Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion, Part 8: May 2010 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress is nice, but I find the outfit a little bit boring. Dont like her hairstyle.

Yes ans she has many similar dresses. The shoes are repeat.

5 nov 2010, Queen Rania in Los Angeles

Front view
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Berardi dress:
http://www.net-a-porter.com/images/products/93968/93968_fr_l.jpg

5 nov 2010, Queen Rania in Los Angeles

Front view
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Antonio Berardi dress:
http://www.net-a-porter.com/images/products/93968/93968_fr_l.jpg

October 29, 2010- black trousers, brown jacket and blue top.
pic

Last edited by a moderator:
The white Berardi dress looks very pretty and elegant. The shoes are ugly, IMO. And there's definitely something wrong with her hairstyle and make-up lately. Very unflattering choices! :cool:

I agree. The Oct. 29 outfit is so mismatched, so many different colours... And I just hate the jacket's colour! :cool: We've seen Rania in much more elegant outfits.

Last edited:
the dress is quit lovely i even like it with the little belt but i have to say the whole look is a little boring...
not liking the heel at all.
Yes Lilo, for me the heels seem completely not in keeping with the rest. And the attire is nothing amazing.

Thanks for the link ofline. :flowers:

This pair would suit her better IMO:
Stuart Weitzman ivory cut-out leather 'Idol' pumps at Bluefly

It seems that lately QR loves purple-brown combination, I like it not very much but I like it :flowers::flowers::flowers:
(About October 29, casual outfit)

Last edited:
I can't believe she spent $556 on these horrible pumps that look like they're made of canvas. She really has very poor taste in shoes! I wonder if someone could help her out in this regard...;)

Sorry but her shoes very elegant with dress she were desiner lanvin
Ok, I respect your view, offline. :) I just don't like the color of the heels, the reminder is really fine.

salma said:
October 29, 2010- black trousers, brown jacket and blue top.
pic
I don't really like the dark blue mixed with the light brown. The pants seem to fit her well.

November 13, 2010- Barcelona
Pic

I do like the Prada bag, but the rest is just nothing special.
Casual look to see the game with the family.

The outfit is a little bit borring, all black. Maybe a more casual outfit (a pair of jeans) would have been better.

Its quite a formal look for a football match. I would've liked to see something more daytime, more casual yet a bit formal for her position. Cute Prada bag.

unlike her daughter i don't think QRania look like she is attending a football match she looks overdressed IMO.
i agree that the bag is lovely but i don't like the jacket the rock star style isn't my cup of tea.
waht about her shoes?:p

Nice top and nice bottom but not together.

I also like the cardigan, maybe better with black pants.

Another Barcelona outfit:
http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realez...barcelona/0-164-835/rania-abdala-hijos--a.jpg

I like the top, only it's a little bit long.

Nice outfit. Like the top.

She kind of remind Letizia, her profile, in this picture.

November 13, 2010- Barcelona
Pic

She looks like she's attending a rock concert instead of a game.

The first Barcelona outfit is nice. That cardigan is really pretty and suits Rania's body type a lot, IMO. The 2nd outfit was a miss. The white dress is very contemporary and nice, but it makes Rania look so skinny. Her hair wasn't that pretty either - almost messy, if you ask me.

The outfit is a little bit borring, all black. Maybe a more casual outfit (a pair of jeans) would have been better.

I don't like it. It is too '1980's trying to be sexy' and makes her look like mutton dressed as lamb instead of trendy or youthful. The only thing missing is very bright red lipstick :lol:

Softer styles and colors work better for her. I don't think a person has to be frumpy at 40 but this is looking a little too 'desperate' to me. A lovely winter jacket over jeans or tailored trousers with boots would be very chic and appropriate for a soccer match ;)

I like her cardigan quite a lot. I don't like it matched with those jeans, they seem to be too blue. I love her bag, looks like Prada again.

The shoes are horrible :argh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom