The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 02:17 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by monic View Post
A different picture of the same dress (its ornaments are sophisticated as usual and Rania's hairstyle matches it)
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/22/40...c7c530.jpg?v=0
The detail on the dress is it, is beautiful. Very modern.

Old 06-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
This is a beautiful dress. I quite like it with the brown belt and shoes. I don´t like at all the cardigan, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofthelight View Post
Queen Rania is always fashionable, it doesn't depend on any occasion. She is a style goddess.
I can´t agree more with you
She´s one of my style models. I don´t know how she does it, but she looks stunning in everythingh she wears.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 06-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by monic View Post

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/486/15389243.png

A different picture of the same dress (its ornaments are sophisticated as usual and Rania's hairstyle matches it)
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/22/40...c7c530.jpg?v=0
That dress is beautiful, and the color is stunning, I think it's by Prada. It's similar style of the cream Prada dress that Mary wore to her father in law's birthday's party when she was newly married at 2004.
Somebody knows if it was a cocktail party when she wore it?, because I think that glittering detail around the colar and in the lower part of dress is too much for daytime.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:13 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephora View Post
That dress is beautiful, and the color is stunning, I think it's by Prada. It's similar style of the cream Prada dress that Mary wore to her father in law's birthday's party when she was newly married at 2004.
Somebody knows if it was a cocktail party when she wore it?, because I think that glittering detail around the colar and in the lower part of dress is too much for daytime.
You mean Rania or Mary?
Rania wore it in Rome or Milano when she was given an award. Yes it is a Prada dress. Was lovely so was her hair and make up.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:22 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
You mean Rania or Mary?
Rania wore it in Rome or Milano when she was given an award. Yes it is a Prada dress. Was lovely so was her hair and make up.
I meant Rania, I know that Mary wore her dress at the party of her father in law's birthday party.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:09 PM
Nobility

I agree too - that outfit was just beautiful. Everything worked so well on her - dress, makeup, hair, accessories. And that shade of green on her was just lovely. I wonder if she is just naturally "gifted' with a fabulous sense of style in both dress and hair/makeup, or if she has stylists to help her? Either way, she most always looks fabulous and perfectly put together.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:10 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
this a perfect look
i love the green color on her,the hair,the make-up.....everything well put together.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quathae View Post
I agree too - that outfit was just beautiful. Everything worked so well on her - dress, makeup, hair, accessories. And that shade of green on her was just lovely. I wonder if she is just naturally "gifted' with a fabulous sense of style in both dress and hair/makeup, or if she has stylists to help her? Either way, she most always looks fabulous and perfectly put together.
She did have stylists but hasn't for a very long time. There was an interview (probably somewhere on the forum) in which she said that since Hashem she hasn't bothered with any sort of stylists.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:37 PM
Nobility

Thank you Little Star for answering that question for me about Queen Rania and her style. I am going to search for that interview. She does an amazing job picking her clothes and doing her hair and makeup. From what I have seen on TRF, she almost always looks just perfectly put together, and her taste is exceptional. I wish I had her "gift" of style!
Old 06-11-2009, 12:20 PM
Heir Apparent

I love in Queen Rania everything from her hair to the green outfit. Each detail of her outfit was chosen with a good taste.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:18 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalu View Post
QR really needs to stop with the belts... the few times she doesn't wear them, she still looks great.. i don't why she feels this need to belt every outfit.
QR seems to have long back and shortish legs, she can build better body propotions with a belt.
With belt in right place her body looks better proportioned with image of longer legs and "normal" size back.
Probably thats the reason she wears belts.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:47 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by trimmaaja View Post
QR seems to have long back and shortish legs, she can build better body propotions with a belt.
With belt in right place her body looks better proportioned with image of longer legs and "normal" size back.
Probably thats the reason she wears belts.
You may be right. After all, she must have some trusted stylists who advise her with everything as she's a queen and has to look perfect.

http://www.arabia.pl/gallery/Ludzie/afb?full=1

Old 06-14-2009, 04:00 PM
Courtier

June 14, 2009
Photo from Reuters Pictures - News, photos, topics, and quotes (Daylife)
Old 06-14-2009, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

chic outfit,cute jacket and lovely skirt,she looks good
Old 06-14-2009, 04:27 PM
Royal Highness

Beautiful skirt, and I like the jacket, only dont like the shoes.
Her hair looks perfect today.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Photo from Reuters Pictures - News, photos, topics, and quotes Closer pic of the top

I really like the attention to detail here (in the top)
I'm not conviced the bag and shoes were perfect for this outfit though
Old 06-14-2009, 04:51 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

She loos great today, the skirt is lovely same the top. Only I don´t like her shoes.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Queen Rania is so stunning. The perfect combination of clothers. The blouse is very beautiful. I wonder who is a designer of this?
Old 06-15-2009, 04:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

I love the top!
The skirt is also nice, it looks quite good with the top. She looks stunning.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 06-15-2009, 12:49 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

June 15, 2009

I think is the same blouise that she wore in Austria and Brunei, but with different sleeves.
Imageshack - news116113.jpg

Tags
daytime fashion, fashion and style, queen rania, rania, rania of jordan