Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 6: September 16, 2009 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^I think her strappy shoes that everyone thinks are hideous are fine. I quite like them. I don't like them with the gray dress but they look great with the outfit she wore to the diane sawyer interview. They are quite on trend. Glad to see she takes some risks, while remaining elegant.

Also - as far as her wearing browns, grays, creams goes, I think neutrals are often considered more chic, serious and high fashion than bright colors. Obviously, this isn't always the case - and perhaps, a very big generalization, but it is what many consider here in the states. I quite like her neutral wardrobe, with splashes of color here or there.
ITA with your last comment.

Most of the events Rania has attended, with the exception of the Harlem school visit have been serious meetings. Wearing bright colours would be inappropriate and would look unprofessional.

Why does she always where neutral colors? It seems like all her clothes, at least her daytime fashions, are browns, gray, white, tan, etc.

her last two outfits are simply gorgeous,i liked alot the white top from the CGI with leather belt,the shoes looks nice too,i think she dye her hair?the color looks quite different in her last two duties.

Mademoiselle Lilo is totally right!:flowers:
The last two outfits have left a great impression!
Queen Rania is a dream-woman!:)

her last two outfits are simply gorgeous,i liked alot the white top from the CGI with leather belt,the shoes looks nice too,i think she dye her hair?the color looks quite different in her last two duties.
Same me are the best outfits during this trip.

:previous: I like this gray dress with the black belt. It's a nice smooth fit.

not liking the outfit at all,the top under is nice,but i don't like the jacket and pants the pant make her looks so skinny,hair is messy,and again ugly shoes.
anyway it's just a walk for shooping in her free time so look is not important.

I agree with Mademoiselle Lilo.:)
My attention attrects only Rania's jacket.

I think the outfit is okay. But her hair looks sooo horrible, so unnatural like Barbie :eek:.

i don't think this light dye suits her

Thats really messy hair, looks quite dry in pictures.
The outfit isnt bad at all, I quite like the top which is seen by many casual designers such as velvel, splendid etc.
The pants fit well. Im not sure about the jacket, looks boring and quite like every other leather jacket with no style or cut to it.

the dress is lovely,i love the colour but i hate the jacket she looks like rockstar in.

Well the 80's is back....

I don't like the jacket but I think the dress is great.

Hate the jacket- Retro Madonna, once was enough!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom