Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2009 - May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vicki Woods Meets Queen Rania of Jordan

This is Rania in US Vogue, the shirt is by Dries Van Noten. I saw a colour picture of it today in US Bazaar magazine and frankly it is so 80s but not in a good way. The sequins are in gold and bronze, looks gaudy. Not Rania's usual thing at all. It cost USD630

Don't you know that the 80's are back,girls?Hope it's just a short phase and nothing else.The brown shoes were nice,not my favourite,though.

Do you have the colour pic Chelsea?

The blouse looks nice.I can't see it very clearly,though.By the way,I don't think I like that DVN white shirt.

you´re welcome Iakynthi! She has more ugly shoes.

Salma,I see you can predict my opinion,before I even show up on the forum ;) :lol: Well,I'm sure she can find better shoes,these were not the ugliest I have ever seen,though.I liked her jacket and smile,of course!She's glowing :flowers:

Sorry:blush:
Queen Rania usually don´t wear nice shoes. Yes she has many shoes more ugly as shoes she wore during State Visit from Spain, etc.

:lol: What are you sorry for?It was a lot of fun,besides you must know my personal taste after all these months ;) :flowers:

the shoes I have no problem with, it's the jacket I don't like. Is it leather?

I liked the whole look in the pictures posted above:the white/cream jacket(I don't think it's leather,btw),the beautiful thin scarf and the earrings.

Daily News

what is she wearing under the jacket? it looks like a sheer top

bag is by Louis Vuitton by the way. She hasn't bought any other LV bags in a long time

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope can see better pic her today.

I was wrong the shoes aren´t new she wore the before during Global Women's Action Network for Children Conference, June 11, 2006.

I must say it's not the best of Queen Rania's photos..... Maybe her outfit has spoiled her??? I don't know...

Daily News

what is she wearing under the jacket? it looks like a sheer top

bag is by Louis Vuitton by the way. She hasn't bought any other LV bags in a long time

Doesnt look like a bad suit IMO. I dont like the oversized bag, I think its too big and I always think that its not right to put your bag on the chair/sofa unless it was a clutch.

The suit looks beautiful on her and the colour is so different.I would like to see a better picture,of course.The top seems colourful or embroidered.Well,I'm looking forward to a closer photo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom