Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 3: October 2008 - February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jacket is so simple,cool and elegant at the same time :flowers::flowers:
I'm glad everytime I hear that Rania doesn't forget her co-patriots,congratulations to her :angel:

I like the suit, but the jacket looks like it is a bit too big for her. The blouse is pretty, and I like the trousers.

Thanks for the photos,Salma :flowers: Rania looks really beautiful,as always,although her clothes were simple today.Any ideas about the brand of her watch? :rolleyes:

Queen or not, Her Majesty is just a beautiful woman!!

This suit is very simple, but lovely. She looks wonderful in this style and these colors.

Rania looks beautiful. There is an earlier photo in this series where she is wearing a lovely beige or white coat over this outfit. The coat, and this outfit are very pretty. She has such a feminine style.

she looks different for me ( the face)

I like her outfit, especially the coat. BTW Asma al-Assad looks great.

i like Rania outfit she looks great,i think all ladies look great in this meeting,i love Mrs Al assad style very elegant lady:flowers:

She looks amazing :flowers: And the combination of the outfit with the leather belt is excellent:I would never have thought of that :rolleyes:

I like Rania's outfit.But i really don't like her hair's color.I is a kind of blond color

Without the gold belt, the dress looks nicer. just check #9 of the trio images where Rania's arm obscured the belt.

The belt emphasizes more her athletic figure.Otherwise the blouse would hung on her making her look fatter.That's the way I see it,therefore I prefer the outfit with the belt :flowers:

Trust me, no one would ever tell Rania to trim down even if she put on another 15 lbs. :) I'm not against having a belt with the outfit, just not a gold belt.:nonono:

Are you sure it's golden?I think it's a dark beige/light brown leather belt,not golden.

I don't know,Salma.I just compared the belts in the 2 photos and I still think it's not golden.I mean I believe they are 2 different belts.Anyway,who knows?

I'm not entirely sure, but (IMO) the belt looks like a bronze-color. I like it in the photos from Turkey. I didn't like the gold belt that she wore during her trip to the US. It was too bright. The recent photos make the belt's color look a bit softer and less yellow.

It seems that we've got another nice "professional" jacket,from those that Rania usually wears,here.I just wish I could see the whole outfit better :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom