Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion, Part 8: May 2010 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the bright orange colour added in there - it brightens the thoub a bit.

Is this a new thoub?
Nice colors & good to see the heavier make up with the thohb since i can wash her out.

This is an old thoub. QR wore it on January 30, 2007 at an event for King Abdullah's birthday. We finally have better pictures of it. I love the colours. This is the sort of thing Rania should be wearing during the summer.

original image has been heavily cropped and is not subject to copyright

Attachments

• a2_21.jpg
    a2_21.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 192
Her hair pulled back so tight makes her features look quite harsh I dont like such styles on her. Her top is lovely, very summery. The jacket has nothing to do with the outfit.

and some parts of her hair is too much lighted than than the front upper part ... and needs hair trimming i think ..

the blouse is nice i like it i don't care for the rest the jacket especially i am not huge fan of that kind of style.
i agree with about the hair.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 362
^ Her summer outfits are lovely. I liked the last blue dress and her flat shoes (both of them) a lot. Nice avatar, Salma! ;)

^ Thank you for the links, Huda! :) Her outfits are becoming less & less classic over the last year. She seems more willing to experiment with various trends. Has anyone else noticed that too?

Thanks Salma. Last outfit is my favorite and I love the blue jacket.

The belt and sleeves on this gown are very dazzling!
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/2139/slide_2139_27817_large.jpg

I like this outfit a lot!
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/3373/slide_3373_47853_large.jpg

This is a nice outfit - the bag doesn't match the outfit.
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/3373/slide_3373_47852_large.jpg

August 26, 2010 Porto Vecchio
Imageshack - aug27.jpg
Rania wore the jacket in Porto Cervo, August 2009 (pic n.2) and the blue blouse in May 2010 (pic n.3)

August 29, 2010 Portofino
Imageshack - aug29.jpg

August 30, 2010 Beaulieu
Imageshack - 695lareineraniadejor4.jpg

August 31, 2010 Beaulieu
Imageshack - augus31.jpg
The 2nd oufit (Aug. 29) is gorgeous! I love the blouse with the shell design.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Yes, it looks like the same scarf to me.

the grey pants ruins the look for me i thought that the jacket and the top looks nice together but not with those pants.
her hair don't looks healthy Imo.

I am not crazy about this top, but belts are really cool.
BTW, Rania looks here so youthful and pretty.:flowers:

Q Rania still seems to be given or purchases a good selection of clothes, but she often misses when she puts them together in my opinion. What is it with her recently? Her summer clothes have been bizarre. I thought the cowboy hat with the beach dress with breast gap couldn't be beaten for bad taste but yes then she wore the fame inspired legging and T shirt combo.

I don't like this particular top either. I usually like her belts though. Her hair looks beautiful!

The grey blouse looks like it has an interesting design on the top though it's difficult to see as her hair is covering it. For once the belt actually looks nice and appropriate.

It is a Miu Miu top which she wears often, it seems that she wore this summer many repeated pieces, more recycled pieces than in the past.

Another repeated blouse, she wore exactly the same blouse in Ramadan 2009, a year before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom