The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 05:00 AM

Valentine debutante pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby
i also miss flamboyant valentine!
i've always wanted photos of her as a debutante in the 2000 crillon ball (same batch with Lauren Bush), she wore a pink Chanel dress but the pics i've found were very very small...
There are very good pics of Valentine as a debutante at Modern Jet Set. in the album for Valentine. It is in the first MJS group at msn.

Old 08-15-2005, 05:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, Valentine is very beautiful! She has a very mature look

Old 08-15-2005, 10:22 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
There are very good pics of Valentine as a debutante at Modern Jet Set. in the album for Valentine. It is in the first MJS group at msn.
thanks very much!!:)

Old 08-16-2005, 08:32 AM
Gentry

Hi, I've heard on a Yahoo groups there was a small article with paparazzi pictures about Felix who cheated Char in an English newspaper/magazine as well as in a German one. Has maybe somebody readed this? Please scan an post it! Thx!!
Old 08-16-2005, 03:19 PM
Nobility

Oh yes that rumor...well if you back track a few pages I'm pretty sure you'll hear all about that one. I personally don't really believe it's true. I heard that all Felix did was kiss some girl on the cheek, he was most likely just saying hello though.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:31 PM
Courtier

A pic of Charlotte and Valentine Pozzo di Borgo

Probably an old pic. Rex Features.

They make the best husbands!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2005, 08:43 PM
Commoner

Quote:
I cant find her album, do you think you could provide a link?
Old 08-17-2005, 09:51 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellastarr
I cant find her album, do you think you could provide a link?
http://groups.msn.com/modernjetset/v...go.msnw?Page=1

Hopefully that helps!
Old 08-17-2005, 10:14 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaLynn07
thanks!
apparently im waiting membership, tha's why i couldnt find it.
Old 08-17-2005, 10:24 PM
Courtier

charlotte and titles

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesc05
Hi Everyone! My name is James and this is my first post. I am from New York City so I really never was into the whole royalty thing (and don't know much about it either!)until I saw a picture of Charlotte and OMG! There is beauty and elegance and then there is Charlotte. She is by far the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. WOW! She is much prettier than any actress I have ever seen too.

Question #
2. Now if Charlotte or her brother were to marry a non-royal would their spouse get the title of prince or princess? If not what would the people of
Monaco refer to them?

Thanks guys for replying. I have been wondering about this for a long time and its been driving me crazy! Thanks again!:) :) :)
Hi James,

I believe Monaco70s has already answered your questions. .. correct answers.:) I would like to add to the answer to Question# 2 that: a) the Monegasques affectionately refer to the grandchildren of Rainier as "Prince" or "Princess" although they have no official titles; b) Charlotte, her siblings (except Alexandra with a HRH title bec. of her father) and Stephanie's children are officially referred to as "members of the Princely family."

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 08-17-2005, 11:30 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellastarr
thanks!
apparently im waiting membership, tha's why i couldnt find it.
You welcome! Hopefully you get accepted and soon so you can go see all the photos. :)

Thanks for the photos, runaway princess.:)
Old 08-18-2005, 12:54 AM

Mjs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaLynn07
You welcome! Hopefully you get accepted and soon so you can go see all the photos. :)

Thanks for the photos, runaway princess.:)
Everyone gets accepted at MJS~!
I just have to beware of spam abusers and other such things, but basically it's "Accept all" when I go to process the pending memberships!
Old 08-18-2005, 01:11 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Everyone gets accepted at MJS~!
I just have to beware of spam abusers and other such things, but basically it's "Accept all" when I go to process the pending memberships!
lol, that's what I what I thought...good way of keep spammers out.

Anymore on the Felix cheating rumor? (Doubt it's true, and I hope it isn't for Charlotte's sake because, that would really stink.)
Old 08-18-2005, 11:56 AM
Courtier

No new pics of Charlotte around? :p
Old 08-20-2005, 09:08 AM
Gentry

Does Charlotte realise she is photographed so much?

Hi all, I was wondering, does Charlotte realise the lenses are pointed to her so much? She always looks so natural and relaxed on all those pictures, like she doesn't notice any photographers. She also never looks angry or holds a book or something in front of her face. Does she know she is in all kinds of magazines and people are talking about her?
Old 08-20-2005, 09:36 AM
Heir Apparent

I think she does...that's why she doesn't bother getting angry or upset anymore...i think she realises that there's nothing she can really do to stop paparazzis so she just lives with them rather than let them ruin her life :)
Old 08-20-2005, 09:39 AM
Aristocracy

From what I've seen posted here, I would imagine that she's a young girl who often enjoys the media attention and may not understand now the full impact potential of the media. It might be safe to speculate, as she grows older and begins to desire more privacy in her life, her feeling towards the media might change.

David
Old 08-20-2005, 09:43 AM
Royal Highness

I think it's also a question of what you grow up with. She never knwe it differently so it might be hard for her to judge. It's just part of her life. It would be worse if she would have been an anonymous person before and she was thrown into this kind of life at her teenage time...
Old 08-20-2005, 10:52 AM
Serene Highness

I have seen one photo of Charlotte getting angry at Zurs I think around 2002 - 2003.
She was pointing angrily at the camera's and yelling something. Her facial exprssions were that of someone who was obviously very angry and at the end of her rope, there are pictures of Andrea there to looking quite angry and extending his middle finger. If anyone has these photos maybe they can post them. I'm sure Charlotte is coached very well by Caroline who almost never slips up in front of the cameras. Charlotte will demand more privacy when the press builds her up and then tears her down in a very hurtful manner, which I have no doubt that they will do. Also when she has her own children I think there will be anxiety for her to protect them from the press. Poor girl!
Old 08-20-2005, 12:00 PM
Courtier

when the trio were little, caroline once said that they see the paparazzis as their "enemies"... so from the start they've been very aware of the media and have been more than a little bothered by them and their constant presence. if charlotte (or pierre, andrea) looks relaxed i think it means she's gotten used to them as they've been there throughout her life...

Closed Thread