Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2009 - May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I am quite sure that we have seen it again but I don't remember where and when
I think is similar dress or the same that she wore in Qatar months ago.

Lilo the jacket I think is new.

Thanks for the photos. I loved the outfits she wore during the Pope's visit, they were all grogeous although my personal favourite would be the combination she wore when the Pope arrived at Amman airport.

The grey skirt was absolutely beautiful and pairing it with a crisp, white jacket gave it a very fresh and summery feel.

Thanks for the photos. I loved the outfits she wore during the Pope's visit, they were all grogeous although my personal favourite would be the combination she wore when the Pope arrived at Amman airport.

The grey skirt was absolutely beautiful and pairing it with a crisp, white jacket gave it a very fresh and summery feel.

I loved too this outfit, it was gorgeous and her face looked so beautiful.

I'm disappointed with all the new, expensive outfits she's been wearing this last week.

I was slowly becoming impressed with her new-found frugality in this global recession, wearing no or few new daytime clothes since at least January. (I don't mind new evening gowns so much.)

I was hoping Rania had turned over a new leaf, so to speak. She has more than enough (still fashionable) clothes in her closet after a decade as queen to not need any more new outfits for quite some time. At least until the global economy improves.

That's just my opinion.

^ I agree, especially since a lot of them are so similar to stuff she already has and I actually think she was sartorially at her best a few years ago, even more so than now. Just my opinion and though she still dresses well, some of the stuff she wore during 2001-2005 was amazing! I'd love it if she brought some of those outfits back.

She's said in the past some clothes are loans, so actually we don't really know what she has in her closet at all.

Moreover alot of her clothes will be free or vastly reduced so in all likelihood she won't be paying very much for them at all...

She's said in the past some clothes are loans, so actually we don't really know what she has in her closet at all.

Moreover alot of her clothes will be free or vastly reduced so in all likelihood she won't be paying very much for them at all...

That is true but I highly doubt that when she shops at boutiques in London or New York as she is sometimes seen doing that she is given any significant discount by the shop owners... after all, they could just as easily sell to another client at full price and they don't personally gain any advertising out of it.

When she gets things from the designers themselves, then I agree, she must pay little or nothing at all.

In any case, it would be nice to see Queen Rania dressed in some inexpensive things sometimes like Michelle Obama who often sports things from JCrew mixed in with her expensive designers. It would show that she is more conscious of the hard times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful dress but not too sure about the short sleeve jacket matched with it. Looks like a short sleeve cropped trench coat. A colored sweater with the belt worn over it would look lovely.

May 15, 09 New white dress, she has similar purple dress.
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: news108549.jpg

Close up of the dress and a Full View

The dress looks nice but I dont like it worn for such an event which requires IMO a nice suit, a nice working look which could be dressed up for a forum/meeting. This dress looks more for a small dinner or charity dinner or an evening event. Its too dressy. I always agree to over dress than be under dressed but there are ways to dress for each events. I also dont like sleevless to such events (her dress is quite sleevless/cap sleeves)

Last edited:
that white dress is beautiful,but i agree with Dazzling,not suitable for meeting like that,one of Rania lovely suits would be perfect.

I agree with dazzling,too. The dress looks nice & lovely but not suitable for the meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom