened the new Care Education Center Kentalis in Zoetermeer today, May 22. Kentalis is a national organization for people with deafness, (serious) hearing impairment, deafblindness and developmental language disorders.

** anp gallery ** belga ** ppe gallery **

** robinutrecht.photoshelter.com gallery **

** dpp gallery: Queen Maxima opens Kentalis care center **

** refdag.nl gallery: Koningin Máxima opent Kentalis in Zoetermeer (fotoserie) **

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: Queen Maxima of the Netherlands Opens Kentalis Research And Education Centre **

Last edited:
These pictures made me cry-
Queen Maxima of the Netherlands Opens Kentalis Research And Education Centre - Pictures - Zimbio

Queen Maxima of the Netherlands Opens Kentalis Research And Education Centre - Pictures - Zimbio

All your pictures Ice- :previous: - loved them- made my day, made me teary, and made me smile. Almost don't have words. Max looks so happy there, so comfortable, and the kids seem to love her. Bet she'd be a great special education teacher. A fun one. If I didn't know better, I'd say she was.
:wub:

Last edited:
June 12: Queen Maxima opens the Juliana Children's Hospital in The Hague

Vorsten ‏@VorstenNL 14m14 minutes ago
De koningin open het Juliana kinderziekenhuis door laatste steen vuurtoren te plaatsen -- The Queen opens the Juliana Children's Hospital by placing the last piece in the lighthouse

RefDag: Koningin opent Juliana Kinderziekenhuis (fotoserie)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thank you for the photos! what the heck she has in her neck1 that's is awful! dress and hat and shoes are nice! but that necklace ! come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom