Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 11 : Aug.2005 - Sept.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
grecka said:
I don't think that picture was treated with photoshop. Even in the last pic, which is supposed to be normal, her stomach seems to be abnormally swollen.

I don't think so grecka. She doesn't look pregnant to me, it seems like the first photo was altered with. Even if she is pregnant it probably won't change her life that much. Lets face it she's young and rich. Any child of hers would be well looked after. She'd have nannies to help her etc with the baby.

It would alter her life, but not as much as say an ordinary person having a baby.

This evening is there on JIM tv (Belgium tv station) again 'pop and showbizznews'. I guess it'll be a repeat broadcast! It's at 16.30, 19.30 and at 23.00 (Belgian Time)

Questions!

Hi Everyone! My name is James and this is my first post. I am from New York City so I really never was into the whole royalty thing (and don't know much about it either!)until I saw a picture of Charlotte and OMG! There is beauty and elegance and then there is Charlotte. She is by far the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. WOW! She is much prettier than any actress I have ever seen too.

Okay so enough about my love for her I have some questions I have been wondering about and if anyone can answer them I think someone from this site could.

1. I read somewhere that she doesn't have a title. Is that because her mother didn't want her to or because her father wasn't royalty? If she doesn't have a title is she really a princess?

2. Now if Charlotte or her brother were to marry a non-royal would their spouse get the title of prince or princess? If not what would the people of
Monaco refer to them as?

3. My last question. If Charlotte were to marry a non-royal and have kids would the kids get the title of prince or princess?

Thanks guys for replying. I have been wondering about this for a long time and its been driving me crazy! Thanks again!:) :) :)

1. I read somewhere that she doesn't have a title. Is that because her mother didn't want her to or because her father wasn't royalty? If she doesn't have a title is she really a princess?
She doesn't have a title because her father wasn't royal, although if her grandfather wanted to give her a title he could have done it. I guess in the end neither her or her brothers have a title till today is because of the wish Caroline & Stefano had of their kids living a private life. So she's not a princess, technically speaking, but even if she doesn't have a title, she's a princess for many people :)

2. Now if Charlotte or her brother were to marry a non-royal would their spouse get the title of prince or princess? If not what would the people of
Monaco refer to them as?

As long as they don't have a title their spouses won't have one. If Andrea has a title, his wife will get the title he has: Prince, Baron, etc.

3. My last question. If Charlotte were to marry a non-royal and have kids would the kids get the title of prince or princess?

They wouldn't have a title, unless the soverign Prince of Monaco gives them one and I think Charlotte must a have a title too, in order for her children to have one.

This is a picture of Charlotte from july 2003. I think she looks prettier now, although she is always pretty :D

From worldroots.com

Attachments

• charmonaco2003-44.jpg
    charmonaco2003-44.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 4,217
I agree!!! I think that the extra pounds really helped her.....in this pic of 2003, she looked like a skeleton......now, she has a real body.!!!

Nathalian said:
I agree!!! I think that the extra pounds really helped her.....in this pic of 2003, she looked like a skeleton......now, she has a real body.!!!

I'm agree too !!:D she really beautiful now and more Woman !! A lady is Born !!:D

flewinck said:
I'm not native English and maybe I don't understand good what a French kiss is, but I thought that if you kiss someone on his mouth and you put your tongue in his/her mouth that they call it in English a French kiss. Is this a good description now or do you use another word for this in English?
Yep you are right :)

valentine pozzo ...

please , who is valentine pozzo di borgo ( friend of char ) and where is she ? Last year ( char birthday ) she was with char in Monaco ... but , now ?

I haven't seen Valentine for ages... Maybe she studies somewhere else than Charlotte? I'm also curious about her, she seems such a lovely girl.

I'm not 100% sure, but I guess Valentine has graduated in June. She studied Economics.

Wasn't she the blonde friend of char's who was on holiday with her 2 weeks ago?? I also saw this same blonde with Tati & Andrea swimming in Formentia.************************************
marina18 said:
I haven't seen Valentine for ages... Maybe she studies somewhere else than Charlotte? I'm also curious about her, she seems such a lovely girl.

Valentine

psycheanderos2001 said:
please , who is valentine pozzo di borgo ( friend of char ) and where is she ? Last year ( char birthday ) she was with char in Monaco ... but , now ?

Last I heard, Valentine was studying economics at the University Dauphine in Paris. I guess she graduated already, though. I don't remember the last time I saw pics of Val and Char together. Seems so long ago. Was she at Char's La Vigie party?

Charlotte word game

Picture Source: Getty

Charlotte's cap... S is for?

Sweetie!

or Sexy!

Any additions?

Attachments

• 1910846.jpg
    1910846.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 336
charlottes pregnancy

im sorry for all of you but this is not only wight gain but this is pregnancy.
my siister is pregnant and she have tthe exact same belly

i also miss flamboyant valentine!
i've always wanted photos of her as a debutante in the 2000 crillon ball (same batch with Lauren Bush), she wore a pink Chanel dress but the pics i've found were very very small...

Valentine debutante pics

moby said:
i also miss flamboyant valentine!
i've always wanted photos of her as a debutante in the 2000 crillon ball (same batch with Lauren Bush), she wore a pink Chanel dress but the pics i've found were very very small...

There are very good pics of Valentine as a debutante at Modern Jet Set. in the album for Valentine. It is in the first MJS group at msn.

Yes, Valentine is very beautiful! She has a very mature look

CasiraghiTrio said:
There are very good pics of Valentine as a debutante at Modern Jet Set. in the album for Valentine. It is in the first MJS group at msn.

thanks very much!!:)

Hi, I've heard on a Yahoo groups there was a small article with paparazzi pictures about Felix who cheated Char in an English newspaper/magazine as well as in a German one. Has maybe somebody readed this? Please scan an post it! Thx!!

Oh yes that rumor...well if you back track a few pages I'm pretty sure you'll hear all about that one. I personally don't really believe it's true. I heard that all Felix did was kiss some girl on the cheek, he was most likely just saying hello though.

A pic of Charlotte and Valentine Pozzo di Borgo

Probably an old pic. Rex Features.

442585i.jpg
442585b.jpg

CasiraghiTrio said:

I cant find her album, do you think you could provide a link?

charlotte and titles

jamesc05 said:
Hi Everyone! My name is James and this is my first post. I am from New York City so I really never was into the whole royalty thing (and don't know much about it either!)until I saw a picture of Charlotte and OMG! There is beauty and elegance and then there is Charlotte. She is by far the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. WOW! She is much prettier than any actress I have ever seen too.

Question #
Monaco refer to them?

Thanks guys for replying. I have been wondering about this for a long time and its been driving me crazy! Thanks again!:) :) :)

Hi James,

I believe Monaco70s has already answered your questions. .. correct answers.:) I would like to add to the answer to Question# 2 that: a) the Monegasques affectionately refer to the grandchildren of Rainier as "Prince" or "Princess" although they have no official titles; b) Charlotte, her siblings (except Alexandra with a HRH title bec. of her father) and Stephanie's children are officially referred to as "members of the Princely family."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom