Royal & Celebrity Dream Couples

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Christina Aguilera and Carl-philip:D lol

I just read that Prince Pedro Luiz of Brazil (son of Prince Antonio and Princess Alix de Ligne) is moving to Luxembourg for an internship at a bank. Now let's hope he and Princess Alexandra will have lots of nice picnics together.

I believe Pedro Luiz has to marry equally in the future anyway, otherwise the Petropolis branch of the family has a much more legitimate claim to the (empty) Brazilian throne.

I would love to see Prince William and Princess Theodora marry,but I fear that Kate is just too tennacious. She won't let Prince William go easily.

Royals should marry whoever they want to marry but it has been many years since two royals from different royal houses have wed. All the european royals are related in one way or another and that is why they been marrying commoners.It would be easier for a prince to marry a princess because she was born royal and is of royal lineage and does not need to know anything about being a princess or being royal.
srivishnu said:
HRH Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark and either HRH Princess Eugenie or HRH Princess Beatrice of York would make a good couple as they belong to royalty as well as their families are related through the late Queen Victoria.A marriage between a member of the British Royal Family and a member of the Danish Royal Family would further strengthen the bond and relationship between those two royal families.Moreover,I don't favour a royal marrying a commoner which mostly would lead to divorce.

More couples...

1 - Prince William and Charlotte Casiraghi (they would be soooo beautiful together! :wub:

2 - Prince Harry and Lindsay Lohan (provided she had not had the little troubles she's notorious for). He is such a cutie and she's so pretty. I'm sure they would have no problem partying together.:ROFLMAO:

3 - Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Brandon Routh (the new Superman) :wub:

I'll let you know when I come up with more ideas :)

Princess Arabella said:
Prince Harry and Lindsay Lohan (provided she had not had the little troubles she's notorious for). He is such a cutie and she's so pretty. I'm sure they would have no problem partying together.:ROFLMAO:
And can you imagine their kids? beautiful little red haired babies! Aww..

christinacg said:
Princess Madeleine and Orlando Bloom :wub:

That would too freaky since he looks like her brother!

I agree. Orlando and Carl-Philip look a lot of like and that would be creepy. I also liked the idea of William of Wales and Madeleine. They both have some good genes (imagine their children) and she is able to deal with cameras following her everwhere!

fandesacs2003 said:
Prince Christian Valdemar & Infanta Leonor

Two of the most handsome, pretty royals there are at the moment :flowers: Not very likely though, as both have a claim to a thrown. (That is if Spain ever decides to change the consitution :wacko: ) It would be sad to see Leonor having to give up her right to reign Spain. They would sure have georgeous children though :wub:

srivishnu said:
HRH Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark and either HRH Princess Eugenie or HRH Princess Beatrice of York would make a good couple as they belong to royalty as well as their families are related through the late Queen Victoria.A marriage between a member of the British Royal Family and a member of the Danish Royal Family would further strengthen the bond and relationship between those two royal families.Moreover,I don't favour a royal marrying a commoner which mostly would lead to divorce.

Ehhm don´t you think that CP Frederik of Denmark is a littel bit to olde for either Princess Beatrice or Princess Eugenie ?
I mean he is almost 40 and what are they in their 20´s ? It woud never go.

Which royal couples do you want to see get married?
For me, I want to see Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy get married.They seem sooo much in love.I would also like to see Crown Princess Victoria tie the knot.
How about you?:) :)
I would like to see HRH Prince William to get married but not to Kate.

Victoria should marry, but not Daniel.
I don't mind William marrying Kate. I don't know if they are still together, but they were nice couple. Carl Philip of Sweden and Emma seem nice couple too.
I don't want see Albert of Monaco marrying Charlene, but I think they are not real dates, just buddies.

William+Kate
Albert+Charlene
Olga+Aimone (OMG get married or break it off, the suspense is killing us!:eek::cool::rolleyes:)

prince gustav and carina axelsson
prince joachim and marie cavalier
prince aimone and princess olga
prince william and kate middleton (we know we would all love it...)

i don't see what's the big fuss with daniel and victoria. if she is comfortable with him, why not? he seems to have good presence, a good past and never behaved incorrectly. for a future presence, that's, so far, what's demanded. i think with the correct help he would make a wonderful prince of sweden. so yes, i do think they should marry. even if he didn't do great, victoria is sky high in the list of the best princess and they would counteract.

prince william and kate middleton (we know we would all love it...)

I don't. I prefer to see the future King to marry at least someone with a noble ancestry. That is what monarchy and nobility is all about.

That is also why I'm disappointed in all the Letizias and Mette-Marits and Máximas ibvading the ancient and illustrious Houses and come into the footsteps of their forebearers who once were Grand Duchesses, Princesses, Archduchesses, whatever.

:flowers:

I would love a big-splashy wedding for:

1. Prince Joachim and Marie Agnethe Cavallier
2. Prince Harry and Chelsy Yvonne Davy

I think Wiliiam needs to mature a lot more, and I'm sure Kate is a nice girl, but (personally) I do not find her Princess/Queen material.

Everyone wants CP Victoria to be happy, and I don't think Daniel is the one for her or for Sweden. I think Daniel has used his relationship with Victoria to further his own business interests.

YES AIMONE AND OLGA! It's their decision, but comone oooon, three years is too long to be engaged and then keep pushing back the wedding date!

I would also really like to see Gustav and Carina be able to marry, and possibly Albert and Charlene, but only because the man needs to get himself some legitimate heirs!

i wish for victory and daniel to get married, i dont want albert to marry charlene who know things might change?
also i dont want will to marry kate, he need some one else.

I would like to see CP Victoria get married, just because I know she will be a beautiful bride.
I myself like William and Kate together. I think she has a lot of class like Diana did, even if she's not 'high born' as some have commented on. William needs to learn from his father's past, and marry the woman that he is really in love with.

Stephanie should marry that circus guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom