Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 5: May 2009 - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked stylish & gorgeous in all pictures!I agree that those black platforms weren't the best choice for her.They were unflattering,because she has slim legs.Imo,if she wants to make her legs look longer,she can do that by wearing nice & elegant stilettos.

I don´t like the blouse. She wear before these shoes.

I have to say that this is not a well put together outfit. The short sleeve jacket looks like its a winter pieces, thick, heavy and 1-2 sizes bigger. The top underneth is quite pretty but isnt the right top for layering. The white pants look completley out of place with all the beige coming on on the top part.
Shoes look pretty.

i have to see more of these shoes they looks beautiful.
i don't care for the rest of the look the blouse may be lovely but she spoiled it all with that ugly jacket.

I never see a good pic of the shoes. But she wore them first time in 2002.
I prefer if she don´t wear a belt.

The top doesn't look good. Especially, the jacket! Hope to see better pics of the shoes.

This outfit gives me the impression that QR wanted to wear a shirt beneath the jacket and pants in order no to remain anything, legs or hands or shoulders uncovered .

I really liked that look.Outfits with belts definitely suit Rania's figure!

That's a nice outfit,considering the fact that she visited a school.

Some might say Rania looks quite conservative today,but imo,a nice white jacket with dark pants is always safe.

Well I hope we will can see better pics of today. I think the jacket is old.

I like the outfit of yesterday with the white jacket, especially the jewellery she wears suit a lot with the clothes

I think she has worn this jacket before, hasn't she? It's still lovely!

Last edited by a moderator:
I only like the outfit in the last pic,with the scarf.

The brown shoes are hideous!They can't flatter anyone's feet/legs,imo.

Mademoiselle Lilo said:
QRania in Amman today in lovely jacket with black pant.
http://i30.tinypic.com/20ijr6p.jpg
Thank you Lilo for this lovely picture! I do like Rania in such light jackets with belts made of the same material. She looks really younger....at least for me...
I think the white blouse under it is pretty suitable for her.

The jacket is nice (she has similar jacket).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom